Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

alternatively, post w/e you want lol

it's not that serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I was out foraging for mushrooms just down in yonder forest when I lost my footing and tripped. It was then my anus chanced upon a sturdy twig and lo I was gay.
What kind of mushrooms though - the kind that taste like chicken, or the kind that grant you a week-long personal audience with God himself?

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Drinkslinger posted:

What kind of mushrooms though - the kind that taste like chicken, or the kind that grant you a week-long personal audience with God himself?

The only hallucinogen I've seen that works for a week is PCP, that poo poo is crazy. A friend's little brother did some and we had no idea what was going on with him and had to institutionalize him. He was completely insane.

We assumed it was PCP but he had no idea, then I watched a Steve-O video where he does PCP and goes through a similar week of insanity and was like.. yep that seems about right

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I was out foraging for mushrooms just down in yonder forest when I lost my footing and tripped. It was then my anus chanced upon a sturdy twig and lo I was gay.

When does your Disney+ series come out?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

seriously considering a Witcher 3 replay, but it would block out the rest of the year easy..

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
gonna suggest people do some insane dramatic poo poo because it would be entertaining to me in my unemployment

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ohtori Akio posted:

gonna suggest people do some insane dramatic poo poo because it would be entertaining to me in my unemployment

& that's obvious but go ahead

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Ohtori Akio posted:

That sounds stressful. I don't like this idea.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Nuns with Guns posted:

That sounds stressful. I don't like this idea.

thats the cost of doing business and you signed up for it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKvX3Bg6KM

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ohtori Akio posted:

thats the cost of doing business and you signed up for it

funny how even the epic grey forum trolls avoid me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i will continue to be a bum. and i'm a sweetie

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

been having gamer ennui and havent been gaming might buy some nintendo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Deflection Tech avoided. Continuing to Lol at this dumbass.

Ohtori Akio posted:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Ohtori Akio posted:

she's right

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lady Radia posted:

she's right

nope lol

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Grassy Knowles posted:

That’s where the f word comes from

no we come from our dicks

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
huh? lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

f..gently caress??

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Cant wait for Mortal Kombat 1 to be the best selling fighting game of all time, proving to the weeb loser crapcom fans and their favorite new game "Drive Impact Fighter 6" that you DONT gently caress with Boon....

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I played MK1 today. Used Shang Tsung and Mileena and Scorpion. Good game

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

That DICK! posted:

i love to see it but this temperature of frenetically chill vibe generally precedes what i have taken to calling a saga calamity event. please, for the safety of yourselves and the posters around you, do not buy yourself a bad av and say someone else did, do not make coy references to a permabanned poster and what their deal was if you are that permabanned poster, do not praise your open dialogues with jeffrey.

im greatly looking forward to it

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

im greatly looking forward to it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I'm brutally and insanely looking forward to it

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

freemandela posted:

control's on sale for 10 bucks rn

Yup. No excuse to not be playing Control right now. Might reinstall mtself once the power comes back lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

same, I bought tears of the kingdom on release and it's still sitting on top of the switch shrinkwrapped, taunting me to play it but I don't feel like it for some reason

instead I just play mtg and modded minecraft as usual

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Yup. No excuse to not be playing Control right now. Might reinstall mtself once the power comes back lol

control is so good.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's definitely up there with Max Payne and Alan Wake. I don't play a lot of shooters, but it was compelling enough for me to finish it. A real accomplishment.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the bits in the commonweal books where the mage-collective get rocks rendered down into ingots of raw metal, and do massive civil engineering works, are making me want to play modded minecraft again

can't remember where i got to with gregtech though... think i'd just done some oil cracking machinery to get excessive petrochemical explosives for implosion compression of metal plating, and was gearing up to start processing titanium

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Tenkaris posted:

The only hallucinogen I've seen that works for a week is PCP, that poo poo is crazy. A friend's little brother did some and we had no idea what was going on with him and had to institutionalize him. He was completely insane.

We assumed it was PCP but he had no idea, then I watched a Steve-O video where he does PCP and goes through a similar week of insanity and was like.. yep that seems about right

yeah if you have a gallon

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

potential psychotic break and/or another drug/a combo.

PCP is a classified dissociative analgesic but absolutely can make you hallucinate in a manner of speaking, yeah.

Phenazepam lasts super long and goons, genius cherubs that they are, eyeballed doses of it or couldn't feel the effects right away so would redose then wake up days later to their lives in shambles.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

da joose

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

lol. rip trevor

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

Cant wait for Mortal Kombat 1 to be the best selling fighting game of all time, proving to the weeb loser crapcom fans and their favorite new game "Drive Impact Fighter 6" that you DONT gently caress with Boon....

Melty is king

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I'm brutally and insanely looking forward to it

Just sitting at the computer with wide eyes, a terrifying grin and a beverage in hand scrolling going 'Yes... yes!!!' like M Bison basically

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Cranappleberry posted:

potential psychotic break and/or another drug/a combo.

PCP is a classified dissociative analgesic but absolutely can make you hallucinate in a manner of speaking, yeah.

Phenazepam lasts super long and goons, genius cherubs that they are, eyeballed doses of it or couldn't feel the effects right away so would redose then wake up days later to their lives in shambles.

So how do I get in my eyes though? I have my mom’s turkey baster

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I read a ton of Goosebumps as a kid, but I can't remember a single one of them, so I figure that they didn't have much of an impact.

Though thinking on it awoke a memory of the thing that did terrify me as a child: an episode of Spiderman: The Animated Series. Apparently they decided that vampires and the word "blood" were just too scary for children, so they turned Morbius into a mutant who craved "plasma" that he would drain from his victims through a series of leech suckers in his palms.

I dunno what absolute lunatic decided this would traumatize fewer kids than a standard depiction of a vampire, but I'd love to see a breakdown of their thought process. I am also just now realizing that this is the same Morbius that they made a whole Jared Leto movie about, so there must be something about the character that inspires insane production decisions.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I read a ton of Goosebumps as a kid, but I can't remember a single one of them, so I figure that they didn't have much of an impact.

Though thinking on it awoke a memory of the thing that did terrify me as a child: an episode of Spiderman: The Animated Series. Apparently they decided that vampires and the word "blood" were just too scary for children, so they turned Morbius into a mutant who craved "plasma" that he would drain from his victims through a series of leech suckers in his palms.

I dunno what absolute lunatic decided this would traumatize fewer kids than a standard depiction of a vampire, but I'd love to see a breakdown of their thought process. I am also just now realizing that this is the same Morbius that they made a whole Jared Leto movie about, so there must be something about the character that inspires insane production decisions.

marvel vampires are boring as gently caress

Who was the marvel lone wolf and cub ripoff guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's morbing time
                          \