Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

That's an electric BMW at the top there. Have Kadyrovites gone WOKE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPress/status/1703212170186731935?s=20

it's the ukraine nft joke again

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

"But you see, the Russian citizens who lawfully bought these apartments and migrated to the Crimea have rights that supercede any prior.... ... ... ...and that's why USA forced Russia to do this."

Goddamn vultures, good riddance to all of the imperial colonists.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1703672384589349008#m
Putin is a loving piece of poo poo.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

FYI I think that’s the guy who operates the gay Jewish Nazi space laser

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
You have to be pretty risk tolerant to get into the Crimean real estate market at the moment

Beef
Jul 26, 2004

HonorableTB posted:

You would think you'd see this and think Z-brains would be melting down because "but muh nazis", but not really. In reality most pro-Z folks hate Jews as well. They kinda believe in the same conspiracies as Hitler. But the Russian government is trying its best to hide that. The whole "Ukraine are nazis" is nothing but a front to hide these people are selling nazi ideology without calling it nazi ideology ("we might believe in similar poo poo Hitler once did, but since we are fighting Nazis in Ukraine it means we are not nazis")

One thing I learned from this thread is that in Russia these days Nazi is more an umbrella term for "enemy of the Soviet state", rather than ultra-racist fascist cleptocratic state.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Beef posted:

One thing I learned from this thread is that in Russia these days Nazi is more an umbrella term for "enemy of the Soviet state", rather than ultra-racist fascist cleptocratic state.

when was it not?

Beef
Jul 26, 2004
Back when the country wasn't a ultra-racist fasc... oh I see.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Beef posted:

Nazi is probably at the point that it's definition is ''someone who doesn't agree with me''. It's not just the Russian government.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Sinkable boats hosed.

https://twitter.com/markito0171/status/1703726257039413656

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Gone from U-Boat to U-Blyat.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

That'll buff right out

numptyboy
Sep 6, 2004
somewhat pleasant

You fools! Glorious Russia now has a new and nigh invinicible naval infantry brigade.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Is this the state before or after the attack? With Russian ships, one cannot be sure.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That hole is supposed to be there, it's where you install the screen door

Kennedy
Aug 1, 2006

hard to breathe?
Must have ran out of tires.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Russian remake of Das Boot progresses... slowly. :birdthunk:

:byetankie: :blyat:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Tai posted:

Nazi is probably at the point that it's definition is ''someone who doesn't agree with me''. It's not just the Russian government.

Nazis would love to see that label degraded from "A fascist that wants to genocide basically everyone not white as hell and the right type of Christian."

Don't let them. It's not a label for a simple bigot. It's a label for rabid animals. Some can be cured with travel and introspection, but most need more acute treatments.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Submarines are supposed to sink
Ukraine just made that one better at it's job the fools!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kennedy posted:

Must have ran out of tires.

Reposting this for the occasion

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

mobby_6kl posted:

Reposting this for the occasion

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Walt giving the speech in the gym: “wayfarer 515 was a Russian plane”

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Yeah that critical Naval base in Crimea is TOTALLLY safe, Russia. Literally losing the entire reason you annexed them in the first palce.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

A few points about this:

1 - submarines dive, not sink. Important distinction. I mean, this one clearly won't be diving anytime ever again but for future references, now you know

2 - lol

3 - LMAO

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Flyinglemur posted:

A few points about this:

1 - submarines dive, not sink. Important distinction. I mean, this one clearly won't be diving anytime ever again but for future references, now you know

2 - lol

3 - LMAO

:five:

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
Let that sink in

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Questions

Why did Russia not use indestructible carbon fiber

Would weighing it down with steel pipes not do the trick when diving

Did the Russians use the Sega activator for the sub controls

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

Alan Smithee posted:

Questions

Why did Russia not use indestructible carbon fiber

Would weighing it down with steel pipes not do the trick when diving

Did the Russians use the Sega activator for the sub controls

The carbon fiber was replaced with fiberglass, the steel pipes replaced with tin, and the sega stolen by a sailor.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

There is no evidence that this was caused by an "Ukrainian missile". Could have been damaged in a storm.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

GABA ghoul posted:

There is no evidence that this was caused by an "Ukrainian missile". Could have been damaged in a storm.

A storm of shadows, eh?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

GABA ghoul posted:

A storm of cigarettes.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
I'm seeing lots of boats getting sunk lately. Is it maybe time that militaries got rid of naval craft? :shrug:

poor waif
Apr 8, 2007
Kaboom

Pennsylvanian posted:

I'm seeing lots of boats getting sunk lately. Is it maybe time that militaries got rid of naval craft? :shrug:

Russia is way ahead of you.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Pennsylvanian posted:

Honestly, I don't think it's fair. It's not like Ukraine has a Navy that Russia could strike back at. I hope they send a letter to the UN or something.

OOOO I know, Russia does a lend/lease of the rest of their Black Sea Fleet to Ukraine and then BAM they sink them all. LOL WHERE'S YOUR NAVY NOW, ZELENSKI?

Burns
May 10, 2008

Flyinglemur posted:

LOL WHERE'S YOUR NAVY NOW, ZELENSKI?

Its in Sevastopol.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

CommieGIR posted:

A storm of cigarettes.

Someone should really give a storm shadow the Marlboro racing livery.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah that critical Naval base in Crimea is TOTALLLY safe, Russia. Literally losing the entire reason you annexed them in the first palce.

In those books on Imperial Russia that Putin read during his self imposed covid isolation no cruise missiles or drones were mentioned. Strong forts with big guns would keep the fleet safe and the Ottomans out.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

weg posted:

Someone should really give a storm shadow the Marlboro racing livery.

I like how it has the Shell logos too. Cigarettes and gasoline go together great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Tankie twitter is full on ''Ukraine doesn't have a navy so -1 sub means nothing''. It's so mind boggling how dumb people are.