Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

MisterDuck posted:

I choose to believe that he is using his powers to make that chair. Glorp Chair.

Just :lol: that Oda casually drops a Logia fruit user in the middle of the Endgame saga, these fruits used to be megaton bomb revelations back in the day and now they're so fecklessly tossed around in the plot.

White Light fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Apr 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

We dont know if its a Logia or not, it could be like Crackers biscuit fruit

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Seems unlikely to me to be a Logia, yeah.

That said Logias are still not plentiful at all. We know of 12 of them, and almost every one is owned by a huge player in the world. The only ones not owned by the marines or a yonkou are Enel(who would still be a major threat), Monet(who was in a former Warlord's crew), Sabo(who is like the first mate in the Revolutionaries), and Caribou(who basically won the lottery I guess)

EDIT: I guess Ceasar too, but he was formerly employed by both the Marines and a Yonkou

RatHat fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 22, 2023

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Is the Snow fruit the only one currently unaccounted for?

edit: At least in the main timeline. I guess the Silence fruit hasn't been seen for a decade or two.

Baron La Croix fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 22, 2023

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think she’s one of the only confirmed dead characters in the series, so yeah. I’m not expecting every dead devil fruit user to have their fruit show up again though. The only reason the Fire fruit appeared again is because it was important to the main character

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Man, Monet was cool, shame she kinda got chumped by Caesar Clown in the end there

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Baron La Croix posted:

Is the Snow fruit the only one currently unaccounted for?

edit: At least in the main timeline. I guess the Silence fruit hasn't been seen for a decade or two.

Monet has the snow fruit tho? :confused:

EDIT: Oh wait she died, I guess by tech default it's unaccounted for

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I still love that she apparently had Law make her a bird just because she wanted to, she didn’t have injuries like the centaurs.

EDIT: Somewhere in the world there’s still a bird with Monet’s arms and legs

RatHat fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Apr 22, 2023

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

RatHat posted:

I still love that she apparently had Law make her a bird just because she wanted to, she didn’t have injuries like the centaurs.

Law must have been a fan of the Photoshop arms onto birds thread :haw:

chefscientist
Mar 23, 2007

#1 Cockeyed Ghost fan

RatHat posted:

I thought it was clear that Dellinger had Monet's legs.

And regarding Prince Grus he's part of a more elite group of Navy. I think the development of the Navy personnel has been fantastic. All of them looked the same at the start, more Captains with powers showed up at Enies Lobby and in the New World you have Smoker's group of weird and tough mother fuckers. You can't tell what power a fruit necessarily has but it does mean that Prince Grus was not going to be anywhere but the New World part of the Grand Line.

chefscientist fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Apr 23, 2023

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Wasn't Dellinger explicitly said to be a fishman/longleg tribe hybrid

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Nope he’s just half human. I don’t think his legs were ever really explained

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
His legs look normal. He just wears high heels, and even has High Heel themed attacks. Giolla raised him from infancy and passed on her sense of fashion to him.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Apr 23, 2023

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
grus' fruit being about making golems foremost makes me think it's probably not a logia

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
I like Caribou because he was the first instance of the Strawhats handily dealing with a logia off-panel. It was a leat little nod to how much they'd grown as a crew and showed that they were ready to at least set foot in the New World.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lih posted:

grus' fruit being about making golems foremost makes me think it's probably not a logia

Yeah I just think he is an Awakened Paramecia user like Katakuri

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
idk if it even has to be awakened, it seems similar enough to cracker's biscuits

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
It's just like Mr 3's fruit but clay instead of wax.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

are we sure Mr 3 isnt a logia thats too dumb to realize it?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So far all the Logias have been natural substances so I doubt it

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Ear wax is a natural substance

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Fire and darkness aren't substances at all!

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

My posts have no substance, yet somehow they still exist.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Libra posted:

Fire and darkness aren't substances at all!

Ah more secret Zoans

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

blizzardvizard posted:

Wasn't Dellinger explicitly said to be a fishman/longleg tribe hybrid

No on the longleg part, but yes he's half Fishman. Viola revealed that in ch 768

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

My posts have no substance, yet somehow they still exist.

It's true, I needed to imbue my mouse with Haki to report your posts.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

official:

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1016040

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-piece-chapter-1081/chapter/38579?action=read

I just remembered something Didn't Bege and his crew get swallowed up by something we don't anything about?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Electric Phantasm posted:

I just remembered something Didn't Bege and his crew get swallowed up by something we don't anything about?

We still don’t know why Bonney was in that vortex right? Maybe that’s also related

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

i love hibari's design, thanks for listening everyone

i suppose i set myself up for this

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Alright so my new theory is Garp made the Enies Lobby hole by punching the gently caress out of someone or something.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

holy poo poo

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

lmao

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

incredible

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:dudsmile:

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
Unless I missed something, why would Kuzan choose to be with Blackbeard out of all the pirates? What alignment of interests would they have together? Does he have a secret agenda? Based on his past and personality, Luffy's crew is probably the most inviting out of all the pirates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Flair posted:

Unless I missed something, why would Kuzan choose to be with Blackbeard out of all the pirates? What alignment of interests would they have together? Does he have a secret agenda? Based on his past and personality, Luffy's crew is probably the most inviting out of all the pirates.

take down the WG?