Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Elite posted:

So is it possible that the fake formed a contract with Pochita before Denji hybridised with Pochita? How else would they have the same power set as Denji. And is it possibly someone we might recognise if we could see all of them?

As someone who we know interacted with Pochita and made a "deal" at one point who would also be in or around Hell: Power. Which would also explain hiding identity.

Even dumber and would account for different speech pattern: the human who Power possessed as a fiend.

Incredibly unlikely but gently caress it we got two weeks to wait, let's throw things at the wall.

claw game handjob fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Apr 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
When this gets animated I want that “NOOOO” to be a big booming Darth Vader style outburst

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Electric Phantasm posted:

HERE LIES DENJI HE NEVER SCORED

Somebody please make this a meme image. Beavis is even wearing a shirt and tie.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
https://twitter.com/fuchi_conejo was way ahead of you.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

KidDynamite posted:

how does that psychic damage even work when denji knows he has a human form?

denji is so dumb. i love him.

Denji pinned all of his hopes on the theory that once people will know he is Chainsaw Man, he will be famous, get chicks and have sex and Asa just completely shattered it with a single sentence. No wonder our boy fell straight to hell :allears: .

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Okay, just had a couple things click for me.

Falling Devil: Falling is strictly regulated by the laws of gravity. Sure, Falling Devil can make the way you fall change, but it is still regulated by the law of gravity.

That's why she is so set on following the rules and why she is a chef. In order to make a good meal you need to follow the rules of the meal. If you need apples you get apples, if you need ears you get ears. That's why she has been remarkably restrained in her killing spree. She doesn't need more ingredients as then she wouldn't be following the rules. This doesn't stop her from killing interlopers, after all, the soup doesn't call for flies in it, so kill the fly in your kitchen or shoo it out the door.

2nd Chainsaw Man: This may have already been mentioned but couldn't the 2nd chainsawman just be Yoshida using a souped up version of Octopus Devil camouflage?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This chapter is setting up that the way they're going to "defeat" Falling Devil is to just survive the night with her sending everything she's got at them and I feel that ties in super well with how Falling Devil has been linked to traumatic memories, despair, and suicide.

Sometimes you just have a night where you feel overwhelmingly depressed and you can't make that stop through brute force you just find a way to survive until morning.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Donkringel posted:

2nd Chainsaw Man: This may have already been mentioned but couldn't the 2nd chainsawman just be Yoshida using a souped up version of Octopus Devil camouflage?

Would be interesting if thats what his whole organization was doing.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
official falling devil theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJm67bcM7RI

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

approved

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

yum posted:

Did Denji chop off his own head on page 4?

amazing chapter as usual

I am pretty sure that the devil that was supposed to eat Asa was the one who chopped off Denji's head.

Elite posted:

Fake Chainsaw Man
1-Seemingly has the same main battle form as Denji (2 long chainsaws coming out of his arms, third chainsaw coming out of his head).
2-Knows who Asa is
3-Has their head and upper body obscured by Falling Devil.

So is it possible that the fake formed a contract with Pochita before Denji hybridised with Pochita? How else would they have the same power set as Denji. And is it possibly someone we might recognise if we could see all of them?

But it doesn’t seem like they have a sword so it’s probably a different person than the one who gave Denji blood to revive him.

Also Falling Devil has been bdroomed in the back and had 12 metres of intestines pulled out of her, but apparently is still scary enough for a bunch of devils to chase chainsawman around rather than risk angering her.

I have a guess: time travel

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

David Lynch, Chainsaw Man Adaption looking good

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
The future Denji rules!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So Falling Devil isn't serving the resident of hell, she's forcing them to eat while she plays chef? Though I can't imagine many of them mind much

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009

RatHat posted:

So Falling Devil isn't serving the resident of hell, she's forcing them to eat while she plays chef? Though I can't imagine many of them mind much

The other devils are likely contracted patrons. Probably sounded like an easy deal, one of the most powerful devils sending one human to hell for them to eat. Everybody wins, bet any and every devil in hell that was asked took that deal. One idiot is getting in the way of that deal and now it's all their asses on the line. If they don't eat Fall eats.

Wonder if we'll peak at any discussion or banter with devils on this side of hell or if it's gonna be pages of crab bucket fighting to get Asa and Denji.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
so this new person can't be Yoshida or mysterious sword person as their shoes are black. I don't think Fujimoto would try to trick us like that

they seem to have some insider knowledge to Falling Devil's personal tastes so I'm willing to bet this is probably someone we haven't actually met before. they also didn't call him Denji

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Apr 26, 2023

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
moonshot guess: it’s the Death Devil, taking on the form devils most associate with death

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's the chainsawman devil.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's the chainsawman devil.

Electric Chainsaw Devil :colbert:

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
the falling in love devil

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
occams razor who's chainsaw man? denji is. ergo, its denji

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Time travel? In my chainsaw man?

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
It’s Denji from the future.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

There are absolutely people who would sleep with chainsaw man. Asa is just being a hater :colbert:.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What about Chainsaw Woman?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
We're being introduced to Chainsaw Man's sidekick, Buzzsaw Lad.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Obviously an astronaut who ate Chainsaw Man's original body.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

actually, it's me in that last panel

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Cephas posted:

this dumbass manga fuckin rules lmao

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Eimi posted:

This is getting out of hand now there are two of them?!

Did nobody realize the panels were very intentional in chapter 111, showing Denji asleep while Yuko got bdroom'ed? There's been a second one this whole time. It's probably Pochita still running around solo after the Makima gambit.

My money is he hangs out with Kobeni now.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Ranzear posted:

Did nobody realize the panels were very intentional in chapter 111, showing Denji asleep while Yuko got bdroom'ed? There's been a second one this whole time. It's probably Pochita still running around solo after the Makima gambit.

My money is he hangs out with Kobeni now.

Except Denji shoved Pochita back into his chest then, because otherwise he'd, you know, die. Also, he and Denji talked in Denji's dreams at the end.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

My money's still on One of the long severed bits of denji just having gone all starfish at some point and regrown into a full denji. So now there's just two of them.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
I think there's a character in Deadpool that's just a bunch of Deadpool's lost body parts stitched together, maybe it's like that.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

My theory right now is that there aren't two Chainsaw Men, there's a whole bunch of them. There's Denji AKA Chainsaw Man classic and then there's also a cult of other Chainsaw Man imitators running around and causing problems.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Watch the answer be something stupidly obvious that nobody guessed right again

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Steve Yun posted:

Watch the answer be something stupidly obvious that nobody guessed right again

There were always two chainsaw devils!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Nuebot posted:

There were always two chainsaw devils!

yeah there is a right handed chainsaw and a left

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Sounds sinister

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
There’s clockwise Chainsaw Man and anti-clockwise Chainsaw Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Electric and gas