Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

neoaxd posted:

good morning. its a beautiful, bright, and crisp winter morning here. i am going to fill my thermos and go drink my coffee while taking a walk to enjoy the sun and fresh air.

Cringe. I’m staying inside in my boxers all day playing ff9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m at the zoo ama

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

:cheers:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I stayed inside all day and did mostly nothing, it's been pleasant. Read a bit, I've just started the 4th of the Aubrey-Maturin books, The Mauritius Command. Other than that, listened to some music and stared into nothing, all very chill and enjoyable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I’m at the zoo ama

What's the zoo ama?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The traditional Belfast bap

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

NienNunb posted:

I’m at the zoo ama

What beasts do you hope to see the most

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ty

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

a nice walk sounds good but its snowing again so instead i'm gonna slam a giant coffee and play ff6

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm into that.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
as a sober dude there is no greater high than slamming a giant coffee and playing a video game I’m super into

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I left the zoo hours ago the ticket is officially closed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

*in a Derry accent*
show us your Belfast baps

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Beelfast bawps

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZygIEzHqtjQ

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I found 3 Stone Cold, 1 Rock, and 1 Best of Raw VHS tapes today while thrifting. The Raw tape had a warning on the tape that says something like - this tape contains humor that not everyone will “get”.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Orville is a good show

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol my housemate plays this all the time

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Got two vinyls (Songs In The Key of Life and an early Richard Pryor record) and a TNG Enterprise Christmas ornament while antiquing today. Hopefully the Draculas and Black Lagoon Creatures that haunt my hotel appreciate the greatest R&B album of all time and will let me have a restful night of sleep.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dragon ball super: super hero is really good and my favorite

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i think you should let the creature from the black lagoon listen to stevie wonder with you, he's probably a nice guy and society is actually the bad thing

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

boxcarhobo posted:

i think you should let the creature from the black lagoon listen to stevie wonder with you, he's probably a nice guy and society is actually the bad thing

The creature only listens to third wave ska, sorry

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NienNunb posted:

I left the zoo hours ago the ticket is officially closed

I am sorry I am late but I need to know if there was an elephant there, please :negative:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m gonna take my kids to the zoo when the turtles aren’t fuckin. Some day.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I scored a copy of Body Double on VHS today. I mostly have all the horror movies on VHS that I’m interested in so now my collecting has turned to whatever weird erotic thrillers turn up at thrift shops

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bye

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

good morning. I’m watching the bicycle thieves

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ah i didn’t know you lived in athlone

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wowowow

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

forkboy84 posted:

The creature only listens to third wave ska, sorry

we should hunt him to the ends of the earth

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’ve somehow survived my vacation in the Scooby Doo haunted mansion. Another Gen Chat Thread Success Story.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I got a wired xbox 360 rock band controller and have been jamming out to clone hero. It's great

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGySiVLAVd4

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It’s Christmas for tinsel town yet again

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

guy in front of me was being a total rear end in a top hat at the weed store. you don't be an rear end in a top hat in the weed store, thats the happiest place on earth

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Joey McChrist posted:

guy in front of me was being a total rear end in a top hat at the weed store. you don't be an rear end in a top hat in the weed store, thats the happiest place on earth

I simply cannot wait to move out of the hell state of Texas and be able to go to the weed store any time I want

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I simply cannot wait to move out of the hell state of Texas and be able to go to the weed store any time I want

not having to deal with the sketchiness and unreliability of dealers and being able to pick up whenever you need is so nice. prayers for your quick escape JB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just want to get past the job hunt so I can enjoy an edible once in a blue moon.