Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

IIRC, WakandaCon wasn't even a big Marvel con or anything, more of a general Afro-futurist/Afro-SF fan thing, where it's way more about panels and discussion/socializing. The kind of con where $250 for buying merch is going to go a very long way, and also where just going to buy merch and then microwave ramen in your motel room alone is even sadder and more point-missing than ComicCon

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
maybe she didnt go to wakandacon at all and bought a piano instead ever think of that

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

maybe she didnt go to wakandacon at all and bought a piano avatars for her enemies instead ever think of that

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

shouting "yeah well you own a piano" in a heated moment and the whole room gasps and falls silent

imagine hating women this much

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

maybe she didnt go to wakandacon at all and bought a piano instead ever think of that

coming home with a $250 toy piano

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

symbolic posted:

coming home with a $250 toy piano

tiny car tiny piano tiny problems

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

IIRC, WakandaCon wasn't even a big Marvel con or anything, more of a general Afro-futurist/Afro-SF fan thing, where it's way more about panels and discussion/socializing. The kind of con where $250 for buying merch is going to go a very long way, and also where just going to buy merch and then microwave ramen in your motel room alone is even sadder and more point-missing than ComicCon

i have to confess that until today w/ this thread and looking at the Negrotown thread i thought she was intending to start something called WakandaCon

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

My toddler just said Koalakanda Forver and I think that's the the kind of pop culture crossover we can all appreciate.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

symbolic posted:

i have to confess that until today w/ this thread and looking at the Negrotown thread i thought she was intending to start something called WakandaCon

Holy poo poo, I wish you had been right, this would have been tremendous

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

symbolic posted:

Oh she was starting a con alright

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
WakandaCon is more about the vibes than anything

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
give me money

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

no

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Happy to help a homo stay off the streets

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Roth posted:

Ban this filth for solicitation

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Roth posted:

lol

buncha homos gathered around a burning barrel in a train yard wearing scarves and fingerless gloves

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Tarnop posted:

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tarnop posted:

Lol

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Tarnop posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

symbolic posted:

imagining the ball pit for that con

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

if you dig hard enough in the pit you'll find the one with a sticker of taylor swift's face and then you get ritually slaughtered for holding republican views

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

imagining the ball pit for that con

i'd rather not, rhino

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Thinking about the goon who drove the FNAF creator into sudden retirement by just casually posting on Twitter how he donates to tons of right wing groups thinking it was an open secret.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

pentyne posted:

Thinking about the goon who drove the FNAF creator into sudden retirement by just casually posting on Twitter how he donates to tons of right wing groups thinking it was an open secret.

Ah yes,

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Arrivia nooooo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

that was fun hater lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
fun hater ftw

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

fun hater ftw

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

if only fun hater could have gotten the guy to retire before he created fnaf though

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

pentyne posted:

what. show me more

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont remember the specifics but the online creator thread didnt believe he was a republican donor and then fun hater tweeted that he was with evidence and this snowballed into the FNAF guy having a breakdown selling the series and leaving

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

I got the tude now posted:

what. show me more

mf donated to ben carson lol https://kotaku.com/sorry-fnaf-creator-scott-cawthon-political-donations-1847095005

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

very risky blowjob posted:

if only fun hater could have gotten the guy to retire before he created fnaf though

Everything about that jump scare bullshit genre sucks including the horrible YouTubers it spawned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this wasnt really secret either i thought everyone knew he donated to right wing candidates and charities lol