Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
The COVID-19 is made from the Donald Trump and his wife!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Klyith posted:

the Larry Yaki and his wife, the Barack Obama

:tinfoil:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
maybe all those "the"s are supposed to be dramatically emphasized, the way football players all introduce their college alma mater as "The University of South Bumfuck"

you know, so you don't confuse this with some other Barack Obama or, heaven forbid, South Bumfuck State College

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Klyith posted:

maybe all those "the"s are supposed to be dramatically emphasized, the way football players all introduce their college alma mater as "The University of South Bumfuck"

Maybe it’s a secret Hammacher Schlemmer catalog!

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
The Covid-19 is made from MAN with HOOK and his wife.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Klyith posted:

you know, so you don't confuse this with some other Barack Obama or, heaven forbid, South Bumfuck State College

Nah Chinese just doesn’t have articles. Native speakers of such languages often have trouble figuring out when and which articles to use. I think this person has decided to just always use “the”. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, I guess

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

C.M. Kruger posted:

The Covid-19 is made from MAN with HOOK and his wife.

car door?

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Hirayuki posted:

That Kia's turn signals being down in the bumper is the worst thing itt. My eyes are up here! :mad:

Apologies if you knew this already, turn signals are required to be mounted to a part of the car that doesn't move. So if you put down your back seat, load something massive in there, and drive down the highway with your hatch open, we should know in theory when you want to go left or right.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Anderson Koopa posted:

Apologies if you knew this already, turn signals are required to be mounted to a part of the car that doesn't move. So if you put down your back seat, load something massive in there, and drive down the highway with your hatch open, we should know in theory when you want to go left or right.
Interesting, and makes sense, but that Kia's brake lights are installed in the body and don't move. No reason the turn signals can't be hanging out with them, as is standard on just about every vehicle (save this Kia and whatever the Detroit equivalent is).

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Hirayuki posted:

Interesting, and makes sense, but that Kia's brake lights are installed in the body and don't move. No reason the turn signals can't be hanging out with them, as is standard on just about every vehicle (save this Kia and whatever the Detroit equivalent is).

:actually: those things down on the bumper are probably just reflectors. If you can't see a yellow lens, then chances are the rear "turn signal" consists of flashing the tail/brake light, because turn signals on this continent are legally permitted to SUCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1lZ9n2bxWA

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Powered Descent posted:

:actually: those things down on the bumper are probably just reflectors. If you can't see a yellow lens, then chances are the rear "turn signal" consists of flashing the tail/brake light, because turn signals on this continent are legally permitted to SUCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1lZ9n2bxWA
I wish. I've seen them in the wild, flashing to indicate turns. They suck.

e: possibly on a different Kia model, but they're out there.

ee: These are the vehicles I've seen with bumper turn signals.

Hirayuki fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Sep 7, 2023

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Hirayuki posted:

I wish. I've seen them in the wild, flashing to indicate turns. They suck.

e: possibly on a different Kia model, but they're out there.

ee: These are the vehicles I've seen with bumper turn signals.

:hfive: Then I guess it turns out we're both correct -- that particular model may not have the bumper flashers but it's definitely a thing on Kias.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

:respek:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Got a live one for ya'll all the way from New Zealand

The Owner of the vehicle stood for the New Conservatives party at the last election and he basically drives up and down NZ with loud speakers blaring various conspiracy theories.
It's also registered as a "Non-Commercial Ambulance vehicle" for half price registration costs

Solus fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Sep 7, 2023

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.

Ror posted:

Modern Kias and Hyundais are some of the best cars you can buy today. The 10-year warranty almost makes them worth it alone but they're basically how Japanese cars were seen in the 80s and 90s compared to everything else in terms of reliability and value.
The "you can steal this car with a USB stick" problem negates the excellent warranty. I know the flaw isn't on ALL Kia and Hyundai vehicles, but the flaw is common enough that some insurers refuse to provide coverage for almost any Kia or Hyundai made in the past decade. Other insurers will only provide liability coverage.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Don't let me insert a USB STICK

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
can you steal it with an AMAZON FIRE TV STICK

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Solus posted:

Got a live one for ya'll all the way from New Zealand

The Owner of the vehicle stood for the New Conservatives party at the last election and he basically drives up and down NZ with loud speakers blaring various conspiracy theories.
It's also registered as a "Non-Commercial Ambulance vehicle" for half price registration costs

I thought all kiwis were nice :(

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

McSpanky posted:

I thought all kiwis were nice :(

you remember that mass shooting? not all of them are cool and chill.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm from the U.S. so I can't even remember what mass shooting happened yesterday here.

(I do remember)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I wonder if anyone subscribed to keemstar after that

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

LifeSunDeath posted:

That guy was Australian actually

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Private Cumshoe posted:

can you steal it with an AMAZON FIRE TV STICK

the business end of anything usb-a will work, it's also helpful to have a flat blade screwdriver but not required

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I just went to Mrcrack.net. there was no website there.

This guy is a liar.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"SUPPORT OUR TROOPS"

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I thought white full size van owners were usually in favor of kids smoking crack.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

I just went to Mrcrack.net. there was no website there.

This guy is a liar.

the N in net is covered up maybe it's .met

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

redshirt posted:

Don't let me insert a USB STICK

You wouldn't download a car!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Mom, dad, no drugs today, ok? Thanks.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
The one true Mr. Crack

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Klyith posted:

The one true Mr. Crack

:911:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Klyith posted:

The one true Mr. Crack

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmj1s9D42zA

how incredible would it be if every single infocar had a short film about its owner

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

normally just one sticker wouldn't be quite infocar worthy, but if the brainworms are strong enough it's ok:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
wonder what the overlap is on contemplating straight pride and logging into men who have sex with men websites (but not gay sex this is man sex for the straight fellas)

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Why do they all use bathroom signs for these sex related car stickers? Are they into watersports or something?

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Just browsing cars on FB marketplace...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Jeff Dunham fans being infocar drivers is not a surprise to me.