Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lmao look at this poo poo

https://303creative.com/

this is from the landing image on the front page

https://303creative.com/portfolio/

there's no way this is a real website lol

also the supposed gay guy asking them to make a website for him was a married straight guy

gee I wonder if all those billionaires that bribe the supreme court have any connection with the heritage foundation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

projecthalaxy posted:

Theres the basketball court in the attic gym called the Highest Court in the Land whoch I've always thought is a little cute for the ypu know Rights-Taking Gang

How about a tennis court?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It will be a privilege to be gunned down before I’m forced to grow old in this country.

Big Bad Idiot
Jun 27, 2023

by vyelkin
I'm sure an organization found the perfect district to file that case in knowing what judges they were likely to get all the way up to supreme court and the corrupt court was already informed "here comes this thing that will legalized discrimination" and they salivated while watching it get served up to them on a platter

which is why they didn't wait for a a real incident to happen they just made one up

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

https://303creative.com/portfolio/

there's no way this is a real website lol

also the supposed gay guy asking them to make a website for him was a married straight guy

gee I wonder if all those billionaires that bribe the supreme court have any connection with the heritage foundation

It’s all churches and poo poo like REAL AMERICAN DOGS. It’s real but just like the bakery’s probably was failing pretty bad and now they get an infusion from the conservative billionaires who put her up to this plus all the right wing welfare speaking fees she’ll get about how SHE WAS SILENCED FOR BEING A CHRISTIAN

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
Are marriage licenses and other legal documents expressive speech? The issuer is being compelled to write that two men are now married, a trans person is changing their legal name, etc which the issuer may disagree with.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Puppy Burner posted:

Are marriage licenses and other legal documents expressive speech? The issuer is being compelled to write that two men are now married, a trans person is changing their legal name, etc which the issuer may disagree with.

Don’t worry, SCOTUS will definitely answer that question as soon as a Christian brings it up.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Love Rat posted:

I voted for lovely dems and they failed me (I mean Obama caved to Repubs on his own appointment and RBG's dumb rear end refused to retire in time). I should just VOTE HARDER next time.

if only hillary hadn't won the primary this all could have heen avoided.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

But it was HER TURN!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Bulldoze the Supreme Court and build a bathroom where it once stood tbh

this would be great. there's like no public bathrooms around there

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

projecthalaxy posted:

Theres the basketball court in the attic gym called the Highest Court in the Land whoch I've always thought is a little cute for the ypu know Rights-Taking Gang

biden has been known to play naked hoop there in front of women secret service agents on duty

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Big Bad Idiot posted:

I'm sure an organization found the perfect district to file that case in knowing what judges they were likely to get all the way up to supreme court and the corrupt court was already informed "here comes this thing that will legalized discrimination" and they salivated while watching it get served up to them on a platter

which is why they didn't wait for a a real incident to happen they just made one up

Looking forward to Lawrence v. Texas being overturned on the hypothetical scenario of a kid wandering into a gay couple's bedroom to try to find a missing baseball.

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
Y'all act like this is the final word on the matter! Don't worry, the Supreme Court will severly restrict this...to clarify it only applies to employers. Employees can be forced to perform heinous poo poo regardless of their beliefs.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Complications posted:

there's no room in the supreme court building for a second court though

where would it be, under abraham lincolns statue or something
George Washington's crypt in the Capitol is empty! https://www.aoc.gov/explore-capitol-campus/buildings-grounds/capitol-building/crypt

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

more like 404creative

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Fleetwood posted:

biden has been known to play naked hoop there in front of women secret service agents on duty

He really gives a new definition to excessive ball handling

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Web design is my passion

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

He really gives a new definition to excessive ball handling

the great facilitator

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

Web design is my passion

these people make halo?

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
If they even THINK about replacing RBG... we riot

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
just think with her #resisting we could have had a 5-4 decision instead

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Reading 303 Creative LLC404 Notfound. This is going to be great! Corporations are now persons; persons can't be compelled to violate their 1st amendment rights to speech; including certain people or groups would “interfere with
[a] choice not to propound a point of view contrary to beliefs".

