Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Archer666 posted:

The context is that the tournament arc in Rosen Garten is being televised, but the broadcasts protects peoples secrets by showing them as something else. In this case the girl's actually a huge loving dragon who just fired a giant death ray at her opponment, but the crowd instead sees that.

God that manga sucks

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

This one is still on hiatus but it popped back into my head recently. Shoujo Jiten Nice, moody story and great paneling.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

https://hachirumi.com/read/manga/the-young-master-who-wants-to-be-a-lady/

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Under Ninja

It's taken a while, but I think I love this stupid manga

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

Under Ninja

It's taken a while, but I think I love this stupid manga

lol

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Shiroyama To Mita-San

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

x

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

That's space age drinkin' there

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

I've drank out of worse

• tea cup
  • mug
  • sippy cup
  • a coke bottle (well that was to sneak jack and coke in)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Maria no Danzai

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

EVIL Gibson posted:

I've drank out of worse

• tea cup
  • mug
  • sippy cup
  • a coke bottle (well that was to sneak jack and coke in)

I spent a weekend drinking booze out of a saucer, once.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

EVIL Gibson posted:

I've drank out of worse
I don't think anything you can reasonably find in a cupboard or fridge is worse than what I assume is a stolen plastic container from behind a 7/11.

A neat little easter egg is in that chapter, the chick smoking out in front of the store is also a character from his Demon Mom series. And there's a callback to Koike's story in one of Zyugoya's current comics. That character also works the night shift and it's the same store name and uniform.

Brought To You By fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 17, 2023

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The last few posts are causing me an actual distress. You'll are savages. :argh:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Brought To You By posted:

I don't think anything you can reasonably find in a cupboard or fridge is worse than what I assume is a stolen plastic container from behind a 7/11.

A neat little easter egg is in that chapter, the chick smoking out in front of the store is also a character from his Demon Mom series. And there's a callback to Koike's story in one of Zyugoya's current comics. That character also works the night shift and it's the same store name and uniform.

I really like this guy's work

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
despite his stuff being His Fetish Incarnate every single time, it's also basically always a good, entertaining time on top of that, and I'd love to see Demon Mom get an anime

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

His Fetish Incarnate

Sounds like part of the His Dark Materials trilogy.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
As far as manga fetishes go "nervous girl I like with big boobs and her life improves as the story goes on" doesn't break top 100.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
"A happy and loving marriage" is also on his list of fetishes. Weirdly specific but who am I to judge?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Pierson posted:

As far as manga fetishes go "nervous girl I like with big boobs and her life improves as the story goes on" doesn't break top 100.
it's not "big boobs", it's "boobs larger than head, possibly torso"

which like, is not controversial or anything, and I'm here for it, but it's definitely his Thing and is in every single work of his

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jun 18, 2023

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

reminds me of the insomniacs at school / chion-san author who has the "energetic girl with big bushy eyebrows" on lock. and very detailed cats and dogs.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Another World's Health Method With Two Months Left to Live

if this sequence ends in a more accurate title drop then I like it a lot better than the above title

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
DANDADAN. DANDADAN. DANDADAN. DANDADAN! DANDADAN! DANDADAN! DANDADAN! DANDADAN! DANDADAN! DANDADAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

READ DANDADAN

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 19, 2023

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Group shots are always loving sick

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
The chapter rocked but maybe don't post the unspoiled final shot of the most recent chapter that released less than an hour ago? It's not a huge spoiler exactly but I'm glad I read the chapter before coming to this thread.

That being said, the more people who get roped into reading Dandadan the better.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
thank you for informing me that vamola is back so i can catch up on the last couple months

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Zodack posted:

The chapter rocked but maybe don't post the unspoiled final shot of the most recent chapter that released less than an hour ago? It's not a huge spoiler exactly but I'm glad I read the chapter before coming to this thread.

That being said, the more people who get roped into reading Dandadan the better.
yeah sorry, I meant to spoiler tag it and forgot while typing out DANDADAN over and over again

also this thread used to be titled "post manga panels: spoil the latest chapter of your favorite manga here!" :v:

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

yeah sorry, I meant to spoiler tag it and forgot while typing out DANDADAN over and over again

This is an incredibly valid reason, carry on

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Shiroyama To Mita-san

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

"I want it so bad"

:same:

Cainer
May 8, 2008
I love this manga and especially love everyone's perceptions of Laois.

Dungeon Meshi

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
fabiniku

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
uzaki-chan

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Uzaki, brutal as always to Senpai

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

She's right

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I was going to post something completely different from The Bugle Call, a story about a young man born with a unique gift joining up with one kingdom's crusade across the country. But then I read the most recent chapter and the current enemy forces who had already been using their resident wizards mirror magic to good use broke out...

A loving fantasy railgun :allears: Now that's thinking with portals

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Brought To You By posted:

I was going to post something completely different from The Bugle Call

Thanks for letting me know about this title!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeah definitely adding that to the list, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

It's always baffling to me when fantasy works will basically say nothing has changed in the world for 10,000+ years or w/e. Like just because someone can yell to make fire happen or dragons exist people would never innovate even just in way to kill each other better. The reality is you'd get weird poo poo with magic mirror mass accelerators but no germ theory bc lol just cast esuna nbd