Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

now watching: th leslie neilsen episode of columbo. i forgot tht leslie nielsen spent like 75% of his career as a serious actor before airplane lol, hes so good at it. hell thats why he's so good at comedy, hes a serious actor whos acting very seriously and nothing hes saying is even kind of funny, no sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

now watching: th leslie neilsen episode of columbo. i forgot tht leslie nielsen spent like 75% of his career as a serious actor before airplane lol, hes so good at it. hell thats why he's so good at comedy, hes a serious actor whos acting very seriously and nothing hes saying is even kind of funny, no sir

He’s an incredible straight man, just a really good actor all around. He’s really good in Creepshow as the villain in the segment with Ted Danson

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

the guest stars are always so fun. watched that with my brother and he's like "is that the guy from airplane!?" all excited and poo poo. watched the vincent price one and then martin sheen shows up sounding exactly like he does thirty years later but lookign like one of his sons was a weird experience too. and of course the johnny cash ep

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I need to watch some drat Columbo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

iot kicks rear end

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

thats right

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i thought it was weird that all these memes were springing up over this old rear end 70s cop show a couple of years ago but then i watched it and its really compelling tv as it turns out

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Columbo isn't streaming anywhere here :negative:

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Columbo isn't streaming anywhere here :negative:

unforgivable. youhave my sincerest condolences.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Watched a lot of Columbo on USA Network when I was a kid, haven't seen an episode since then. Definitely going to rewatch after all the hype itt :cheersdoge:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I've been wanting to watch as well but I do not have any streaming services that it is on and do not want to watch ads for it or pay anything so I will have to find another (nodding and tippimg hat at passing moderator) legal way to do it

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i watched all of columbo when netflix watch instantly first launched and all they had were shows like columbo, kolchak the night stalker, quincy m.e., and dragnet. it gave me unreasonably high expectations for the rest of the old rear end crime procedurals available and i was disappointed by all of them

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I am here to help you all watch Hunter x Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zOI5o7tabA&list=PLDDFkfLheQ9izDhrHzKo4gdKwHRQGYbhn

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Rewatching Twin Peaks from the start, gonna go all the way through Fire Walk With Me Missing Pieces and The Return. Bucklin up

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

manga is ftw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Rewatching Twin Peaks from the start, gonna go all the way through Fire Walk With Me Missing Pieces and The Return. Bucklin up

definitely follow up on missing pieces. and the return is somehow even better on rewatch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I need to do this, haven't watched it all since return aired.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve still only ever watched the first season of twin peaks. Gotta fix that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Season 2 James MILF Arc heads assemble in voice chat immediately. We have a lot of preparation for this wave of Twin Peaks Watchers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There was this guy in YCS named Oetker and he has a motorcycle and also looks 95% like Lord James Hurley particularly during the milf saga. poo poo was hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Q: Isn’t the second half of Twin Peaks season 2 one of the most embarrassing course errors ever aired??

A: :fuckoff:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In music news I always love when I put on headphones for the Have Moicy! album cuz the woman in Frederick Jeffries or whatever’s band, well, I wish I could marry her no questions asked because of her voice.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

There was this guy in YCS named Oetker and he has a motorcycle and also looks 95% like Lord James Hurley particularly during the milf saga. poo poo was hype.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://voca.ro/18Xhi1K3D1Pw

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Season 2 James MILF Arc heads assemble in voice chat immediately. We have a lot of preparation for this wave of Twin Peaks Watchers.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

James is so sick lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol. I love James and his dumbass haircut

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The James arc in season 2 is so weird lol. Just a full rear end soap opera with no Lynch stuff. And a weird mechanic who might be loving the milf or is related to her? I can't remember.

Season 1: "WIndom Earl's mind is like a diamond. Cold, hard, and brilliant"

Season 2:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

the OG series probably has the hottest cast of all time

doesn't even include norma or Annie!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I watched Season 1 and 2, FWWM, and The Missing Pieces for the first time in one big marathon last year and absolutely loved them all (bits of season 2 aside) but still haven't gotten around to The Return. Maybe this weekend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

The James arc in season 2 is so weird lol. Just a full rear end soap opera with no Lynch stuff. And a weird mechanic who might be loving the milf or is related to her? I can't remember.

Season 1: "WIndom Earl's mind is like a diamond. Cold, hard, and brilliant"

Season 2:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Finding out who this guy is is the greatest moment in televison

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Finding out who this guy is is the greatest moment in televison

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I love it because it’s literally as bad as like early 90s wrestling lmfao the kind of poo poo you are expected to believe.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My fiancee got me this bookmark a couple of years ago and I opened it from the bottom up in confusion before working out what it was + the joke

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My fiancee got me this bookmark a couple of years ago and I opened it from the bottom up in confusion before working out what it was + the joke

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao