Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

why not happen opr whatever that meme was idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.

Dixville posted:

But if we go back to the old rules we can't post cool stuff like:
im gay

You absolutely could if you knew how the apostrophe worked. Shitposting is ruining everything everywhere. All at once; the awesomest place on the internet got hosed up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

XeeD posted:

You absolutely could if you knew how the apostrophe worked. Shitposting is ruining everything everywhere. All at once; the awesomest place on the internet got hosed up.

Just because people couldn't punctuate properly. :qq:

ill punctuate when i want and how i want, suck my fuckin dick i spent years getting a history degree and i will write properly when i feel like it, and GBS is not the loving place I feel like writing properly

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hey everyone i'm lurker guy and i'm here to say this place SUCKS now! :imunfunny:

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

MrQwerty posted:

Just because people couldn't punctuate properly. :qq:

ill punctuate when i want and how i want, suck my fuckin dick

Yep. Like I said, we used to have a standard that set us apart from the regular internet bullshit boards. That's all I want. I'll suck your dick as soon as you present it. Hell, I'll even put some effort into it so you can cum quicker.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wow, love can indeed bloom in the official gbs feedback thread

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

lol

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I only suck dick to prove a point.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ngl i used to be all about the proper punctuation but then i realised life's too short, so i did a really sick kickflip and put on my shades and rode off into shitpost land.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

ngl i used to be all about the proper punctuation but then i realised life's too short, so i did a really sick kickflip and put on my shades and rode off into shitpost land.

ya its pretty cool to write like cormac mccarthy tbh

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

ya its pretty cool to write like cormac mccarthy tbh

abslouwlty. this. ftw

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

:firstpost:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

preach

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

maybe xeed can go to dnd or something i think they punctuate properly there

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Well, I hope they at least like getting their dicks sucked

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

XeeD posted:

Yep. Like I said, we used to have a standard that set us apart from the regular internet bullshit boards. That's all I want. I'll suck your dick as soon as you present it. Hell, I'll even put some effort into it so you can cum quicker.

Lmao you must be super fun to hang out with pls tell me more about how smart you are.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mr. Merdle posted:

Lmao you must be super fun to hang out with pls tell me more about how smart you are.

I know you’re not asking to me but I’m not very smart at all

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

thats not true sid you gotta be smART to make ART, which you do

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lousy smart weather

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I’m smart

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

Mr. Merdle posted:

I'm neither very smart, nor fun to hang out with. But this place used to be both, once upon a time.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

XeeD posted:

I'm neither very smart, nor fun to hang out with. But this place used to be both, once upon a time.

lol no it loving wasn't you liar

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

MrQwerty posted:

lol no it loving wasn't you liar

It really was, you dingus.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

XeeD posted:

I only suck dick to prove a point.

THIS! FTW!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
tbh this is one of my fav threads in GBS right now

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Sorry

To be honest, m'fellows, this thread is one of my favorites that's currently active in the General Bullshit subforum of the Something Awful Dot Com Web Forums. It's enjoyable to be able to joke and josh with my pals!

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

Sorry

To be honest, m'fellows, this thread is one of my favorites that's currently active in the General Bullshit subforum of the Something Awful Dot Com Web Forums. It's enjoyable to be able to joke and josh with my pals!

It would be even better if you voted for me over smugwarts for GBS mod or whatever. I dare you.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

XeeD posted:

It would be even better if you voted for me over smugwarts for GBS mod or whatever. I dare you.

Go jack it to Stoklasa's voice.

Is that proper punctuation?

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

MrQwerty posted:

Go jack it to Stoklasa's voice.

Is that proper punctuation?

You misspelled nooner, but sure.

Edit: I do have to ask why you brought up Stoklasa's voice? Who in the hell is Stoklasa?

XeeD fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 22, 2023

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

XeeD posted:

XeeD nuts

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

XeeD posted:

It's spelled Hogwarts. Aren't you the grammar guy???

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

XeeD posted:

If I wanted to vote for an unfunny sadsack, I'd vote for myself.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001

Slugworth posted:

It's spelled Hogwarts. Aren't you the grammar guy???

poo poo. You got me. I misspelled Nooner again. gently caress.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Who are the people looking at GBS and saying "they need more moderation", outside of SAD? GBS is fine. If it isn't destroying the very fabric of our beloved web forum just let it ride.

Sorry I’ve been away for a few hours but I probably wasn’t clear. It’s all SAD. The reason all of the feedback threads end up talking about SAD is that SAD is the problem. GBS polices itself pretty well I think but for whatever reason people from other sub forums are enraged at GBS’s existence.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I still punctuate text messages.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The forums used to be better, we had proper punctuation and less poo poo posting! And also famously said a lot of poo poo that would get you banned now. But no, I am definitely nostalgic for the punctuation part.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m not gonna pile on XeeD. We’re better than SAD, guys.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sorry I’ve been away for a few hours but I probably wasn’t clear. It’s all SAD. The reason all of the feedback threads end up talking about SAD is that SAD is the problem. GBS polices itself pretty well I think but for whatever reason people from other sub forums are enraged at GBS’s existence.

Not everything are the machinations of a dread cabal of your posting enemies, Jesus fuckin' Christ.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cthulu Carl posted:

Not everything are the machinations of a dread cabal of your posting enemies, Jesus fuckin' Christ.

Have you looked at SAD my dude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Have you looked at SAD my dude?

Yes. It's not a dread cabal of your posting enemies. Calm the gently caress down.