Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

He already tried the sink and look what that got him…

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

some kinda jackal posted:

He already tried the sink and look what that got him…

let that sink in is what his mom said when she saw the size of his rib cage

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Elon Musk’s famous catchphrase, “let that sink in”

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I carry a sink everywhere I go, and when people give me problems I point at it

Thus is the Art of the Jokesman - Sun Tzu

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

yep, this is it. this is the tweet

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

please die

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
still obsessed about Hitler's bday I see

also please spoiler that picture :barf:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1655162743509467137

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I see four babies and one person with potential to grow up.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

having embeds off and elong blocked is great cause i have no idea whatever awful poo poo he just posted, and it rules

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

OMGVBFLOL posted:

having embeds off and elong blocked is great cause i have no idea whatever awful poo poo he just posted, and it rules

you will never know how right you are
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1655143922291679232

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

LOL at the hapless dumbass who was bouncing on the third rail

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Elon Musk Ftw.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

drat!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

It was this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hmm yes New Yorkers who protest are definitely people who would stand out of the way to never inconvenience someone, anyone else must be a tourist

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/stacysroom/status/1655146154097795072?s=20
school gonna look like a loving abattoir after musk bots get through it

edit: love the bluechecks baby

Fuck You And Diebold has issued a correction as of 14:55 on May 7, 2023

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

people talk about paying for AI friends on the internet when you can already get the same service for free from twitter bots

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i mean maybe they are protesting in the subway because thats where the guy was murdered :shrug:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the christian school bit is another dog whistle because the right has seized on that as an anti-christian hate crime perpetrated by a demonic trans person, and is using it as an excuse to further persecute and exterminate trans people

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Why didn't they protest this one unrelated thing huh? What now? That's right

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

mush being pretty flippant with the words “murdered children”

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the christian school bit is another dog whistle because the right has seized on that as an anti-christian hate crime perpetrated by a demonic trans person, and is using it as an excuse to further persecute and exterminate trans people

I like this one cause they conveniently leave out the part about the school being run by Christian pedo pastors who were assaulting kids for years

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what we need is go ai with a gun

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

shyduck posted:

Why didn't they protest this one unrelated thing huh? What now? That's right

Remember when they had the Christian school shooting on tape with the murderer's face clearly on camera, the police knew who it was, but then no no one did anything for a week? Oh, right.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Yeah they don't care about the filthy poors in public schools but as soon as some wealthy banker kids get shot at a private school they lose their loving minds and threaten genocide but still do nothing at all to prevent it from happening again.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

WhyteRyce posted:

lol Elon is going to tweet back the most epic burn in another 4 hours after he thinks of one

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1654899298830540801

my god, the check replies are worse than ever

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wut

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Why didn’t they protest when the children were murdered at the Christian school?

They are disingenuous.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol these people have worked themselves into believing that liberals and leftists celebrated the christian school shooting. america is doomed

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

what we need is go ai with a gun

AI is a huge threat to humankind, also we should arm it so it can protect us

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

weren;t two tennessee representatives expelled because they were protesting it? weren't there actual protests going on??

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
What can you protest about the Christian school shooter? They died.

The reason people are protesting is because the dude that killed a homeless guy wasn’t arrested

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

a.lo posted:

weren;t two tennessee representatives expelled because they were protesting it? weren't there actual protests going on??
You won't care

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

a.lo posted:

!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1655250682214232066?t=2ubdftwa1n1FiByARUU_mA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

a.lo posted:

No no that's different because they were protesting over gun control not dead Christians.

If dumb fucks like Musk cared so much he'd have organized a protest himself. So why didn't he? What's stopping him from getting all his sycophants to join him to protest against the woke mind virus they claim killed innocent Christians?