Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Yeah I think it's an airheads flavor but I can't quite figure out what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mystery

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Maybe I imagined this, but does anyone remember when GBS guys discovered Tinder and they kept talking about loving what they called "slam whales" which were like, fat chicks or something?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Buschmaki posted:

Maybe I imagined this, but does anyone remember when GBS guys discovered Tinder and they kept talking about loving what they called "slam whales" which were like, fat chicks or something?

looks like this was the GBS tindr thread, slam whales show up here

Crypto Cobain posted:

This is so true. Reading this thread vs. the rest of the forums there is a massive difference in how fat women are treated. Here they're called Slam Whales, which seems to be a positive (?) term.

Although lol at thinking in 2018 that GBS is a place of love and acceptance for fat women

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

Although lol at thinking in 2018 that GBS is a place of love and acceptance for fat women

lol thats sereph

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

the coke freedom machine (or whatever it's called, the one with the touchscreen and a million options) had a new Fanta mystery halloween flavor. It was a little sour and definitely at least some blueberry, but it was hard to nail down. Which makes sense because when I got it 3 different-colored syrups went into it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pentyne posted:

opening that thread and immediately seeing two perma'd goons and a regular banned one lol GBS ftw

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

pentyne posted:

That is not a good thread

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Buschmaki posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=47395

it was this poster wasnt it? or did people say slam whales before that?

the slam whale holy grail post is in their history somewhere. pretty sure all slam whales posted after that are in reference to it

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Sounds like a Sunny thing but :effort: for googling it.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
That dude definitely popularized slam whale here, though it seems like prior art is gonna be easily found elsewhere on this one before he goes to copyright it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i would never think to 'slam' anything, let alone a whale.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cuttlefush posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=47395

it was this poster wasnt it? or did people say slam whales before that?

the slam whale holy grail post is in their history somewhere. pretty sure all slam whales posted after that are in reference to it

I do not like it Sam I Am

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
The phrase always felt like it was from street sharks to me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Duff McWhalen

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Grassy Knowles posted:

Weeping for this lost spin-off opportunity

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Grassy Knowles posted:

it was. it was from the episode where the street sharks had sex with a fat woman whose standards for sexual company were perceived to be lower because of her own difference from societal beauty norms. it was a good episode

(edit: i mean i heard the phrase "slam whale" back in college like 20 years ago and that's what it meant -- a big woman who was easier to get some pussy from, because she was in theory more starved for male attention or whatever)

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

pentyne posted:

Spelling Tinder like "Grindr".......

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Grassy Knowles posted:

lol Moby Lick and BIG SLAMMU

if you search youtube for street sharks the majority of clips are people showing off their toys in 1-2 minute clips. multiple dedicated channels. badass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxta6N1oYfQ

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Cuttlefush posted:

if you search youtube for street sharks the majority of clips are people showing off their toys in 1-2 minute clips. multiple dedicated channels. badass JAWSOME

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
street sharts

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

a shadowheart on the streets, a sharty in the sheets

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

The Walking Farts evil cousin.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

very risky blowjob posted:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Cuttlefush posted:

if you search youtube for street sharks the majority of clips are people showing off their toys in 1-2 minute clips. multiple dedicated channels. badass

Lol I had that toy. Moby Lick ftw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I got to act 3 as just a custom character, and then restarted as a half-orc warlock/fighter dark omen that I'm playing as if I'm nightmare from soul calibur. It pwns being evil

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

street sharty

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

gently caress i didn't see this gently caress

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

FirstnameLastname posted:

gently caress i didn't see this gently caress

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Lol I had that toy. Moby Lick ftw

lol i had streex. moby lick was the best one for sure

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Plinkey the Charity Landlord upped his game once again: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4041308&userid=60513&perpage=40&pagenumber=19#post534654728

quote:

PROBATION 09/17/23 07:56pm Plinkey Soliciting posters addresses. User loses posting privileges for 1 month. Fluffdaddy Fluffdaddy
BAN 09/17/23 07:56pm Plinkey Soliciting posters addresses. Fluffdaddy Fluffdaddy

EDIT: Oops, wrong link.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
it is either too late or too early in the week for this

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Okay I have two questions

First have all is he saying that Plinkey his actual factual legal name

Secondly is he saying that by using his actual factual legal name to post (which, if true, he is telling to everyone right now) nobody is allowed to talk poo poo about him or else it's defamation

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lol how is that not a perma?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Lol how is that not a perma?

mods gotta protect their pet weirdos

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I know we goons do love to water down the definition of doxxing, but asking for PII so you can sue another user is pretty rum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

oppologize