Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

:laffo:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

and on the snype? grand slam

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

stav, late cumtown era (paraphrased): "I'm never gonna be one of those guys that's in his 40s dressing like I do now"

clock's ticking, stavros
stav already forgot he said that, just like he forgot all his other projects

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Tankbuster posted:

Also being american he fundamentally doesn't get that the actual beating heart of the british empire was the Raj.

That's very weird to me. I collect the Regiments of the British Empire cigarette cards, and most of them are Indian regiments.

e:

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Bullying aside, matt growing up at the end of american working class prosperity and slowly coming to realise that he is surrounded by insane golden calf worshippers is fun. Like a less racist lovecraft protagonist.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I thought Amber from Chapo's pregnancy announcement was an April Fool :shrug:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Futanari Damacy posted:

I thought Amber from Chapo's pregnancy announcement was an April Fool :shrug:
i thought so too but i guess it's real

that's a pretty cool trick to announce it on 4/1 tho, gunna have to steal that one for my next kid

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
speaking of matt, i havent listened to cushvlogs in like 6 months. are they still good?

e; looks like i'm only 10 episodes behind

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i haven't seen someone link one here in ages

does he still stream them on twitch? i haven't seen anyone but the randos go live on that channel in just as long

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
matt said he refused to wear green on st patrick's day because of his racism towards the oirish.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Fans of E1 nonsense should check out GooGo the Pod-Goose’s Pod-Off Podcast. Laff a minute.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

C-Euro posted:

This If Books Could Kill on Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a humdinger, jeez. What a douchebag.

this is loving infuriating lol, great recommendation

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Xaris posted:

speaking of matt, i havent listened to cushvlogs in like 6 months. are they still good?

e; looks like i'm only 10 episodes behind

They're ok but I feel like by far his most interesting takes are on current US politics, which he hasn't done much of recently.

I find his metaphysics pretty uninteresting. He's really into life after death.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

this is loving infuriating lol, great recommendation

Made all the better by the ending reveal that not only was Rich Dad a real person, the evidence we have on the guy makes him out to be way more chill than the author's portrayal. Some truly psychotic poo poo going on here.

I also forgot to mention Michael's comment about wondering if the author was an ally, because "he has two dads" lol

E: kinda feeling like they need to do an ep on Oprah/Oprah's Book Club at some point, maybe as a premium ep. That's twice now that she's come up on an episode (this one and The Secret) and I imagine it'll happen again. Someone with Twitter please bug them about this.

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 15:18 on Apr 7, 2023

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

Who was Virgil 2.0 / Leftist Nate Silver?

Also, what do you think about the post-mortem on Bernie’s loss? Bussing out low income voters who then pulled the lever for Biden was one of the most heartbreaking and frustrating things about 2020, What Is To Be Done?

gotta say the point that electoral success is easier when turnout is lower makes me think that the liberal party of canada (and some of the provincial conservatives) have already figured that out a while ago

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

i think its nice that matt and his wife are going to have a kid, being a parent rocks

fix your av

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
As Québécois I feel insulted by the end of the last episode and will cancel my blackwolf feed.

Fake exit: lmao

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
matt talked more in this most recent ep than the last 5 combined

impressive

Truancy-Bot
May 9, 2012

eat a dick, truancy-bot
They finally get around to covering the Chicago mayoral election and Felix dips halfway through unannounced. Starting to get concerned

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Felix is breaking bad and had to sell some meth to a zany cartel guy

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Truancy-Bot posted:

Felix dips halfway through

He uses chewing tobacco?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Truancy-Bot posted:

They finally get around to covering the Chicago mayoral election and Felix dips halfway through unannounced. Starting to get concerned

he had to leave to buy fent from me

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Hi friend, I’m a week late to this, but you can post these videos safely in the Redbar thread if u’d like https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008049

Dmitri-9 posted:

ugh how long until Stav interviews Joey Diaz? He is fully trapped in the standup with a podcast who goes on other standup podcasts cycle.

Yeah, I mean he was on Bert kreischer’s podcast a while ago now but they did another podcast a few days ago. He’s really trying to get all of the biggest fools in standup comedy/podcasting to do a podcast with him, like Bert, Andrew Santino, Andrew Schultz, joe Rogan, Tom segura, etc. Joey Diaz is very sensitive though and they’ve made fun of him on cum town quite a bit, so I don’t think he’d do anything with him.

imhotep has issued a correction as of 13:21 on Apr 8, 2023

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
i have no idea who that man is i just found the title of the yt funny

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

get headbar

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Honest Thief posted:

i have no idea who that man is i just found the title of the yt funny

Yeah it’s a show called Redbar, it’s basically the only good comedy podcast besides the Adam friedland show.

This one is similarly funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8YwmVvGieo

I wish my posts would play the Redbar explosion sound automatically

imhotep has issued a correction as of 14:16 on Apr 8, 2023

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Just ban this loving guy already please

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
This is like the monkeys paw version of xtal showing us his podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

imhotep posted:

Yeah it’s a show called Redbar, it’s basically the only good comedy podcast besides the Adam friedland show.

This one is similarly funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8YwmVvGieo

I wish my posts would play the Redbar explosion sound automatically

aids