Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

lmao

i really need to catch true stories again, i only saw it once thanks to this old av club article where tim heidecker picks 24 hours worth of films he'd put on in a film festival and talks about how much of an influence the spalding gray standup scene was for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvU10OzGDv4

looking back on it now this article introduced me to this, lost in america, the king of comedy, ended up leading me to watching robert altman flicks, lots of good stuff.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Stop Making Sense is also a perfect film.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stoned watching Little Shop of Horrors. Dunno which ending.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Young Frankenstein. Funniest movie line for line I’ve ever seen.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Young Frankenstein. Funniest movie line for line I’ve ever seen.

Mel Brooks ftw

wowee thanks again Dendy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Swiss Army Man.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Convenience Store Woman. Pay your respects to a 7-eleven worker today.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Swiss Army Man.

really good movie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PSH in the Master sounds like homie from Oblivion hehe.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVPzGBvPrzw

I still can't believe this is real

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

it pisses me off how bad sony is at making movies

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Racing coach: This ISN'T LIKE one of your video games! There's no Game Hub with Activity cards to snap to when youre in a jam! No Tempest Engine audio or Kraken decompression or roaring fast custom SSD, just you and the road!!
Protag leaning out of racecar window: Good thing I only play for the Trophies.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Racing coach: This ISN'T LIKE one of your video games! There's no Game Hub with Activity cards to snap to when youre in a jam! No Tempest Engine audio or Kraken decompression or roaring fast custom SSD, just you and the road!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Sitting behind the wheel of a Nissan GT-R LM Nismo* This is just like one of my Japanese video games.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Sitting behind the wheel of a Nissan GT-R LM Nismo* This is just like one of my Japanese video games.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

sackboy avatar w/ kratos face tat & order 1886 mustache: Day one yall. Kino.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol ugh

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

copy posted:

lol ugh

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

wife and i in line for the opening midnight screening, gonna rack up ALL the awardss lol #SonyChadsStayWinning

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

wife and i in line for the opening midnight screening, gonna rack up ALL the awardss lol #SonyChadsStayWinning

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

copy posted:

lol ugh

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

symbolic posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

symbolic posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*guy in a rat tail we think is watching trailer* badass. badasssssssss! *camera pans around and the screen's off*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

From the production company that broguht you [fast montage] PIXELS, BLOODSHOT, MORBIUS, GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, THE DARK TOWER, THE EMOJI MOVIE . . . AND RESIDENT EVIL

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

*guy in a rat tail we think is watching trailer* badass. badasssssssss! *camera pans around and the screen's off*

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

From the production company that broguht you [fast montage] PIXELS, BLOODSHOT, MORBIUS, GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, THE DARK TOWER, THE EMOJI MOVIE . . . AND RESIDENT EVIL

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao