Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

they have to be destroyed. but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

i keep doing the weekly utena rewatch on sunday night, so by the time in finished with the episodes the thread has already moved on to the next three episodes

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
skill issue

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Megamissen posted:

i keep doing the weekly utena rewatch on sunday night, so by the time in finished with the episodes the thread has already moved on to the next three episodes

sounds like you should watch them a little earlier, or simply post about your thoughts when you're ready (i will read them and probably respond)

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Very good NEON tonight imo

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I just finished Granbelm

Because the people I was watching it with insisted on talking over large portions of it I have retained very little memory of the first two thirds of the show (often about how they didn't know what was going on or what any of the characters' motivations or goals were).

The last like 4 episodes I got them to shut up and pay attention to though and those 4 episodes loving kicked rear end, I loved them

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

verbal enema posted:

Very good NEON tonight imo

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Meowywitch posted:

I think the only things I installed for skyrim were Japanese swords and sukus lol

skyrim has katanas in vanilla...

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
wake me when they have them in neapolitan

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
wake me up when september ends, pal

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Buschmaki posted:

skyrim has katanas in vanilla...

Wake me when it has depth

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

Because the people I was watching it with insisted on talking over large portions of it I have retained very little memory of the first two thirds of the show (often about how they didn't know what was going on or what any of the characters' motivations or goals were).
this is very strange because granbelm is 90% characters explaining their motivations by volume

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

absolute destiny apocalypse.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Sleng Teng posted:

absolute destiny apocalypse.

many are saying this

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

https://polsy.org.uk/ani/stats/whoposted1to29.html

https://polsy.org.uk/ani/stats/whoposted1to29new.html chat thread 19/2017 onwards edition

Polsy fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Sep 15, 2023

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Luv da stats

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
stats goon, thank you

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

this is very strange because granbelm is 90% characters explaining their motivations by volume

that's literally what i said!

i got them to shut up by pausing 10 seconds into a scene and asking "hey can anyone explain to me what these characters are talking about?" and when no one could (myself included), a quick 10 second investigation revealed that it was definitely not because the show was being coy or subtle with the topic of the conversation, and actually directly stated several details that were being asked about and speculated on

anyways turns out when you read the words on the screen without a bunch of unrelated noise distracting you, the plot suddenly flips from "impenetrable" to "easily understood and in fact, you can inference many missed details by examining what the characters are saying"

i'm honestly mad i had to listen to them say the show was "fun in a trashy, stupid way" for weeks and then when they got quiet for 5 minutes suddenly all anyone wanted to talk about was how raw and powerful the stuff happening on screen was

just loving pissed man!

ninjewtsu fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Sep 15, 2023

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

anyways even though i only have a working memory of a third of the show it was really good, would definitely recommend granbelm and it's kind of nuts i don't ever see it get talked about

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Still not out of the overall top 10 despite posting like three things per chat thread since 2017

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

gosh I wish I had absconded with my wifes brothers samurai sword because it would have had a much happier life, with me

hindsight

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

+41. Leaps and bounds

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
https://twitter.com/napcakes2/status/1702104922576089177

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh I thought that was the crystal fingers guy

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Still have fewer posts than people who've been banned for years. All in order.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Brutal Garcon posted:

Still have fewer posts than people who've been banned for years. All in order.

As long as you have conquered dilb

marumaru
May 20, 2013

lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

that's literally what i said!

i got them to shut up by pausing 10 seconds into a scene and asking "hey can anyone explain to me what these characters are talking about?" and when no one could (myself included), a quick 10 second investigation revealed that it was definitely not because the show was being coy or subtle with the topic of the conversation, and actually directly stated several details that were being asked about and speculated on

anyways turns out when you read the words on the screen without a bunch of unrelated noise distracting you, the plot suddenly flips from "impenetrable" to "easily understood and in fact, you can inference many missed details by examining what the characters are saying"

i'm honestly mad i had to listen to them say the show was "fun in a trashy, stupid way" for weeks and then when they got quiet for 5 minutes suddenly all anyone wanted to talk about was how raw and powerful the stuff happening on screen was

just loving pissed man!
rewatch it tbh. the early eps are cool too

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

making up for lost time ftw

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rising up the ranks, the hard work is paying off. But I can try to get my combat multiplier even higher

marumaru
May 20, 2013

#29 baby, let's go

the gently caress happened here

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Unusually for me, I've dropped a lot of stuff this season. So i'm bored, when I should rightly be watching *checks* the kind of lame villainess isekai or the shambling corpse of Hataraku Maou-sama.

Never mind, I'm good.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

It's always a good time to watch older stuff you haven't seen before :cheerdoge:

marumaru
May 20, 2013

detective head anime is fun

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Undead Murder Face
perhaps it is humans who are the real monsters

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Brutal Garcon posted:

Unusually for me, I've dropped a lot of stuff this season. So i'm bored, when I should rightly be watching *checks* the kind of lame villainess isekai or the shambling corpse of Hataraku Maou-sama.

Never mind, I'm good.

never a bad time to just go back and rewatch something you know you'll enjoy

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

marumaru posted:

the gently caress happened here

Busy week between the Namtab mod aftermath and a new thread to post in.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

thank you for stats!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Seven?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

scrolling down and seeing Larry... [makes Arthur fist]