Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

P-Mack posted:

Definitely felt like they expected to get more episodes than they did, cause the back quarter was really overstuffed with plot. Still really good Gundam overall.

it did get wild real quick in the last few eps. 12 eps on the 1st season feels short so i hope they step it up for season 2. mainly just thankful it didn't get weird at times like iron blooded orphans did

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

it did get wild real quick in the last few eps. 12 eps on the 1st season feels short so i hope they step it up for season 2. mainly just thankful it didn't get weird at times like iron blooded orphans did

actually now I hate witch from mercury + all gundam

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

actually now I hate witch from mercury + all gundam

its ok not to like things!

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People don’t like talking to you dude. Maybe you should go gently caress yourself.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

People don’t like talking to you dude. Maybe you should go gently caress yourself.

why, because your lame rear end loving said so? nigga please. you were a bitch rear end nigga in 2015, you're just being one now. go be a corny rear end nigga elsewhere on the forums

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

why, because your lame rear end loving said so? nigga please. you were a bitch rear end nigga in 2015, you're just being one now. go be a corny rear end nigga elsewhere on the forums

oh my god shut the gently caress up you little twerp. gently caress you

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

oh my god shut the gently caress up you little twerp. gently caress you

make me

----------------

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
someone murk this bitch

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Nutmeg posted:

someone murk this bitch

yeah.... what i do that's so loving bad? offend a couple of idiots by existing?

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

__________________________________________________________________________________/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

__________________________________________________________________________________/

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
yoooooouuuu better apologize and chchchhchcheeck yourself befffore you wreck yourself uuuu autistic retard

-some impzone or FYAD ik eyeing their buttons

I suggest you all work in shifts on this one fam

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

What on earth.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

TheWeedNumber posted:

lol

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

I assume you are here looking for the meltdown. Well, don’t jerk yourself off too hard. you’re gonna need to edge for this one fam.

----------------

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
for the rest of you, it’s p simple. I’m here to game and to post occasionally. if you’re chill I’m chill. If you want the smoke instead tho let’s burn this motha down. bout it.

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

TheWeedNumber posted:

for the rest of you, it’s p simple. I’m here to game and to post occasionally. if you’re chill I’m chill. If you want the smoke instead tho let’s burn this motha down. bout it.

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
it'd be cooler if you didnt post

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Arrhythmia posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheWeedNumber posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

TheWeedNumber posted:

Simply badass dude

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

freaking epic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheWeedNumber posted:

"take it easy" is TheWeedNumber motto

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

Alright this guys cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

Understood.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

TheWeedNumber posted:

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheWeedNumber posted:

Word up homeslicw.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m here to game and post occasionally. And I’m all out of game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

TheWeedNumber posted:

😎

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

TheWeedNumber posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol nice sig

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol i love soem good content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

random lurker here to discuss criterion releases:

Subjunctive posted:

I remember when the vibe in here was really friendly and fun.