Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hekk posted:

That’s a military success story if I ever heard one

Second only to the legend of Crab Dad. It didn’t even have the oft used “I was gonna be a marine, but…” in it.

Dude is 100% a success story.

He got a few free nights in a hotel and a couple of hot meals out of Uncle Sam in exchange for poo poo.

He should be a goddamn GiP mod if we’re being real here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Crab dad has good karma from when he tried to be a cop, was actually honest about fellow recruits harassing women, and was blackballed from forever being a cop as a result.

Now he’s the dual gov fed IT guy/navy IT reservist and is going to shortly be a senior NCO in basically record time because he can make good cocktails for admirals.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

this butt story makes me feel way worse than actual combat stories.

also while you people are still defending us here in DnD, I wanna tell my Marine story

when I went to MEPS for the Army, my roommate for the night was a future Marine. He failed the breathalyzer test they put you through like instantly next morning.

later, I fail to piss in front of my new closest friends, I just can't go, so I have to stay another night just to prove my piss has no drugs

this night, another future Marine. the literal stupidest motherfucker I have ever met. His phone alarm went off a few hours before we were supposed to get up and he couldn't turn it off. Dude could not figure out snooze mode, or, apparently, numbers, or the concept of time.

anyways we eventually went back to MEPS. He got into the Marines and served honourably (afaik) while I noped out of my boot camp date and moved to Canada because why not?

semper fi and thanks for your service, Marines

I’m so glad you escaped!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Crab dad has good karma from when he tried to be a cop, was actually honest about fellow recruits harassing women, and was blackballed from forever being a cop as a result.

Now he’s the dual gov fed IT guy/navy IT reservist and is going to shortly be a senior NCO in basically record time because he can make good cocktails for admirals.

Also: unlimited supply of crabs.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

FrozenVent posted:

Also: unlimited supply of crabs.

Wait….

I thought he was like a fishing/crabbin type crabdad ?!??

:whitewater:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
He is, delicious delicious crabs.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
Oooooooooohhhhh.

Thats waaaay better than what I thought

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Man MEPS was a wild ride. People were told in absolutely no uncertain terms "You will be piss tested on exactly this date. Don't gently caress it up" and I end up in line next to the guy with a gallon of water in hand that is intensely nervous about the process. The whole time I'm thinking "My dude, you knew this was going to happen just put down the blunt for it or maybe this whole military thing isn't for you?"

And then I had to walk like a duck before dropping trou and letting some old guy scope out a room full of spread cheeks and buttholes.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

bird food bathtub posted:

Man MEPS was a wild ride. People were told in absolutely no uncertain terms "You will be piss tested on exactly this date. Don't gently caress it up" and I end up in line next to the guy with a gallon of water in hand that is intensely nervous about the process. The whole time I'm thinking "My dude, you knew this was going to happen just put down the blunt for it or maybe this whole military thing isn't for you?"

And then I had to walk like a duck before dropping trou and letting some old guy scope out a room full of spread cheeks and buttholes.

The guy from HS I enlisted with broke his foot partying in the hotel after MEPS the night before our flight down to San Diego. So he had to go home and then go through MEPS again. I remember seeing him in formation right after he did Intake while I was in my last week.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Wait, he didn't touch the inside of your butthole? Did anyone else get uhh... inspected?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Steezo posted:

Wait, he didn't touch the inside of your butthole? Did anyone else get uhh... inspected?

You have hemorrhoids or fissures? Maybe particularly gnarly anal region acne? Maybe butt herpes? Did you take a poo poo and not shower prior to spreading your bussy for Uncle Sam’s least literate doctors? Like, are you really hairy back there and just got a big old messy loving hair, lint, and poo poo DQ Blizzard back there? Was this prior to 2011 when having some really confused, tired and lost sperm leaking out of your anus at MEPS was a technical violation of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell because Dr. Last In His Class At Peshawar Community College of Animal Husbandry, Witch hunting, and Medicine didn’t ask if you had someone take a ride on your Hershey highway and leave behind all kinds of nougat, but you clearly were telling him you did because just like the “Oops all boo berries” edition your spread bussy inspection was an “Ooops, yeah definitely had a man ejaculate inside me, praise allah as peace be unto him as baby batter be unto my colon and now this lovely government linoleum floor”?

It was probably just looking for hemorrhoids.

Or you low key got molested, ya know, just some light penetration, before the U.S. Government hosed you harder than a diamond dick when it’s raining titties on heteronormative island.

You loving disgust me anyway. What kind of degenerate motherfucker would talk about their MEPS experience and not casually mention they scored so high on the ASVAB that they could choose any job they wanted and chose to be a USMC Water Dawg and here’s my sick Scout Sniper + EGA Lower Back Tactical Tat I got in loving solidarity with everyone else that’s gonna kill themselves when Congress guts VA funding and the Seroquel, Lexapro, Klonopin, and Vicodin get cut off?

This is a nation sir. In this nation we have standards, and laws, and while you may not be breaking the latter you are loving unsatisfactory on every possible level in maintaining the former.

Smegma Pie, weird anus at MEPS guy.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Apr 22, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

You have hemorrhoids or fissures? Maybe particularly gnarly anal region acne? Maybe butt herpes? Did you take a poo poo and not shower prior to spreading your bussy for Uncle Sam’s least literate doctors? Like, are you really hairy back there and just got a big old messy loving hair, lint, and poo poo DQ Blizzard back there? Was this prior to 2011 when having some really confused, tired and lost sperm leaking out of your anus at MEPS was a technical violation of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell because Dr. Last In His Class At Peshawar Community College of Animal Husbandry, Witch hunting, and Medicine didn’t ask if you had someone take a ride on your Hershey highway and leave behind all kinds of nougat, but you clearly were telling him you did because just like the “Oops all boo berries” edition your spread bussy inspection was an “Ooops, yeah definitely had a man ejaculate inside me, praise allah as peace be unto him as baby batter be unto my colon and now this lovely government linoleum floor”?

