Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Vince's moustache isn't so much Magnum PI but Magnum PISS!

Anyone used this one yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Magnum UTI

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Magnum POO

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hirez posted:

I can't believe the Maximum Model gimmick didn't work. When's the last time a job gimmick went over?

wrestling is a job, brother

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Hirez posted:

I can't believe the Maximum Model gimmick didn't work. When's the last time a job gimmick went over?

britt baker :colbert:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1669863259363524613?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
welp, guess he'll be back to trying to get on Swerve's podcast soon.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God drat. In WWE lore Sheamus' kick must be like a normal finisher but there's a 10 percent chance that it'll one hit ko you.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/wrestleops/status/1669868155189985281?s=46&t=WpdyKLngKj40naRWJ6JgcQ

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

who's going to stop him? Give him a ring next

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shard posted:

who's going to stop him? Give him a ring next

He doesn't wrestle enough to be stopped

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

remember when they tried to give roman blue eyes lol

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

God they all look so stupid next to each other

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He should just make it his goal to get the womens belt so he can compete the color set.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1669888544628670464

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

STAC Goat posted:

He should just make it his goal to get the womens belt so he can compete the color set.
Put Tamina in the blood line and have her win both titles, easy

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

the greatest storytelling achievement in human history is over 😭

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

roman and solo vs the usos will main event summerslam, royal rumble, and wrestlemania

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

zetamind2000 posted:

roman and solo vs the usos will main event summerslam, royal rumble, and wrestlemania

They still have Jacob Fatu and Lance Anoa'i to hire

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Wait, I thought the ENTIRE POINT of having a new belt was so that Roman wouldn't have to carry two belts around anymore but they're not doing that???

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I assume Solo will eventually turn as Roman directs all his abuse and demands on him and pushes Solo to more and more violence against his brothers. And then Roman finds himself alone and finally loses the belt perhaps to Solo.

I actually do think the Bloodline has been a pretty good story. Overly drawn out but that’s both WWEs habit and common right now in wrestling. And certainly not the greatest story ever or whatever deranged hyperbole fans use. But actually a pretty good and logical story as a whole.

Of course if it’s getting dragged out to WM then it’s just more and more dragged out. But I guess anyone who has watched this long will just keep watching to the end.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Joey McChrist posted:

remember when they tried to give roman blue eyes lol

who could forget Blue Eyes White Roman lmao

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Seams posted:

the greatest storytelling achievement in human history is over 😭

This all reminds me so much of my own life

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Wow. Just a lot of super kicks and gymnast moves. If I wanted that I'd go to the bingo halls.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

That seemed pretty cool and exciting. Too bad the rest of the show is such a chore to watch

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

why do they keep having boring matches on raw and sd when this past mania proved the people want MEATY MEN SLAPPING MEAT

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shard posted:

That seemed pretty cool and exciting. Too bad the rest of the show is such a chore to watch

YouTube exists for this

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Tell me of your homeworld, Usul...

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
It rules that they continue to book every gauntlet match the exact same way.

That Bloodline segment was actually cool. Good for them.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

I can't wait to see Roman with his three belts like he's the WWE's answer to Misawa in the 90s.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

yikes

this may be weirder than vince's mustache

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Roman had new eyes, new teeth. Ship of Theseus rear end champ

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

They've done so much miserable poo poo with Roman you could make a decent top 10 or 20 list with them.

High Tension Wire
Jan 8, 2020

Great camera-work here! Managed to make all the super kicks look like messy poo poo with those angles and zooms.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The bloodline…
Is over

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Jesus, Roman really dropped like a sack of bricks on that last superkick.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

WWE closely studied the Succession finale and as usual managed to out do it. Magnifique

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

this is getting Dom-levels of heat!!!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I thought he had his shirt tucked in but instead he’s made it into the world’s most awkwardly proportioned crop top, presumably to not cut through the marketable part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Standingstoic
Jan 17, 2007
Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize things are not how you perceived them at all. For some reason, you will no longer be the person you believed you once were.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The bloodline…
Is over

I know they have just belaboured the whole "Roman('s) Empire" thing, even as a casual watcher -- but I admit hearing Michael Cole's confused rendition of "Et tu, Jay" made me smile.

Paul Heyman remains a treasure as well, just him with his head in his hands on the apron, the dude is ALWAYS on, always emoting, it's really very impressive.