Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
it's pretty :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
there were a lot of posts. but i wanted to empty quote

Bocchi the Rock!

and

Paper Mario 64 and TTYD FTW

having childhooded the latter and loved the former

is it too late to do that. did i miss the moment?

Lpzie posted:

hows the Lore on this most blessed night, ya'll ? :-)

lpzie if i post in one of ur threads can i get a columbo probe. please? pretty please

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Vim Fuego posted:

Do you work at a trap house? That car is the methiest conveyance possible
I actually met him yesterday, he was coming in right as I was leaving for the day and we talked for a bit. Really nice dude, you can tell he's going through some poo poo but he's put passion into this little modified power wheels he drives around. Cost him about 1500 bucks for everything, the PW, the go kart chassis, and the parts needed to combine them, he had literally just finished the combination of the two when he had to drive it to work. He drives it around town and likes that it makes people smile, he doesn't care if people laugh at him as long as it lifts people's spirits

I spent almost ten times what he did getting my used car so maybe I'm the sucker

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Did you tell him he's an internet superstar? He could make millions on the tiktoks! Driving his cool car around, hatin' on the system.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I actually met him yesterday, he was coming in right as I was leaving for the day and we talked for a bit. Really nice dude, you can tell he's going through some poo poo but he's put passion into this little modified power wheels he drives around. Cost him about 1500 bucks for everything, the PW, the go kart chassis, and the parts needed to combine them, he had literally just finished the combination of the two when he had to drive it to work. He drives it around town and likes that it makes people smile, he doesn't care if people laugh at him as long as it lifts people's spirits

I spent almost ten times what he did getting my used car so maybe I'm the sucker

a dui king

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

lmao

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
the rock calling big show r*tarded and saying "Hit Stone Cold Eeeeeeeyyyyyyyyeeeeee" ftw

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lady Radia posted:

lpzie if i post in one of ur threads can i get a columbo probe. please? pretty please

yes, ask for the ham cheeks special

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The one Digimon show that didn't have a giant titty angel instead had Renamon so maybe it's best to have a designated horny containment

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am re-reading the commonweal books. it's amazing how much more sense this stuff makes the second time through

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Lpzie posted:

yes, ask for the ham cheeks special

Don't you gently caress me on this

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
big women talk has got me thinking about rennala...........my mother in law deserves better

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

symbolic posted:

yes and the soundtrack for the american movie had it, several ska punk songs, and Fatboy Slim

It is the best movie soundtrack ever made and I hope the re-release keeps it

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A lot about Pokemon makes sense learning 4Kids really really wanted to break into the music industry

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
On the Road to Viridian City was p catchy ngl

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Cyberpunk 2.0 update releasing on the 21st...Just in time to start a new game and get ready for the expansion....

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

the pokemon cd was one of the first things my dad ordered off of amazon for me because i begged him so much for it

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
My friends mom got offended when giovanni says "don't screw it up!" in the team rocket song so the cd was forbidden to them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plant MONSTER. posted:

My friends mom got offended when giovanni says "don't screw it up!" in the team rocket song so the cd was forbidden to them

What the hell

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Oh I bet she would have hated that phrase

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Screw was a swear to her, I guess. And to say nothing about the usage of grass in lieu of rear end in that one song!

This friend also has an account here but never posted and has no plans on ever posting.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Sep 15, 2023

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I prefer the German pokerap because they named Snorlax Relaxo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O70KWYMK8kw&t=48s

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Plant MONSTER. posted:

This friend also has an account here but never posted and has no plans on ever posting.

yeah I got an account for a friend of mine I still hang out with not longe after I registered my own, and I don't think he ever used it. I think it was I AM MADE OF POISON? I don't know how to search for users that have never posted lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Babe Magnet posted:

yeah I got an account for a friend of mine I still hang out with not longe after I registered my own, and I don't think he ever used it. I think it was I AM MADE OF POISON? I don't know how to search for users that have never posted lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=I%20AM%20MADE%20OF%20POISON

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

there he is, that's my boy

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Babe Magnet posted:

there he is, that's my boy

he sucks

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

wow

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Babe Magnet posted:

Heh, wigu ref?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

We <3 Katamari ftw.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

We <3 Katamari ftw.

this. one of the best game sequels ever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

We <3 Katamari ftw.

facts

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

That Works posted:

Heh, wigu ref?

I never read the end of OC should I go back and do that

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

That Works posted:

Heh, wigu ref?

yeah

pog boyfriend posted:

yeah

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

I only ever owned the original so the remaster is the first time I've been able to play it, and yeah it's nuts. Didn't think you could improve on Katamari...but they found a way..

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
C’MAWWWWWN EVERYBODY

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ah neat. The author is a RL very old friend, it’s always random to see his work come up in unrelated contexts now and then.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

hell yeah that's tight

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That Works posted:

Ah neat. The author is a RL very old friend, it’s always random to see his work come up in unrelated contexts now and then.

ohh, that's too obvious. lets jsut call him 'Stine'

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

That DICK! posted:

ohh, that's too obvious. lets jsut call him 'Stine'

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

We <3 Katamari ftw.

now we're talkin