Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

My boys and I have been floating up junk cars for a while now and I'm really nervous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Idk I'm just pretty sure the aliens aren't gonna suck our dicks so good we never wonder what we were ever worried about in the first place but it's more fun to think about than getting benevolently colonized by aliens because libs love that stupid poo poo. Just out of nowhere with the L word, I'm hypervigilant if anything

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i'm glad they got here while the internet was melting down about the harry potter game. puts our best foot forward for sure

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
ooh mama

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWFwACXa_Zg

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
have they only shot down the balloons during the daytime? when the sun is heating up an otherwise not-heat-generating object?

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/EclecticHero/status/1624584741398650880?t=CCDKIKIt4Twcfu16ahmvEQ&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
now we're backed into a bad situation, either the aliens are real and we absolutely must catch and shoot down every last ufo we can after openly declaring war on them, or we're just shooting down airtrash and now we're going to have to scramble the whole squadron every time garfield breaks away from a used car lot

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

SorePotato posted:

"slightly different in profile" to a Volkswagen Beetle ??

so a Karman Ghia

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Oglethorpe posted:

have they only shot down the balloons during the daytime? when the sun is heating up an otherwise not-heat-generating object?

Night time is when they phase back into an alternate dimension to refuel.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Weird green comet might still be visible with binocs but I live close to a landfill

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Space Jam posted:

they’re being described as the “Ford Pinto of the sky”

"You can fit so much aitee into this!" *taps lightly, explodes*

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

looks like jupiter and venus

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pulling an Up with old car derelicts to prank the us govt

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

if aliens ever come itll probably be a roadside picnic situation. they leave a bunch of weird glowing trash but don't make any attempt to conversate with us

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Blurry picture of Mars?

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Bilirubin posted:

so a Karman Ghia

In this situation the F-22s are a Yugo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugo

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
There's bigfoot in that picture

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Space Jam posted:

looks like jupiter and venus

Smells like Uranus :smugdon:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

wtf is going on

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

sharknado slashfic posted:

Blurry picture of Mars?

They look more like orbs to me

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

wtf is going on

its nothing, go about your business citizen

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

magic cactus posted:

In this situation the F-22s are a Yugo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugo

don't have link to a wiki about Yugos, I'm sure everyone remembers when one just loving got blown off the top of the Mackinac Bridge by the wind

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

mastershakeman posted:

Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Idk I'm just pretty sure the aliens aren't gonna suck our dicks so good we never wonder what we were ever worried about in the first place but it's more fun to think about than getting benevolently colonized by aliens because libs love that stupid poo poo. Just out of nowhere with the L word, I'm hypervigilant if anything

Lib brain is when you think all the hosed up poo poo humans do is somehow normal or natural or just the way things go. A good giveaway is the use of the word colonized here, because colonization is something horrible human empires do and there is zero reason to think anyone who isn't a murderous monkey from a toilet planet would do the same

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

now we're backed into a bad situation, either the aliens are real and we absolutely must catch and shoot down every last ufo we can after openly declaring war on them, or we're just shooting down airtrash and now we're going to have to scramble the whole squadron every time garfield breaks away from a used car lot

well, there's an intermediate situation that's maybe not as bad

if this is disclosure, and it's a planned disclosure because the US gov has known more than the public about this poo poo for decades, then these are unmanned von neumann probes that they've shot down before with no consequences and just not told anybody about it. with the intention that attention will pivot onto trying to reverse-engineer the tech from these shot-down probes which definitely weren't known to be alien beforehand, instead of anybody continuing to dig into what's locked up inside lockheed-martin or whatever.

this would be more or less congruent with the :tinylue: expanded universe we've all boiled our brains in for the last three years but idk anybody's guess what's actually going on

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The picture I'm getting is that either through hilarious accident or malicious obfuscation, our radar systems had been set up with blind spots so large that China managed to erect an elaborate network of tiny spy blimps that we sincerely had no idea existed and the MIC is freaked the gently caress out and people that don't like being embarrassed are being made to look like assholes right now

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiPm8bDTlho

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

i love my stupid planet

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Where are da aliens

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Radar needs to urgently write to the galactic congress to demand they protect my right to die of radioactive plastic diarrhea - a smart person

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Get in loser, we got probing to do.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Jrootin around in that femboy bussy

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Riot Bimbo posted:

Where are da aliens

Montana, apparently

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

nevermind everybody nothing to see here

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1624593417878528001?t=gQ_mSJwmy0piDpnoc-XKeQ&s=19

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

they lost it

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yeah sure, the train was transporting "chemicals" and not a captured live balloon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
lol flocks of birds are gonna do this every week

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1624593417878528001