Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Namtab posted:

There’s been one chapter and honestly I think it’s going to turn out to be one of those that would be better as a oneshot

I assumed it would be a one shot and when I got to the end I went "oh, okay, i dunno about that".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

get juked bitch.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I Love Amy

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

She will not be stopped in her quest.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I could basically post the whole of the new Sono Bisque Doll chapter because it's so good but I've limited myself (spoilered just because it's fresh chapter, no plot twists or anything):

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
I just think it's nice to see Gojo hanging out with the boys :unsmith:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

New JoJo started if you didn't know

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

SexyBlindfold posted:

He's fundamentally just a very nice young man

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: My Hero Academia 380

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Electric Phantasm posted:

New JoJo started if you didn't know

I'm getting goodfellas vibes from the main character, which is great. The previous one was too much of a blank slate and never got any considerable development. I wonder if anyone is already flipping their poo poo about the other joestar

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

SexyBlindfold posted:

"Are they your friends?" "Yes" :unsmith:

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Female Knight and the Kemonomimi Child

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

EDIT: On second thought, let's not

Suleman fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Feb 20, 2023

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Suleman posted:

From the same manga:

Yontoryu!

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
Mo' blades, mo' problems.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Have I just been poisoned too much by manga? I can't think of Female Knight and the Kemonomimi Child as wholesome because of the way she keeps kissing him on the lips and her reaction to him biting her ear.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Nebrilos posted:

Have I just been poisoned too much by manga? I can't think of Female Knight and the Kemonomimi Child as wholesome because of the way she keeps kissing him on the lips and her reaction to him biting her ear.

Oh, it's probably not. It caters to an unpleasant demographic. Still, the swords page was funny to me.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Nebrilos posted:

Its definitely got some skeevy vibes laced into it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

verbal enema posted:

Its definitely got some skeevy vibes laced into it.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Nebrilos posted:

Tried it, had the same reaction.

A shame, because the premise is adorable and that one page is very cute.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Nebrilos posted:

Oh thank god I'm not the only one. It has it's cute moments, but there's definitely some creepy leery stuff here and there which is a real shame.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
sucks cuz shorthaired knight is a fox and the monsters look cool as hell

there now being a second possible teacher does not bode well and i think ill just pass on this one

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
Great art, gorgeous designs, good premise, strong pedophile vibes. Welcome to anime.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Okay i checked out the first chapter and, like, it's not even subtle about it. In the first chapter.

How'd anyone even ever get to the part with the four swords is what i wanna know

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
on a good note i've been loving this: The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All
https://mangadex.org/title/9d3d3403-1a87-4737-9803-bc3d99db1424/the-guy-she-was-interested-in-wasn-t-a-guy-at-all

you better like that color green because its on every page

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

HenryEx posted:

Okay i checked out the first chapter and, like, it's not even subtle about it. In the first chapter.

How'd anyone even ever get to the part with the four swords is what i wanna know

sometimes if ya persevere it turns around and sometimes it doubles down. and it helps when the chapters are very long or many

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Tsuyoshi chp 25

Estel
May 4, 2010

The Amazing Village Creator: Slow Living With The Village Building Cheat Skill

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

RubberLuffy posted:

Tsuyoshi chp 25

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Estel posted:

The Amazing Village Creator: Slow Living With The Village Building Cheat Skill

Between this and the catboy groomer manga I'm starting think people are posting this stuff on purpose.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

This isn't the "post manga series you like" thread this is the "post manga panels you like" thread.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Nitrousoxide posted:

This isn't the "post manga series you like" thread this is the "post manga panels you like" thread.

love this page, hate this series (otona-najimi)

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Nitrousoxide posted:

shaddup

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

questions, shirt, etc

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Another World Munchkin -Conquering The Dungeon As The Strongest And The Fastest With Only 1 Hp-

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Night Without Shadows