Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
He is absolutely covered in dragon tattoos IDK how it's not obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

CodfishCartographer posted:

He is absolutely covered in dragon tattoos IDK how it's not obvious.

Reddit is full of idiots, and seems to be the primary source for that poo poo as far as I can tell.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The Man with the Dragon Tattoo

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dragona's name is inspired by their favorite Cavia game series: Drag-on Dragoon

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

VocalizePlayerDeath
Jan 29, 2009

Restart steam.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Nuebot posted:

Reddit is full of idiots, and seems to be the primary source for that poo poo as far as I can tell.

Reddit sources most of their opinions from YouTube when it comes to zoomers. Thats the issue, now that YouTube is forcing quick hot takes as opposed to analysis now.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

i really hate short form youtube content

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

tbh most jojo analysis content is on the level of "did joskay time travel to save themself?" so i give it a pass

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

tbh most jojo analysis content is on the level of "did joskay time travel to save themself?" so i give it a pass

Big missed opportunity that there was never a part 8 version of this theory to explain the equivalent exchange

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Actually when should the new chapter drop?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Part 8 always dropped between the 19th and 22nd, maybe this will be the same?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Actually when should the new chapter drop?

The wiki says eighteen hours from now

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

True, I'm listening to two different recap podcasts (Dogs Must Die has caught up to everything so I assume that's all they wrote after the recap discussion one next week) and that's the vibe. '

'Jotaro's just so strong and cool and he wins every fight of course'

And also watching one of YouTube of a v-tuber lady with cancer and her friend going through the series. Joseph pulling out a tommygun and revealing that he's already lined Straizo with grenades doesn't hit as hard for me but I love seeing it come out of nowhere for other people.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I still can't get over people being like "Whoa, I can't believe Jotaro lost to a rat." and acting as if it's wholly unreasonable when not only did the rat have a long-range Stand, but Jotaro never even tried to fight it in either of the two confrontations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's still funny tho

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

could you beat a rat with a sniper rifle?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

https://po2scans.com/reader/64125da4ba35e

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
In case it wasn't obvious that's the chapter 2 link

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Reading the old bad scans I was very confused by whether or not this happened, it's true.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Julias posted:

In case it wasn't obvious that's the chapter 2 link

Holy poo poo! Didn't expect him

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I don’t understand the camera plan. Okay so one recording is reversed…so what? They’re still easily identifiable.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Loving this so far

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Those last few pages are a real loving jumpscare

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

RatHat posted:

I don’t understand the camera plan. Okay so one recording is reversed…so what? They’re still easily identifiable.

I think the idea is that there are two slightly different recordings, which would make it hard to say which one is real and thus would get both of them thrown out as evidence, if worse comes to worse.

Also, the cops in the first half are definitely loving dead, aren't they?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Usagi Alohaoe......

Also I'm glad we're 2 for 2 on ACAB

E:
WHAT THE gently caress

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

it's the GUY

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
oh they're hosed

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

This is the most based jojo part and it's not even close

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Rohan has been totally destroyed by zany schemes before. He does not stand a chance.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Oxxidation posted:

oh they're hosed

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Rohan has been totally destroyed by zany schemes before. He does not stand a chance.

God, if his house gets burned down AGAIN

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

RatHat posted:

The actions happening in one seem to be completely different, and the person looks different too.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also I get the feeling that Lady Cop might have been a stand user, and noticed his stand.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I guess this explains why there was a Thus Spake Rohan set during Covid. It's this Rohan, not the Part 4 one.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

MonsterEnvy posted:

Also I get the feeling that Lady Cop might have been a stand user, and noticed his stand.

「OFFICER OF LOVE」 has no weakness

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"If I'm a cop, I have to tell you if I'm a cop" says woman who is definitely not a cop

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
contrary to how he described it, his stand turned into the second camera. so how it works depends on what happens when the effect is removed.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

whuh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

contrary to how he described it, his stand turned into the second camera. so how it works depends on what happens when the effect is removed.

Assuming those are digital cameras I think it means that even when the stand goes away, there will still be two different recordings of the same time and of the same (approximate) area

Also

Oxxidation posted:

oh they're hosed