Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My fiancee got me this bookmark a couple of years ago and I opened it from the bottom up in confusion before working out what it was + the joke

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My fiancee got me this bookmark a couple of years ago and I opened it from the bottom up in confusion before working out what it was + the joke

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Btw this cruise ship eppy doe. 🤌

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I must admit I never finished my twin peaks watch but it was kino. i gotta get back on that.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Finding out who this guy is is the greatest moment in televison

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

the OG series probably has the hottest cast of all time

doesn't even include norma or Annie!

I'll never forgive Leo for what he did to Shelly. Ever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was ready to say this hypnosis episode was cringe but then the hypnotist killed the guy with a blunt object in a moment of passion. So then it was based. But then he hypnotized the chick to jump off a roof. So now it’s kinda cringe again I’m afraid.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

:hai:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Madchen Amick coming back in The Return and basically looking the same... quite a moment

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

holy poo poo lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

That’s right

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

My wife just put the first episode of Columbo on lfg!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rewatched Dredd tonight it’s so loving sick. Karl Urban ftw

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

love karl

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Imagine Viggo Mortensen as judge death. Pretty cool imo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
yall ever watch How To with John Wilson. friend put it on at their house tongiht and it's pretty funny

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The name always reminds me of Review with Forest MacNeil but that’s all I know op

copy
Jul 26, 2007

elf help book posted:

manga is ftw

yupp

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

My wife just put the first episode of Columbo on lfg!

badass happy for you two

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

He set up a sting for the moment Dr. Flemming stepped into the door of his own home. God drat, this guy was DOA. Awesome first episode.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

mycophobia posted:

yall ever watch How To with John Wilson. friend put it on at their house tongiht and it's pretty funny

It’s great. Love the bit of syncing all his ponderous voiceovers to the found footage they shoot in nyc and around. Could watch that for hours and hours

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

so loving sick

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

i been enjoying what we do in the shadows but it's definitely going to be on for 10 more years for no reason. But at least they actually ARE vampires - it makes sense for them to live forever feasting on my energy.

just finished the latest season and I would agree with this. They've been renewed for two more seasons and I'm hoping they're aware of this with the whole speech at the end of the last episode about how "nothing ever changes in this house" lol. We'll see how the next two seasons go, I'm hoping that'll wrap it up

Also felt like the latest season was a bit more uh, "pandering" I guess. Like Matt Berry does his funny pronunciations more and it feels more forced, because that's what Matt Berry is known for doing, don't you like that? And while Guillermo coming out was legitimately nice and well done, the constant cuts to all the characters being like "it's no big deal, everyone's gay now, we're all gay and love to have sex with each other, don't the viewers like this? We're a fuckin gay show and we know it" again just feels a bit forced. It's not a huge deal but it's kind of grating.

The Pine Barrens episode was godly though, I knew when there was one called Pine Barrens and it was the 37th episode of the show the same as the Sopranos episode it would be great, and it was. And given what I said above it was surprisingly constrained as opposed to just being one big episode-long Sopranos homage.

As someone whose partner is afflicted with a disease that makes her watch all these house flipping/renovation shows (autism, probably) the Flip It episode was also incredible

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

mycophobia posted:

i really like that show. the :staredog: reupholstering episode is incredible television

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

mycophobia posted:

It's really funny. His landlord is a nice lady

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Spoderman posted:

i really like that show. the :staredog: reupholstering episode is incredible television

lmfao yes, that's the one they put on first

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Fungah! posted:

so loving sick

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bonfire of the Vanities was a stinker

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Listening to Sheena Ringo and she kicks rear end.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Listening to Sheena Ringo and she kicks rear end.

Hell yes. Which album?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

que sera sera posted:

Hell yes. Which album?

Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kalk Samen Kuri no Hana

Natch :hai: The goat

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

que sera sera posted:

Natch :hai: The goat

I had heard a few of her songs before but never listened to an album... I'm an instant fan

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I had heard a few of her songs before but never listened to an album... I'm an instant fan

Very much an album artist imo :hai: The production / attention to detail is so good

Her band after that album, Tokyo Jihen, also owns