Or you low key got molested, ya know, just some light penetration, before the U.S. Government hosed you harder than a diamond dick when it’s raining titties on heteronormative island.

You loving disgust me anyway. What kind of degenerate motherfucker would talk about their MEPS experience and not casually mention they scored so high on the ASVAB that they could choose any job they wanted and chose to be a USMC Water Dawg and here’s my sick Scout Sniper + EGA Lower Back Tactical Tat I got in loving solidarity with everyone else that’s gonna kill themselves when Congress guts VA funding and the Seroquel, Lexapro, Klonopin, and Vicodin get cut off?

This is a nation sir. In this nation we have standards, and laws, and while you may not be breaking the latter you are loving unsatisfactory on every possible level in maintaining the former.

Rah

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

As a new mod, I'm slowly getting introduced to threads I've never visited through reported posts. I feared the worst, seeing a NSFW report coming from the Marines thread, and yet what I found surpassed all my expectations. A purely text-based post evoking such vivid imagery that someone in a military thread would report it as being too much. Perhaps it technically deserves a probation, but my heart will only allow a :golfclap:

Oorah, semper fi, etc.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Inferior Third Season posted:

As a new mod, I'm slowly getting introduced to threads I've never visited through reported posts. I feared the worst, seeing a NSFW report coming from the Marines thread, and yet what I found surpassed all my expectations. A purely text-based post evoking such vivid imagery that someone in a military thread would report it as being too much. Perhaps it technically deserves a probation, but my heart will only allow a :golfclap:

Oorah, semper fi, etc.

Magnificent.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Oorah, semper fi, etc.

lmfao

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oorah, semper fi, etc.

Tell your children you were present at the birth of a copypasta

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Enlist today!

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

asvab doesn't matter much when you go contract artillery because big guns fun. It was also the fastest way out of a pseudo abusive childhood with a failed priest of a parent, literally, he bombed his way out of seminary, who instead hunted spies and gays for the navy and I think that explains some things now that I think about it.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Shim is either on or off his meds, hard to tell.

(For our local contacts, the "Lieutenant Colonel" there is "Shim" because it's a long story)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Steezo posted:

asvab doesn't matter much when you go contract artillery because big guns fun. It was also the fastest way out of a pseudo abusive childhood with a failed priest of a parent, literally, he bombed his way out of seminary, who instead hunted spies and gays for the navy and I think that explains some things now that I think about it.

Sorry about your dad, parents suck sometimes.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Apr 23, 2023

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

That post is one of the best ever seen in the Rah threads.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Anyone else read smegma pie weird anal guy like those Bud light commercials? Here's to you!

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

M_Gargantua posted:

(For our local contacts, the "Lieutenant Colonel" there is "Shim" because it's a long story)

I just figured he hit the bong man.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Every word a testament to enlistment, pure art

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

TheWeedNumber posted:

I just figured he hit the bong man.

my man

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hello to anyone from D&D reading this thread.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Jaxyon posted:

What's the current marine opinion on Smedley Butler

How about David Shoup? MoH, CMC, opposition to Vietnam, MIC, militarism, and

quote:

I believe that if we had and would keep our dirty, bloody, dollar-soaked fingers out of the business of these nations so full of depressed, exploited people, they will arrive at a solution of their own—and if unfortunately their revolution must be of the violent type because the "haves" refuse to share with the "have-nots" by any peaceful method, at least what they get will be their own, and not the American style, which they don't want and above all don't want crammed down their throats by Americans
in 1966.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

M_Gargantua posted:

Either way their posts are a form of therapy.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Caught my first ever probe here back in '06. Got complacent and accidentally told the truth.

Yeah, back in those days this place was filled to the brim with wild-eyed warmongerers, salivating at the thought of dumping money and blood into the pocket of any folksy blue-haired noble who'd tell 'em what a big strong boy they are for keeping America safe from the evil-doers.

Just a total fuckin' freakshow. I wish you boys coulda seen it.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
It's a different time here in this sub forum now. They have Green Beans and Pizza Hut down the street!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
This thread will move on to Business, Finance, and Careers, a province of Ask/Tell, on 1 May. This will be a good opportunity for you guys to figure out how much to spend on an engagement ring so you can get out of the barracks.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

McNally posted:

This thread will move on to Business, Finance, and Careers, a province of Ask/Tell, on 1 May. This will be a good opportunity for you guys to figure out how much to spend on an engagement ring so you can get out of the barracks.

Good, I was wondering if my %29 APR Mustang loan was too low and I might try to get to above %30 to build credit.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
before you all leave, can you let me know if this decorating scheme is common?

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/1651414600410099715

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Is that teixirans bedroom? That dude was Air national guard typically it's wall to wall anime with those guys

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Hello to anyone from D&D reading this thread.

Howdy!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

McNally posted:

Can I get this family crest plaque I got from the weird dude at the mcx appraised while we're there?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

McNally posted:

I can't wait to get this sick sword up on the wall in the barracks room

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
So will the new subforum help me fill out a power of attorney for this hot chick I met on the town? We're planning to get married, she's totally in love with me and just working her way through college right now. Plus I get that sweet BAH. More money so everyone wins!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

So will the new subforum help me fill out a power of attorney for this hot chick I met on the town? We're planning to get married, she's totally in love with me and just working her way through college right now. Plus I get that sweet BAH. More money so everyone wins!

Make sure it's a general poa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Stage 2 of the Judge Advocate Natural Age Progression