I can see it now: "Today BigDumm Global Financing confirmed that having purple people seen entering their building would scare customers because of (crime statistics), which would violate their firm beliefs of creating a calm environment in which to meet life's financial challenges. Ergo and henceforth, BDGF will request all purple employees resign and purple customers are not permitted on BDGF premises. Customers or employees may apply for veil and body paint exemptions". (They give the example of a parade, gathering in public, as protected speech.)

:smithicide: :psyboom:

I'm sure it'll only get worse as I read more.

ps1. So wait, have they missed the part where a website, particularly for a dumb wedding, will require hosting. Most hosting agreements prohibit hate speech, but can't a private company just include the anti discrimination language?

ps2. So as long as you're requesting artwork that shows them being crucified at your wedding... "The parties agree that Ms.
Smith “will gladly create custom graphics and websites for
gay, lesbian, or bisexual clients or for organizations run by
gay, lesbian, or bisexual persons so long as the custom
graphics and websites” do not violate her beliefs."

PhantomOfTheCopier has issued a correction as of 00:26 on Jul 1, 2023

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

whose idea was it to have a high council of unelected pedophiles making these decisions

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

the bitcoin of weed posted:

whose idea was it to have a high council of unelected pedophiles making these decisions

A mangy lot of drunken smugglers and syphilitic slaveholders from a muddy agricultural backwater playing at being greek philosopher kings

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

People who were divinely inspired and made the most perfect document in existence (no not the FFXI Brady game guide, the constitution.)

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

the supreme catholic council is nothing to joke about

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3G8H82ujk

5-4 is live

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/KOINNews/status/1678823731148255268

Hell yeah, can’t wait to see her first dissent to this hit job!

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jul/12/clarence-thomas-aide-venmo-payments-lawyers-supreme-court

Guardian posted:

Several lawyers who have had business before the supreme court, including one who successfully argued to end race-conscious admissions at universities, paid money to a top aide to Justice Clarence Thomas, according to the aide’s Venmo transactions. The payments appear to have been made in connection to Thomas’s 2019 Christmas party.

The payments to Rajan Vasisht, who served as Thomas’s aide from July 2019 to July 2021, seem to underscore the close ties between Thomas, who is embroiled in ethics scandals following a series of revelations about his relationship with a wealthy billionaire donor, and certain senior Washington lawyers who argue cases and have other business in front of the justice.

Vasisht’s Venmo account – which was public prior to requesting comment for this article and is no longer...

Hard to believe that investigative journalism still exists. Ethics, not so sure.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao getting my bribes through venmo

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

bedpan posted:

lmao getting my bribes through venmo

When you're a star you don't have to cover your tracks, they just let you do it.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

skooma512 posted:

When you're a star you don't have to cover your tracks, they just let you do it.

You can’t really hold somebody accountable when they can just wave their hand and tell you that law wasn’t real in the first place

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

[Checking the venmo]

"Alright we got $5 from Denise for the cookies, $21 from Alex for the wine, $100,000,000 from that dude for nuking affirmative action, lets party"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol I mean I assumed this was happening but lmao nonetheless

love our totally legitimate and non-politicized courts

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

HashtagGirlboss posted:

You can’t really hold somebody accountable when they can just wave their hand and tell you that law wasn’t real in the first place

Just vote!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Vote hard, hard
Down life's rocky road
Vote bold, hard
That's my creed, my code

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

HashtagGirlboss posted:

https://twitter.com/KOINNews/status/1678823731148255268

Hell yeah, can’t wait to see her first dissent to this hit job!

turn the page [on my worthless dissent]

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Remember when the supreme court just destroyed abortion, student loans, gay rights, etc etc

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

they can always destroy more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Der Meister posted:

they can always destroy more

Plenty pesky labor laws to strike down