Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Dongicus posted:

stewie is pretty based ngl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Yo you got your IZWF call up and will be on EXP next week

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Also what the gently caress is 'eti'

Extra terrestrial intelligence, I think. Well, it's what ETI in SETI means.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

TheSwizzler posted:

:letsgo:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

electronic tract infection.

it's a computer std.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

preparing to be really confused reading cspam again as another mass avatar buying campaign is underway

Should we expect to be treated to incredible phrases like "I was counter whaling" some time soon?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TheSwizzler posted:

Dang, that was fast - gently caress 'em up, Cuttlefish!

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Is Cuttlefish's wrestler based on their old Bernie av or is there a hosed up Stewie Pickle ready to go

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

sick av

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

DaysBefore posted:

Is Cuttlefish's wrestler based on their old Bernie av or is there a hosed up Stewie Pickle ready to go

maybe both?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

NoiseAnnoys posted:

electronic tract infection.

it's a computer std.

My last post wasn't a joke it was serious. I'm a few pages back but one of the posts I skimmed past was about Stellaris or something similar. Didn't read all of it.

I really did think 'ETI' meant what it does in SETI.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

maybe both?

Lmao

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

B33rChiller posted:

Should we expect to be treated to incredible phrases like "I was counter whaling" some time soon?

a true forums classic

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Valko posted:

My last post wasn't a joke it was serious. I'm a few pages back but one of the posts I skimmed past was about Stellaris or something similar. Didn't read all of it.

I really did think 'ETI' meant what it does in SETI.

:thanks:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Everyone who’s vaguely interested should try the detective game maybe just a bit and then put it down until it’s less early access but please give the devs money so they make it the best game they can because even in its current early state it owns bones anyway thanks

It is also 10% off right now. The offer ends May 1st.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Grassy Knowles posted:

It’s called a loupe

As opposed to a zoologist's magnifier, which is a loupe garou

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

As opposed to a zoologist's magnifier, which is a loupe garou

You!

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

lmfao at Lynx the Dark posting and getting immediately permabanned. gently caress that guy and gently caress that dead website

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Not So Fast posted:

lmfao at Lynx the Dark posting and getting immediately permabanned. gently caress that guy and gently caress that dead website

pardon?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
What's the name of the detective game? It sounds wild

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I'm not sure who Lynx is but here you go:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4029941&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&highlight=lynx,the,dark#post531221166

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

ilmucche posted:

What's the name of the detective game? It sounds wild

Shadows of Doubt I think

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

DaysBefore posted:

Tune in to find out!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Not So Fast posted:

have we finally destroyed ebaums world

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Who on earth is Lynx the Dark

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

SirSamVimes posted:

Who on earth is Lynx the Dark

There's a thread in GBS right now about the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti' is shuttng down. [<--- don't ask, I don't know about anything in that sentence after 'gamefaqs'] Apparently Lynx posted there and got banned for grooming a child. Seth Pecksniff closed the thread for a while so he could confirm this over PM's.

It starts here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4029941&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post531259048

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

wow this saga is depressing and lovely

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Bleak lol at the guy having exactly two gimmick probes on his rap sheet before saying 'btw I was the guy that groomed a teenager :buddy:' and copping a perma

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

pyf window into the festering rot of a pedophile’s mind

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
I love the drama and all but "we have evidence you're a sex pest" is something I'm willing to accept at face value and move on

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's weird how this poo poo keeps happening

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

At least that thread gave us the phrase "my pet dog brint 'scoopert'," which is pretty good

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
chuck, chuck! it's marvin. your cousin, marvin sagas thread! you know that even more fail than politics poo poo you've been looking for? read this!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
That's pretty disturbing, but credit where it's due to Seth and the admins for handling it so quickly.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

LUE was a gamefaqs board that got restricted to certain regdates after drama and turned into its own insular community it later created a website called luelinks that was invite only where you could download music, games, and movies i dont know what the eti spinoff is other than it is a spinoff the luelinks website

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Lol nice pickle bro.

I actually miss lobster shirt's bernie

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Thursday Night RAM! begins in FIFTEEN MINUTES (8:00PM EDT) over @ https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon
brought to you by Imp Zone Wrestling Federation

Pre-Show LIVE! Now!

https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

That Little Demon posted:

:siren: Card for RAM 4/27/23 8PM EST :siren:

Elf Help Book vs bees x1000

Mothers Milk Mafia vs Marrow Pack

A 1v1 Submission Match, first to tap loses
Trying to Jack off vs Herculon

Impocalypse vs The Coin-Ops

A Last Woman Standing Match

Wormskull vs Chuck

JIZM starts the recruitment drive

Leadthumb and Cousin Foomin Vs Heehee and Stux

No Holds Barred

Nostradingus vs Synthy

A Ladder Match by special request

mbt vs I got the tude now

:siren: MAIN EVENT:siren:

A fatal 4-way falls count anywhere match to determine the number one contender for the Lurker Championship belt. The winner will face Skeezy in a cell match next week!

tmfc vs Joey McChrist vs Copy Vs Tawal

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

lobster shirt posted:

i did too and probably will buy it back eventually but pickle stewie is funny so i will keep this for a bit

That was a fun avatar btw. The Felix Colgrave animation it's from is great, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlUR09yRHZU

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pentyne posted:

The PPJ stuff is even dumber then it sounds

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Indeed. Blowing up a legit informant over cspam drama makes it actively harder to fight nazis on this site. I'm sure that sounds ridiculous but as more and more community interactions happen on discord, we rely on information from folks in those discords to help prevent planned abuse such as this. A month ago, everyone was *begging* us to do something about doxxing - this is what doing something about doxxing looks like. We don't control offsite poo poo and need folks in those spaces if we're to be anything but blind. The mod forum frequently discusses and permabans people from hateful offsite places because we want to prevent them from negatively influencing the forums. On multiple occasions I've personally done it based directly on information nazi alt accounts from PPJ.

catching up on this thread and loling that this man now owns the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

He also made some really sketchy posts when the poo poo with Bobbie Wickham went down, and we've just kinda collectively shrugged and let it pass.