Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

i like that there's not only a big map but also things to do.

theres so much poo poo in it its unreal. i've only done one dungeon and still havent visited half the towns because every time i thnk about doing the main quest i hit some new way the game finds new poo poo for me to do. simply unbelievable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

BotW, Elden Ring, and now TotK showing that open worlds can be fun and don't have to suck

All three games treat their open worlds like fun playgrounds where you just get to run around, play with the cool toys the game gives you, and discover cool things all over the place, and they all kick rear end because of it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Roth posted:

Lol'd at the series of notifications of friends playing Tears of the Kingdom

lol ths was the best thing on earth

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Made it to Kakariko village and I'm not leaving until I solve every problem here. Hell I'll probably stick around anyway I love this place

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

theres so much poo poo in it its unreal. i've only done one dungeon and still havent visited half the towns because every time i thnk about doing the main quest i hit some new way the game finds new poo poo for me to do. simply unbelievable

Aside from running through the Rito village to do their dungeon I only just entered a town for the first time yesterday and that was because I just happened to run out of stamina directly over Hateno while I was trying to glide from a sky island to a skyview tower. And I’ve spent the last week doing nothing but play when I’m not at work, eating, or sleeping. There’s so much to do even without all the side quests and stuff in the towns. It’s insane that they managed to make BOTW, one of the best games of all time, look like an early-access tech demo.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

was talking to a friend about playing this for twenty minutes before bed last night and she goes "so this is your vanderpump rules huh" and then i lol'd in confusion

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

Aside from running through the Rito village to do their dungeon I only just entered a town for the first time yesterday and that was because I just happened to run out of stamina directly over Hateno while I was trying to glide from a sky island to a skyview tower. And I’ve spent the last week doing nothing but play when I’m not at work, eating, or sleeping. There’s so much to do even without all the side quests and stuff in the towns. It’s insane that they managed to make BOTW, one of the best games of all time, look like an early-access tech demo.

oh dude, th quest chain in hateno is so fun too, spent like n entire day just doing that dn exploring around there. whoever put th tower for that region on top of mount lanayru is a piece of poo poo lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

oh dude, th quest chain in hateno is so fun too, spent like n entire day just doing that dn exploring around there. whoever put th tower for that region on top of mount lanayru is a piece of poo poo lol

I'm torn between who to support in the quest chain because as a Morrowindhead I want to support the fashion lady's mission to put giant mushrooms everywhere, but also she's a stupid oval office who wants to waste the town's serious rebuilding efforts on frivolity.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Fungah! posted:

Felt like an absolute brain genius when I saw the chunk of rock near the base of the mountain and realized I could recall it, climb on the side and ride it all the way to the top I fuckin love how this game finds ways to make you think you’re so smart and then you do something like attach a rocket backward and shoot directly into a wall

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

overwhelming feeling of "i guess this game is my life now"

me for two weeks ,lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

buffalo all day posted:

Felt like an absolute brain genius when I saw the chunk of rock near the base of the mountain and realized I could recall it, climb on the side and ride it all the way to the top I fuckin love how this game finds ways to make you think you’re so smart and then you do something like attach a rocket backward and shoot directly into a wall

th game time stopping when you use recall is the only reason i havent died 10000x more times from launching rockets directly into me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/pory_leeks/status/1656701643671453709

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Gerudo thighs!!!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Solefald posted:

Gerudo thighs!!!!!!!

RESPECT. WOMEN. NOW.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Solefald posted:

Gerudo thighs!!!!!!!

we already got a guy to post stuff like this. but thank you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

guy hs three posts in this thread and th other two are horny beedle cosplay and sayin that he didnt post it because he was horny its because he thought it looked good. lmfao.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can't get over how weird an inclusion the Depths are in a major first party Nintendo game. Such a cool and experimental place even if a lot of it is admittedly pretty empty

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

this is one of th best loving ames ive ever played and ive logged like 60 hours so far lmao. absolute stone cold masterpiece

easily. i keep finding poo poo to do and the world is so much more densely packed. I keep finding new ways to use my powers to do weird poo poo. It's so loving good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

easily. i keep finding poo poo to do and the world is so much more densely packed. I keep finding new ways to use my powers to do weird poo poo. It's so loving good

io nly just now thought of sticking a spring to a shield and shield surfing because i didnt feel like climbing to a shrine. best game in years

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
GERUDO THIGHS!!!!

E;fb

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

io nly just now thought of sticking a spring to a shield and shield surfing because i didnt feel like climbing to a shrine. best game in years

what the gently caress...

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

guy hs three posts in this thread and th other two are horny beedle cosplay and sayin that he didnt post it because he was horny its because he thought it looked good. lmfao.

if the context helps any, solefalds a girl

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hizke posted:

GERUDO THIGHS!!!!

E;fb

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hizke posted:

GERUDO THIGHS!!!!

E;fb

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Fungah! posted:

Alright y'all, it writes itself at this point. Butthead, I know you got some posts ready to go might as well have at it.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Hizke posted:

GERUDO THIGHS!!!!

E;fb

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

british

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

GERUDO THIGHS!!!!

E;fb

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Why was the weird horny post in the Imp Zone made by a woman? How am I supposed to interpret this?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
BIG JUICY GORON MAMMY MILKERZZ!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS ASCENDED TO THE HIGHEST HEAVENLY ORDER AND AWARDED THE TITLE STRONGEST UNDER THE COSMOS FOR THIS TRULY DIVINE POST.)

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

BIG JUICY GORON MAMMY MILKERZZ!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS ASCENDED TO THE HIGHEST HEAVENLY ORDER AND AWARDED THE TITLE STRONGEST UNDER THE COSMOS FOR THIS TRULY DIVINE POST.)

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I can't get over how weird an inclusion the Depths are in a major first party Nintendo game. Such a cool and experimental place even if a lot of it is admittedly pretty empty

If history is anything to go by botw3 depths are gonna be lit.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Fungah will have his star taken for slut shaming that bitch.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

“I am trapped… under the belly sweat… behind the cum gutters… of the Gerudo Thighs."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Roth posted:

Fungah will have his star taken for slut shaming that bitch.

imp zone stars dropping like flies

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

“I am trapped… under the belly sweat… behind the cum gutters… of the Gerudo Thighs."

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

----------------

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
totk gives you so much more reason to get cool monster pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao