Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
before FNAF he made ultra religious steam shovelware games it wasnt subtle lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont remember the specifics but the online creator thread didnt believe he was a republican donor and then fun hater tweeted that he was with evidence and this snowballed into the FNAF guy having a breakdown selling the series and leaving

its funny how much fnaf fans just despise her years later over this lol. how dare you make an observation on publicly available information causing our thin skinned racist developer to throw a fit and quit the internet forever over one single piece of criticism. i kill you

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Mr. Fix It posted:

Arrivia nooooo

lol fuckin TG. the forum where someone celebrating the death of a wizards of the coast employee gets a sixer but arivia gets the full hammer for defending herself

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pog boyfriend posted:

its funny how much fnaf fans just despise her years later over this lol. how dare you make an observation on publicly available information causing our thin skinned racist developer to throw a fit and quit the internet forever over one single piece of criticism. i kill you

she doxxed him and threatened his wife and unborn child she's out of control

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Kazinsal posted:

lol fuckin TG. the forum where someone celebrating the death of a wizards of the coast employee gets a sixer but arivia gets the full hammer for defending herself

idk why she got the :10bux: for that, but the 'gently caress you I'm leaving' was because they wouldn't apologize for giving her a 6er.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Kazinsal posted:

are you talking about the tg feedback thread in which she lost it over a "chill out" sixer? seems like a stretch brother

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
sixers stay winning

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Don't know what any of this means, continuing to smile at people as they come in, talking about this & that. Peaceful.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Endorph posted about the Scott Cawthon donations and fun hater tweeted about it which became viral

Endorph posted:

here's cawthon maxing out his donations to a bunch of extreme right-wing candidates. like cornyn!

quote:

After Lawrence v. Texas, the U.S. Supreme Court decision finding anti-sodomy unconstitutional, Cornyn condemned the "startling display of judicial activism that so threatens our fundamental institutions and our values". He said he worried that the Supreme Court would next overturn the Defense of Marriage Act, which prohibited recognition of same-sex marriage at the federal level,[108] and subsequently played a leading role in trying to introduce a constitutional amendment to prohibit same-sex marriage. Cornyn argued that recognition of same-sex marriage harmed those who were in heterosexual marriages.[114] He claimed that children raised by gay couples are "at higher risk of a host of social ills", such as crime, drug use and dropping out of school,[ arguing that same-sex would put "more and more children at risk through a radical social experiment".[115] Cornyn opposed adoption of children by gay couples.
so idk why you have to go with 'subliminal biblical messages' to say he's a christian fundie

Gwen posted:

congrats endorph you made scott cawthon twitter's main character of the day

fun hater posted:

extremely lol

e: sorry for the stolen valor. i just wanted my buddy alex to laugh at it

Endorph posted:

i cant believe i did this

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Don't know what any of this means, continuing to smile at people as they come in, talking about this & that. Peaceful.

glad you're enjoying your freedom

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

are you talking about the tg feedback thread in which she lost it over a "chill out" sixer? seems like a stretch brother
the best part is that people were also specifically discussing "sixers make people go THE MOST insane" and then she proceeded to do exactly that, demanding an apology for sixering her and everything

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

glad you're enjoying your freedom

I can truly throw my head back & laugh at the heavens now

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Endorph posted about the Scott Cawthon donations and fun hater tweeted about it which became viral
god job endorph

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eWBgg0ybtc&t=38s

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

the best part is that people were also specifically discussing "sixers make people go THE MOST insane" and then she proceeded to do exactly that, demanding an apology for sixering her and everything

It was extremely bizarre, like if it was anyone but her I would have assumed they were doing a bit because of the conversation being about exactly that. But nah she's just that mad about the most pointless things.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont understand why mods fear posters that no one likes and give them hundreds of chances while probing and banning anyone who gets in an argument with that person

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i meant to link that from the beginning so rewind or w/e.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

LWA ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Trigger can be hit or miss imo but LWA, Promare, and especially Edgerunners are all dope

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

Trigger can be hit or miss imo but LWA, Promare, and especially Edgerunners are all dope

edgerunners ftmfw

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Kazinsal posted:

That is quite a reading of events. From my observation it was:

- Several people in the TG thread say that toxic behavior shouldn't be allowed by the mods just because the poster technically doesn't say anything incorrect (including Toshimo, the "celebrating a dude's death but leftist-y" guy, but not limited to them)
- Arivia comes in saying BUT WHAT IF the target of toxicity is Wrong, making it deserved
- Xiahou Dun and some other posters bring up incidents where Arivia herself would probably be considered the Wrong poster. Everyone involved gets a sixer for the derail.
- Arivia posts banme

This is honestly downplaying how grossly manipulative Arivia is toward the mods in that thread alone. Like, this poo poo below:

Arivia posted:

Okay. So can I get an apology for this bullshit you’ve put me through at least? I’m willing to leave it there if you/dwarf74 are willing to admit you misread me.

Like this is obviously just the trick where you force someone to say that they're the bad guy so that you can claim a win.

mycot fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Sep 14, 2023

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Arivia told me about how she is irl a speaker for trans rights in Canadian government, and all I said was like "Oh wow"

She took that as me giving her permission from all the mods to speak for all trans goons on the forum.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
rolling the 20 sided die as i manipulate the mods emotionally

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Roth posted:

Arivia told me about how she is irl a speaker for trans rights in Canadian government, and all I said was like "Oh wow"

She took that as me giving her permission from all the mods to speak for all trans goons on the forum.

lmfao

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

My statement in my capacity as a TG mod is that the best part of that was that the original argument was about "can you run the D&D movie in 5E D&D RAW?" Just the dumbest possible topic, and what a thing to lose your poo poo and start demanding apologies for a sixer over.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

i don't know what is going on in tradgames and all these look like petty gossip but what i'm also saying is we should delete all board games

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
its me who speaks for all trans goons btw.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

My statement in my capacity as a TG mod is that the best part of that was that the original argument was about "can you run the D&D movie in 5E D&D RAW?" Just the dumbest possible topic, and what a thing to lose your poo poo and start demanding apologies for a sixer over.

Relax, no one actually cares. But thank you for posting, or whatever.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
my name is the lorax and i speak for the trans

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Ohtori Akio posted:

its me who speaks for all trans goons btw.

tell them i said hi

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

very risky blowjob posted:

tell them i said hi

alright whatever chaser

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

edgerunners ftmfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD2QCshyk5Q

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

my name is the lorax and i speak for the trans

lmao

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Ohtori Akio posted:

alright whatever chaser

i'm gonna chase them all right. with a medieval flail. and that's actionable

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD9I4L5klGo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

REAL

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i don't know what is going on in tradgames and all these look like petty gossip but what i'm also saying is we should delete all board games

at least leave Smash-Up and Ticket to Ride

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*critical miss*

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025429&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&userid=0#post530074283

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

:negative: