Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

BY GOD, THAT’S CHAR AZNABLE’S MUSIC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

One piece is a hundred times longer since we last faced, Kizaru

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Vegapunk couldn't think of a way to transmit orders to the Pacifista wirelessly?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
You think he could have set up a password to override authority on those command chips. But apparently not.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

& a new trailer with a whole lotta Garp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6S3Lc1d0zM

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Good chap. Very worried about Stussy :ohdear: Very hype to see Luffy fight Kizaru :hellyeah: Really expected more from Sentamaru, I love his design. I hope he has more to do.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

CatstropheWaitress posted:

& a new trailer with a whole lotta Garp
Scottish Garp, gently caress yeah

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It is on like a kong

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Plutonis posted:

Vegapunk couldn't think of a way to transmit orders to the Pacifista wirelessly?

What, and completely compromise security just for the sake of accessibility? Are you joking?

Pureauthor posted:

You think he could have set up a password to override authority on those command chips. But apparently not.

What, and completely compromise accessibility just for the sake of security? Are you joking?

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
drat, Lucci ate the wrong devil fruit, because he’s kind of a bitch. Can’t wait to see Zoro humble him, there’s like two layers of haki to punch through before he can even reach flesh.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lucci will come crawling back to Luffy

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
The biggest twist in all of One Piece this week and it's in the color spread.

Robin and Franky hate pizza

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Good chap. Very worried about Stussy :ohdear: Very hype to see Luffy fight Kizaru :hellyeah: Really expected more from Sentamaru, I love his design. I hope he has more to do.

Chopper's there, and Sanji didn't find a way to tank the hit for her. So she'll be fine.

Garp's hat is both the best way to go in live action, and a deeply tragic betrayal of his mascot helmet.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Having a chapter this hype leading into the live action. What a professional.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

mabels big day posted:

Lucci will come crawling back to Luffy

I can see this lol

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Luffy is going to beat Kizaru and that's The Egghead Incident that has everyone shocked tomorrow

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Hot drat, that's some good One Piece.

They're totally gonna capture Saturn with that bubble gun.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Gyges posted:

The biggest twist in all of One Piece this week and it's in the color spread.

Robin and Franky hate pizza

Chopper's there, and Sanji didn't find a way to tank the hit for her. So she'll be fine.

Garp's hat is both the best way to go in live action, and a deeply tragic betrayal of his mascot helmet.
Yes, Garp's iconic mascot helmet he wore for like 1 chapter

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Waffleman_ posted:

Luffy is going to beat Kizaru and that's The Egghead Incident that has everyone shocked tomorrow

Nah, Kizaru is going to join the strawhats and that's the incident. Finally get ourselves a nice logia user on the crew

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

you have an odd definition of nice.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

:tviv:

They're eating a giant pizza and didn't invite Bonney, smdh

Rob Lucci is such a sneaky bitch. I hope Zoro beats the poo poo outta him.

drat, Luffy felt Kizaru coming and he immediately went out to handle him. Finally time for the runback! :getin:

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

DizzyBum posted:

:tviv:

They're eating a giant pizza and didn't invite Bonney, smdh

Rob Lucci is such a sneaky bitch. I hope Zoro beats the poo poo outta him.

drat, Luffy felt Kizaru coming and he immediately went out to handle him. Finally time for the runback! :getin:

Yeah, Luffy was eating with a purpose when Kizaru was on the way in.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

Genzo and Cabaji look especially great

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good ch !

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

dope cp, extremely hype for the next few

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Watching the latest live action trailer, it looks better than I expected and I'll probably have fun watching it even if it isn't great. That said, I like the actor for Luffy overall, he has the right vibe and looks and energy IMO. But having seen that trailer I gotta say sometimes it gets really tough for me to understand his enunciation.

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

I can't believe we're really doing it. Fighting Kizaru.

I like this arc's structure. Usually there's a lot of fighting leading up to the big clash, but here, from Luffy's perspective Kizaru just shoots in out of nowhere and he is instantly ready to throw down. It's so cool.

This arc has plenty going on, and Kizaru has plenty of background, but this particular clash is very sudden and exciting.

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Really expected more from Sentamaru, I love his design. I hope he has more to do.[/spoiler]
The story really kinda moved past him. He really felt like the odd one out in this arc. I've never been a big fan myself, but this mini-flashback was still really effective and now, while he's not any more complicated than he was, I appreciate him more.

He deserves more, but I think there's just too much going on to spend more time with him. I wouldn't be surprised if we se him do something else this arc, but that really felt like his moment. Poor guy.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

kizaru's hosed. im pumped.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I like Sentomaru and am looking forward to him kicking rear end with that axe

someday

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Absolute freaks on Twitter are salivating at Luffy potentially exposing Kizaru as a fraud.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
I can't believe we didn't have Zoro stepping in to help Sentamaru after Sentamaru said he wanted onigiri

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Insurrectionist posted:

Watching the latest live action trailer, it looks better than I expected and I'll probably have fun watching it even if it isn't great. That said, I like the actor for Luffy overall, he has the right vibe and looks and energy IMO. But having seen that trailer I gotta say sometimes it gets really tough for me to understand his enunciation.

I think this is Iñaki's first big English role, so I'm willing to cut him a bit of slack on that.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

luffy latino so what

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Can't wait to see Iñaki painted on the front of a restaurant

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

MorningMoon posted:

Absolute freaks on Twitter are salivating at Luffy potentially exposing Kizaru as a fraud.
uhh... What kind of a fraud? Does beating all the supernovas at once count for nothing?

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Professor Wayne posted:

I can't believe we didn't have Zoro stepping in to help Sentamaru after Sentamaru said he wanted onigiri

Nothing endears you to a strawhat more than making a heroic sacrifice while talking about loving food.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

No Wave posted:

uhh... What kind of a fraud? Does beating all the supernovas at once count for nothing?
The powerscaling overton window has shifted several orders of magnitude since 2008

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

MorningMoon posted:

They love frauds over there.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They love frauds over there.

Me too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

MorningMoon posted:

refreshing toadgashi's twitter like crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

No Wave posted:

genuinely no, it means nothing. They were promising rookies, not serious players at the scale Kizaru operates.