Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

little do they know: everyone who died for baldur's gate is a clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Risutora posted:

the fight against the oorah marine g1 is absolutely crazy. reinforcements just keep pouring in while hes poo poo talking his underlings for thinking theyre on the same level as you. i keep running out of ammo by the time he finally makes an appearance

yeah that mission was extremely tough for me and took a lot of build tweaks to just scrape through. i did enjoy the dialog in that mission at least, the math lines are very funny

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

lmao zenimax issued a takedown for this

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

halt right there criminal scum!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Hatebag posted:

whoa hang on the ac6 cover art circle doodles are the same as the elden ring ones

clearly this is intentional and armored core takes place within the elden ringaverse.

Jump boosting through the lands betwixt

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

RandolphCarter posted:

against the storm continues to rule and it’s not even 1.0 yet.

It's so good!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Killing someone for stealing even the smallest amount of property is actually pretty realistic. From looking at currently reality I can confidently imagine some space cop getting absolutely giddy that he gets to shoot someone when they pick up the wrong can or fork

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Wondering if Starfield have Denuvo or not. I'm leaning towards the latter since I'm pretty sure Denuvo interferes with the kind of stuff you need to make mods more advanced than just retextures or moving stuff around slightly, and that's a disaster for them considering how reliant they are on community patching.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Whirling posted:

Wondering if Starfield have Denuvo or not. I'm leaning towards the latter since I'm pretty sure Denuvo interferes with the kind of stuff you need to make mods more advanced than just retextures or moving stuff around slightly, and that's a disaster for them considering how reliant they are on community patching.

bethesda usually uses it unlike other ms studios but idk about their main studio's games. all the other studios they own seem to always use it but todd hasnt shipped something in a while.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

I mean that sounds pretty normal for companies with leaks I don't think it's a deliberate attempt to silence the fork stealing discourse

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

DaysBefore posted:

I mean that sounds pretty normal for companies with leaks I don't think it's a deliberate attempt to silence the fork stealing discourse

proves its real footage

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

What

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

people will figure out that this game is exactly like our other insanely popular and profitable games! take down the video immediately!!!!

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

who doubted it was real?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

some people didnt believe it could be real in a discord im in

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

who doubted it was real?

i question everything

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Real hurthling! posted:

that's way funnier

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Real hurthling! posted:

Okay thank you for the discord update

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sorry!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

it's actually not normal

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Nah it's cool apparently lots of people thought that lol

I don't get it, it's been clear from the first second of gameplay trailer that this a Bethesda game that will play like every Bethesda game since Oblivion. People already know if they like this game because you've played it for the last fifteen years. I'm a hosed up psycho and so I know that I will like it. Lots of other people won't. And to them I say

:cheersbird:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's actually not normal

Impossible, this is a Normal day so anything that happens must be Normal

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

DaysBefore posted:

I don't get it, it's been clear from the first second of gameplay trailer that this a Bethesda game that will play like every Bethesda game since Oblivion. People already know if they like this game because you've played it for the last fifteen years. I'm a hosed up psycho and so I know that I will like it. Lots of other people won't. And to them I say

it is pretty funny to see people poo-pooing that video while I’m sitting here silently pumping my fist going hell yeah, hell yeah we’re BACK

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Ben Nerevarine posted:

it is pretty funny to see people poo-pooing that video while I’m sitting here silently pumping my fist going hell yeah, hell yeah we’re BACK

so how many buckets can we put on NPC heads

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

It's so good!

I will be playing it today while Idalia batters my state. take that nature

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Palladium posted:

so how many buckets can we put on NPC heads

gently caress that how many wheels of cheese can my starship carry????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Truga posted:

https://www.mimimi.games/our-final-game/
sad news, shadow gambit was the last mimimi game :<

more bittersweet than sad i think theyve pushed the genre as far as they could and sounds like their games were all solidly successful and they basically want to take the retirement job of supporting their old games and spend time with their families

what i think ill miss is that the kind of small shop but professionalized studio that puts out solid bug free and self contained games. publishers seem less interested in supporting a studio like that abymore

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
that Starfield leak doesn't really look much better than The Outer Worlds, and we know how that one turned out

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

I wouldn't worry about it, Bethesda never focused that much on narrative choices or writing.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, I would wait for them to show off some of the stuff we know Bethesda is good at like placing skeletons around levels and uh...

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

that Starfield leak doesn't really look much better than The Outer Worlds, and we know how that one turned out

it turned out better than any Bethesda game in the last 15 years despite not even being particularly good, yes

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
come to think of it The Outer Worlds was already not a gamebryo game but still definitely felt like it, almost like they were doing it on purpose

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
people like a big open world where you can pick stuff up off tables and sell it to a vendor and it makes you too heavy to walk if you pick too much up

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Everyone loves to pick up random garbage, isn't that supposed to be half the fun of a battle royal game?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

DaysBefore posted:

its funny seeing ppl act upset and surprised when they found out that on-planet stuff will have invisible walls and boundaries

this was obvious from the moment that Bethesda confirmed no in-atmosphere flight and no on-ground vehicles. What else were they gonna do, have the player run across entire planets?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what ive seen from the starfield leak, which has been people rushing in to breathlessly show off how bad it is, has looked exactly as i expected. its a real rorschasch test

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

id rather play another hundred hours of vr minigolf than another moment of outer worlds

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Al! posted:

what ive seen from the starfield leak, which has been people rushing in to breathlessly show off how bad it is, has looked exactly as i expected. its a real rorschasch test

I for one thought, “hey those forehead wrinkles look pretty good, if entirely inappropriate for the situation”

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

If you just say "starfield looks exactly like you expect a bethesda game to look like" then how will you provoke an emotional reaction? How will users engage with your product if they don't feel things?

That's terrible marketing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lostconfused posted:

Everyone loves to pick up random garbage, isn't that supposed to be half the fun of a battle royal game?

it's royale