Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

man, Disney's live action remake of Pom Poko is looking weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm guessing the guy with the shirt is in charge.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

He's in training. He gets to take it off once he finushes the apprenticeship

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Cocaine chungus

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Does Pedro Pascal ever take a day off

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Movie 43 sequel looking pretty dece!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Good things come in threes(dogs)

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

CelticPredator posted:

something something three dog night

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

CelticPredator posted:

I liked listening to President Malcolm McDowell more anyway

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

That seems really easy to do if you want to be a dick about it

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BEST COMEDY
los angeles independat

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The film festival budget was probably more than the movie smh

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVSShTPBPY8

Edit lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SacyFfnCFrU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981?t=X20lxNGG1U0XSS_6A3q-3A&s=19

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

But what if I told you

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ye

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Only saw the image on my screen from the neck up and I was thinking "Oh poo poo, is that Borderlands movie finally surfacing?"

Of course it isn't.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That movie is going to suck balls anyway

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

kiimo posted:

I'm sorry, are you aware that

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mean the Borderlands movie

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

kiimo posted:

I mean the Borderlands movie

Yeah, the fact that principal photography wrapped two years ago this week and the director who shot it hasn't been involved with it since he turned in his cut pretty much guarantees it.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

kiimo posted:

There's no way it's gonna be good, but I'm a big fan of playing the games with the sound muted 'cause the plots are trash (though I appreciate it being an FPS that really goes for it with the Queer content) and I can't wait to see how much of a disaster it ends up being. :getin:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Looks like someone is getting stabbed in the stomach this holiday season.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Gripweed posted:

I'm sorry, are you aware that

I really love this style and the trailer is pretty good.
TMNT fans have had a lot of great content over the years with very few stinkers.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Gripweed posted:

But what if I told you

I remember him! He was in that Archie Comics that ended with the Turtles fighting the literal devil and the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah this movie looks pretty dope and I like how it's focused more on the mutant aspect than the ninja aspect re: no Shredder

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Alhazred posted:

I remember him! He was in that Archie Comics that ended with the Turtles fighting the literal devil and the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

And now he’s playing Ray Fillet in the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Inzombiac posted:

I really love this style and the trailer is pretty good.

Yeah the art styles great. it's really good to see a big budget animated film actually going for an interesting and creative style.

Particularly like how they have a real dingy/grungy look going on, but still with plenty of bright and vibrant colors.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Yeah, over the past two years, we've finally started to see the fruits of studios seeing how big Into the Spider-Verse was and taking chances (and then there's Pixar)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

it's gonna be a rough bastille day

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Turd Box imo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

If looking at the monsters makes you kill yourself why don't we just have the monsters look at each other

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Personally I'm glad things are killing those mean old people keeping poor innocent birds cramped up in a small box like that.

Like let them go free you jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

lmao I rewatched Birdbox the other day and still like it well enough. I'm really glad they never show the monsters/entities. It's the right move.