Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

A team is going to draft Evan Hull in the 6th or 7th round and be delighted, dude is everything you're looking for in a modern running back who was stuck on a team where he was the only functioning offensive skill player for 2 seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I want to see my team draft the 5'5" RB from Kansas State.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

A team is going to draft Evan Hull in the 6th or 7th round and be delighted, dude is everything you're looking for in a modern running back who was stuck on a team where he was the only functioning offensive skill player for 2 seasons.

bah gahd that's the story of Pacheco

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
It is very funny that Northwestern was complete rear end and is still gonna have a number of dudes drafted

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Sataere posted:

Honestly, when they trade down, just get JSN.

Where's he weak? I haven't heard much about him being a top 10 pick

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

It is very funny that Northwestern was complete rear end and is still gonna have a number of dudes drafted

And 2 position coaches got hired by NFL teams!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

I don't think he's weak anywhere he just didn't play last season.

They knocked Chase for that too and welp!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Chase didn't play because he opted out; JSN missed a year due to a lingering hamstring issue. He's also projects as a slot guy rather than someone you can play on the outside, which doesn't necessarily mean he can't be a high-impact player but it makes him a very different kind of prospect than Chase

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

He didn't run a 40 so that is probably why you haven't heard a lot. Topped out the agility drill IIRC.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

wandler20 posted:

I want to see my team draft the 5'5" RB from Kansas State.

He is very good

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

xbilkis posted:

Chase didn't play because he opted out; JSN missed a year due to a lingering hamstring issue. He's also projects as a slot guy rather than someone you can play on the outside, which doesn't necessarily mean he can't be a high-impact player but it makes him a very different kind of prospect than Chase

I knew someone would mention that he is no Chase

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

kiimo posted:

I also knew someone would say a player with a completely different set of circumstances and skills was different than the other one

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Every player has a completely different set of circumstances and skills and is different than the other ones

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

kiimo posted:

Njigba please

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

kiimo posted:

Every player has a completely different set of circumstances and skills and is different than the other ones

lol sure thing man

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've never really understood why posters can get bent out of shape in a thread like the nfl draft lol who cares

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

kiimo posted:

I've never really understood why posters can get bent out of shape in a thread like the nfl draft lol who cares

Daltos

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kiimo posted:

It’s fun to obsess and dream

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

kiimo posted:

Yeah why would anyone react to someone saying something dumb on the internet, what humans do that?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Yeah why would anyone react to someone saying something dumb on the internet, what humans do that?

I say dumb poo poo all the time.

but this time it's about a prospect

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Dumb ones

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tyler the creator tweet here

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Sataere posted:

Dumb ones

Amazing you somehow typed this exactly as you were turning your monitor off

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Amazing you somehow typed this exactly as you were turning your monitor off

:thejoke:

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Lol, fair enough brother

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1633505606442131461?s=20

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I can't hate all that much on Dov, I'd like to be paid to write really dumb things that just fall off the top of my head instead of doing it here for free.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I can. He doesn't write stuff. He rewrites stuff other people wrote.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I just… man. That’d be wild

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Sataere posted:

I can. He doesn't write stuff. He rewrites stuff other people wrote.

Or in this case, sees on TV and hey, it's an easy way to get info/talking points onto here.

But man, I can't imagine taking Richardson over Stroud or Young.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Richardson reeks of hitting the TICKS ALL THE BOXES jackpot while people aren't watching the bad decision making that happens in actual games

He also didn't throw a touchdown last year until week 4, and they lost that game, go Vols

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Yeah I would not take him before Stroud and probably wouldn't before young unless I was terrified for Bryce Young's life.

Would take him before Levis if I could get away with not playing him right away.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

When Allen first broke out the refrain here was that his success was going to trick GMs into drafting toolsy guys that are lovely QBs for the next couple decades.

Anyway pretty cool that Richardson can jump high.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Richardson is cam newton's measurable with mitch trubiskys on the field success

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

mastershakeman posted:

Trubisky put up some numbers and could’ve been like a NY6 caliber team if UNC had a defense at any point that year.

Richardson has 5 insane throws/runs a game and then will miss an open post route by enough that I think he broke a finger on his throwing hand or something before the ball came out.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

^^ Trubs was also a great runner and had a huge arm. He’s just stupid as the day is long.

Also his last team were defeated almost single handedly by soloman thomas.

mastershakeman posted:

Trubs was way better in college than Richardson was.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Mar 8, 2023

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

FizFashizzle posted:

^^ Trubs was also a great runner and had a huge arm. He’s just stupid as the day is long.

Trubs was way better in college than Richardson was.

it's kind of funny that Soloman Thomas busted almost as bad as Mitch

and how the gently caress can Richardson be seriously considered so high if he's that bad in college? Mitch's stats didn't jump out whatsoever (especially with a bad defense so he was throwing a lot) and his team record was crap

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

mastershakeman posted:

it's kind of funny that Soloman Thomas busted almost as bad as Mitch

What the hell ever happened with him? Seemed like he was a sure fire lock to be a solid to great player.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

wandler20 posted:

What the hell ever happened with him? Seemed like he was a sure fire lock to be a solid to great player.

Sister committed suicide and it really hosed him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

FizFashizzle posted:

I was at that game and it was wild how much Solomon Thomas wrecked the game.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Sister committed suicide and it really hosed him up
Holy poo poo thats terrible.