Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That's Colundo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
reading the name of the rose and at first i imagined william as liam neeson but the more i read the more i imagine him with the speech and mannerisms of columbo

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
"Gee, abbot, this tympanum you have here is just lovely. Y'know, my novice loves all your illuminated manuscripts and he would just be tickled if I could give him your autograph. I hate to be a bother, but I haven't eaten since nones. Could I trouble you for a bowl of chili?"

copy
Jul 26, 2007

budapest has a statue of him and dog. global columbo ftw

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That's Colundo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lmao

wowee thanks again Dendy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I don’t remember who posted this yesterday but I’ve been laughing at it for the last 24 hours

wowee thanks again Dendy

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The Columbo Everywhere System

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dongicus posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

I don’t remember who posted this yesterday but I’ve been laughing at it for the last 24 hours

lol every time

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Columbo rattled as he tries to trap Kiryu by asking him "isn't pocket circuit for little kids" and "hasn't no one played it since the 80's" but gets no where

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Columbo rattled as he tries to trap Kiryu by asking him "isn't pocket circuit for little kids" and "hasn't no one played it since the 80's" but gets no where

lol kiyru the one man that can shake columbo to his core

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

:siren: CRITERION FLASH SALE UP :siren:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah! posted:

Time to buy Inland Empire

wowee thanks again Dendy

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Fungah! posted:

dunno if they can both be applied but a few days ago they sent me a $10 off gift code since im subbed to criterion channel, so if anyone else is in my spot def check your email and see if you can get a movie for crazy cheap. :cheersdoge:

i dont have a blu-ray player anymore cuz i havent bought any recent consoles so i used mine on a postcard book cuz it looked sick (it is).

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

dunno if they can both be applied but a few days ago they sent me a $10 off gift code since im subbed to criterion channel, so if anyone else is in my spot def check your email and see if you can get a movie for crazy cheap. :cheersdoge:

i dont have a blu-ray player anymore cuz i havent bought any recent consoles so i used mine on a postcard book cuz it looked sick (it is).

they defnitely stack, they send out the codes a few days before the sale so you can use em on the sale

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Fungah! posted:

they defnitely stack, they send out the codes a few days before the sale so you can use em on the sale

thats badass. criterion ftw

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

oh hell yeah. bought the lone wolf and cub box set

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

they can be applied whenever and they don't expire so i just used like 6 of them to get the uhd of le circle rouge and baron munchausen [terry gilliam version] and paid like 2 dollars to cover 2 dollars of tax :beers: :hchatter:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

mysterious loyall X posted:

they can be applied whenever and they don't expire so i just used like 6 of them to get the uhd of le circle rouge and baron munchausen [terry gilliam version] and paid like 2 dollars to cover 2 dollars of tax :beers: :hchatter:

that rules. ill have to keep that in mind for the future. could def get some of these as gifts for family

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Seeing John Cassavetes in season 2 of Columbo got me so hyped

wowee thanks again Dendy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
You can tell he and Falk improv a lot in that episode and it rules

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ONE PIECE THIS WEEK THO

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

ONE PIECE THIS WEEK THO

goda

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

new danny brown album gosh drat. if only he oculd ghost write for jpeg mafia. best production since xxx holy gently caress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

wick 4 fuckin rules, some of the best action scenes committed to film

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah! posted:

wick 4 fuckin rules, some of the best action scenes committed to film

might watch it with my dad this weekend

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

might watch it with my dad this weekend

i think it's as good as 4 and nearly as good as 1. totally kickass flick. also donnie yen ftw

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

insane anime posted:

new danny brown album gosh drat. if only he oculd ghost write for jpeg mafia. best production since xxx holy gently caress

it's so drat good dude. I was cackling at the skit at the start of the vid for scaring the hoes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Been doing a The Office Superfan Cut powerwatch. First few seasons bro…

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I saw five minutes of Cats. Dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

insane anime posted:

oh poo poo.