Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

It sounds cool and fun to like Mario games but they’ve never clicked with me. Sorry Maribros, you seem like good dudes

the trick is to hum the music as you play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

world is the perfect 2d platform game

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should add Mario and his pals Luigi, Wario, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong to Genshin Impact

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

they should make a sequel to Donkey Kong (1994) called Donkey Kong 2

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Alaois posted:

Donkey Kong 94 is the best video game ever made

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I didn't say World was a bad game. It is just my least favorite.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alaois posted:

now were talking!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
can we get a Mario 2 update?

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I’d like to play Elden Ring 2: Eldens Rung

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

:cheers:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

jesus WEP posted:

world is the perfect 2d platform game

kirby screeching noises increasing

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

coconono posted:

kirby screeching noises increasing

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Crossposting because I think this is a neat thing I done:

Captain Magic posted:

Bought and built and primed Kragnos in summer 2021, more or less right when he came out.

Over the last seven days or so, I finally painted him.

Feels good man. Very done with this guy’s endless chains. There’s a lot that’s untidy and it’s just like, ah, whatever, destruction don’t care. Anyway nothing gets you in the mood for painting some small squads like painting a giant mini.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That's a cool Lynel from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Cavauro posted:

That's a cool Lynel from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Hell yeah lynels rule

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well I was going to say I've got a good name for him. it's called Lynel Hutz. but I found out that's actually Kratos the god of throwing Up and really messing up the toelet very badly, from the Age of ligma (pretending to not know)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

well I was going to say I've got a good name for him. it's called Lynel Hutz. but I found out that's actually Kratos the god of throwing Up and really messing up the toelet very badly, from the Age of ligma (pretending to not know)

Who’s kratos the god of throwing Up and really messing up the toelet very badly?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

NienNunb posted:

Who’s kratos the god of throwing Up and really messing up the toelet very badly?
kratos the god of throwing Up and really messing up the toelet very badly nuts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

that's kronos

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

kronos deez balls motherfucker

edit:

Penguin Patrol posted:

can we get a Mario 2 update?

first cinematic trailer drops sunday

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Feb 24, 2023

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

kronos deez balls motherfucker

edit:

first cinematic trailer drops sunday

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

i won't discuss him further since you'll be compelled to becpme a kratos the god of throwing Up guy, live his life, talk about it when you're supposed to be trying to sleep. it's not good for you

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I just drank a tall boy and smoked a black and mild in a hotel parking lot. I’m over 40.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I got some gas station delta10 and haven't poo poo myself so basically I'm invincible now.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The Stroker Ace posted:

I just drank a tall boy and smoked a black and mild in a hotel parking lot. I’m over 40.

its tallboy friday, op

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

The Stroker Ace posted:

Hope to be like you when I'm 40, friend

Edit: I grabbed some solo sushi tonight and ordered a sake bomber with a tall sake, but it was room temp instead of hot so it bummed me out. The miso soup was plenty hot though so it balanced out

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Gonna get to see Live and Let Die in a theater on Sunday for the 50th anniversary

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dangerous Person posted:

Gonna get to see Live and Let Die in a theater on Sunday for the 50th anniversary

Read this, tried to think what OTHER movie must have had that name, realized that Roger Moore's first Bond film was FIFTY YEARS AGO and had a little cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myc6HpJzgaU

Cinema gold. It's no wonder the series continues into the current day.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Firmly in the camp of Shark Explosion pellet being worse than the Pigeon Double Take

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I am so excited to see the Kananga balloon on the big screen

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Captain Magic posted:

Firmly in the camp of Shark Explosion pellet being worse than the Pigeon Double Take

Where do you stand on unbelievably cool car jump with.... questionable.... sound effects?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCIbhLUUA0

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Where do you stand on unbelievably cool car jump with.... questionable.... sound effects?

One of the few times I felt personally insulted by a film.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I like the song in that one a lot. Coincidentally I watched for your eyes only today. It sucked really bad.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

the making-of diary book that Roger Moore wrote during production is really worth reading if you haven’t. I read it last week and it was great.

yea ok posted:

I like the song in that one a lot. Coincidentally I watched for your eyes only today. It sucked really bad.

what if it was anime…

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Okay, this is very bad, but part of a larger series of choices they were making with that weird side character for comic relief. So very dumb, but thematically fitting.

The bad guy ballooning and exploding is just wildly bad and worse because it’s supposed to be fairly dramatic.

Anyway weird film, don’t like Moore much, but the song is awesome and Bond films are baseline pretty good for me.

yea ok posted:

Yeah what a slog between the madcap rides of Moonraker and A View to a Kill.

I guess Octopussy is in between there as well but that one also sort of sucks in the same way as FYEO. Idk Moore’s films aren’t my favorite. Will go to bat for Man with the Golden Gun though.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the making-of diary book that Roger Moore wrote during production is really worth reading if you haven’t. I read it last week and it was great.

i listened to matthew modine's full metal jacket diary and recommend that one as well

very funny to listen to him go from "stanley is a genius I can't wait to work with him" to "gently caress THIS MOTHERFUCKER" over the course of the shoot

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

imo moon raker is the nadir of the Moore run. It’s sooooooo bad.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Moonraker I had a blast with, it's impossibly stupid and campy but in a fun way.

For Your Eyes Only is just really bad :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Captain Magic posted:

Okay, this is very bad, but part of a larger series of choices they were making with that weird side character for comic relief. So very dumb, but thematically fitting.

The bad guy ballooning and exploding is just wildly bad and worse because it’s supposed to be fairly dramatic.

Anyway weird film, don’t like Moore much, but the song is awesome and Bond films are baseline pretty good for me.

Yeah what a slog between the madcap rides of Moonraker and A View to a Kill.

I guess Octopussy is in between there as well but that one also sort of sucks in the same way as FYEO. Idk Moore’s films aren’t my favorite. Will go to bat for Man with the Golden Gun though.
Live & Let Die is about the only McCartney post-Beatles song I like