Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Yeah, I'm torn because on the one hand it would be great as a reader to see Kobeni again, but on the other hand it's like "Kobeni, girl, seriously? You went back to public safety AGAIN?! Has your financial situation really gotten that bad even after you cut ties with your parasitic parents?"

I still like the idea of her appearing as a substitute teacher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

RatHat posted:

I still like the idea of her appearing as a substitute teacher

i know that we all enjoy kobeni's misery but surely Fujimoto has to draw the line somewhere

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I saw a youtube fan video that gave Falling a French accent and that is too perfect.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
What I like about this is that what makes Denji powerful is not just some magic power or skill he has, his brain is just unhindered by any rules, any inner voice that says “that would be stupid, you can’t do that“

Denji grew up so poor that he sold his organs for money, he will do anything to get by. Yoshida tried to coerce Denji by with holding a fork. Denji ate the cake with his hands. When German Santa Claus got powered up at night, Denji set him self on fire to beat her. Falling devil does a psychic attack? Cut your brain in half

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Denji is truly the apotheosis of the traditional shonen hero: fighting for justice by being too rock stupid to stay down.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Keromaru5 posted:

Denji is truly the apotheosis of the traditional shonen hero: fighting for justice by being too rock stupid to stay down.

Denji ia very explicitly fighting *against* Justice

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Justice isn't always just, much like Freedom isn't always free and Famine isn't always fam.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

I saw a youtube fan video that gave Falling a French accent and that is too perfect.

Yup. Head voice was Mistral's VA from MGR.

SexyBlindfold posted:

i know that we all enjoy kobeni's misery but surely Fujimoto has to draw the line somewhere

Kobeni already got her 'normal' life completely rocked again. Going back to Pubbies is probably safer and less traumatic just for whatever nutty contract had her ninja flipping bullets.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Denji ia very explicitly fighting *against* Justice
Well, I meant it more in the sense that 70's robot anime theme songs mean it; you get the idea.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
the mysterious person giving Denji blood could also just be someone Nayuta is controlling to force them to give him some blood

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Denji doesn’t fight for something gross and pathetic like justice! He fights for an infinitely better and pure reason: to get laid

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
And protect pets

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

It for the Clout

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Every so often I remember that the Justice Devil is still out there just chilling at Asa and Denji's High School.

Do you think they go to classes? Like, are they actually trying to get an education?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Steve Yun posted:

And protect pets

That Denji decided he likes cats because of Power warms my heart.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SexyBlindfold posted:

Justice isn't always just, much like Freedom isn't always free and Famine isn't always fam.

Course she's not Fam. She's Fami.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
jesus christ had an acquaintance shut down all discussion about mystery person with "it's yoshida, who else would it be? he's showing how much he looks down on denji" and like you're keeping up weekly have some goddamn fun and face to corn dog

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
he's right though

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Considering our past speculation I'm going simple and saying it's some random civilian like at the end of the Aki fight.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
fujimoto never shies away from drawing random civilians' faces though

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Electric Phantasm posted:

Considering our past speculation I'm going simple and saying it's some random civilian like at the end of the Aki fight.
It would be pretty funny if feeding chainsaw man blood became like a fad. Like people would be eager to do it and instagram it.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Based on the clothes, it looks like a male student. How many such students carry swords?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

No Wave posted:

It would be pretty funny if feeding chainsaw man blood became like a fad. Like people would be eager to do it and instagram it.

MrBeast holding a competition to see who can donate the most blood to Chainsaw Man before passing out for $50,000

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Million Ghosts posted:

jesus christ had an acquaintance shut down all discussion about mystery person with "it's yoshida, who else would it be? he's showing how much he looks down on denji" and like you're keeping up weekly have some goddamn fun and face to corn dog

I mean my first guest was that it was Yoshida too (although now I'm kind of on board the "it's Kobeni" train) but where is he getting the "it's showing how much he looks down on Denji" thing? Apparently in Japanese the person speaks way more politely than Yoshida normally does, and how is giving someone blood so they can keep fighting and heal "looking down on them"?

No Wave posted:

I feel like Denji would fully support the "give Chainsaw Man blood" TikTok challenge, if you participate he's guaranteed to save you even if you're not a cute girl.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Million Ghosts posted:

jesus christ had an acquaintance shut down all discussion about mystery person

i thought this was some weird reference to one of jesus's disciples the first time i read this post

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Jesus Devil.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Do you remember what the Romans did to Jesus?

Jesus…?

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
:tinfoil:

https://twitter.com/Dauragon/status/1647018183700754434?s=20

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

Based on the clothes, it looks like a male student. How many such students carry swords?

tbh Kobeni upgrading to a proper sword would be truly badass.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Big Leg posted:

i thought this was some weird reference to one of jesus's disciples the first time i read this post
Well, Jesus was having a nice night telling his disciples about the Holy Spirit before Judas showed up.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
New chapter's up!

lmao

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Wow Denji, same

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Chainsaw Man loving owns lmao

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

lmao

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

I love motivational speaker Denji lmao

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
god i loving love denji lol

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chainsaw-man-chapter-127/chapter/38517?action=read

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1015982

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Chainsaw Man only thinks about one thing and it's DISGUSTING

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Poignant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sube