Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

kingcobweb posted:

friend: "aww what's his name"

me: "Barbie"

friend: "aww a boy cat named like a little Barbie doll that's so cute he's such a confident man!!"

me watching my cat hunt down a neighboring gang of marxist cats in south america: "yeah... yeah that barbie for sure"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Reading the jazz bar stories in Scott Steiner’s voice

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

even though quarantined in separate rooms my cats have discovered collective bargaining and are running a mutual aid society by meowing together when one gets fed and the other’s food hasn’t gotten out of the kitchen yet.

someday i will have them teach c-spam

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
My dog came up to me with a brick and wanted to play

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

My dog came up to me with a brick and wanted to play

Did you let your dog know that playtime is over?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

kingcobweb posted:

one of them paid $10 to give me an av of a big titty anime girl that said "LIBERAL." i kept it as a badge of shame until the charity was officially incorporated and we could take donations.

they were right... charity: a liberal infantile disorder

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

enough people got helped that i assume most of it was sincere it was simply incredibly funny that people did not see why it was a problem that their mutual aid fund was run by one person with zero oversight, who also posted about how much he liked gambling

it was sort of a thing where it defied the odds in being mostly alright by goon standards. obviously, any irl standard its ridiculous, but for a goon run thing it was like the 80th+ percentile

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
I met the vocal right-wing poo poo head at the office today, I guess he's been doing work from home for the last six months. We already don't get along

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I met the vocal right-wing poo poo head at the office today, I guess he's been doing work from home for the last six months. We already don't get along

cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i bought yakuza 0 cause you guys said it was good :) it was on sale for 6.99 :)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bad news, it's not good.

good news, it's fantastic!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Yakuza 0 reasons to not play it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

just ask him about his guns, gun cabinet, etc. you can divert him easy.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

NoiseAnnoys posted:

even though quarantined in separate rooms my cats have discovered collective bargaining and are running a mutual aid society by meowing together when one gets fed and the other’s food hasn’t gotten out of the kitchen yet.

someday i will have them teach c-spam

My conure will aggressively advocate for my Senegal parrot when she thinks he is in need of a treat / attention / out of cage time and his needs are not being met. She will just sit on her own favorite perch and scream her head off until he is given a treat / attention / out of cage time at which point she will express her pleasure and finally relax. This is sweet and admirable enough it almost always outweighs how annoying it also can be. However sometimes Amadeus thinks she knows what Charlemagne wants better than Charlemagne does, and if Charlemagne is offered a treat / attention / out of cage time and declines it, Amadeus does not see the situation as resolved. And then the screaming does not end

e: your username is on point for this story

LITERALLY A BIRD fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Sep 20, 2023

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

That DICK! posted:

i bought yakuza 0 cause you guys said it was good :) it was on sale for 6.99 :)

just remember theres no autosave

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

lol

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

It's not, I walked in to him complaining that trans children are brainwashed into being trans and that "they're why we can't teach biology in school." We handle health insurance, both private and public, and while he doesn't have the power to prevent people from receiving coverage, I don't like the idea of someone like him having access to people's medical info, or that someone with that kind of contempt for people who are different from him, is also charged with helping them. (You know he's not just a transphobe.) I also don't want to listen to that kind of rear end in a top hat in general.

I guess I forgot that a lot of public servants hate the public, and it's a bummer

Anyway, here's this
https://youtu.be/DZiaXEIQgkE?si=7sNJozCEc0p9RmPC

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Not cool……………?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

It's not, I walked in to him complaining that trans children are brainwashed into being trans and that "they're why we can't teach biology in school." We handle health insurance, both private and public, and while he doesn't have the power to prevent people from receiving coverage, I don't like the idea of someone like him having access to people's medical info, or that someone with that kind of contempt for people who are different from him, is also charged with helping them. (You know he's not just a transphobe.) I also don't want to listen to that kind of rear end in a top hat in general.

I guess I forgot that a lot of public servants hate the public, and it's a bummer

Anyway, here's this

oh word?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

I also don't want to listen to that kind of rear end in a top hat in general.

neither do we and yet here we are

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

pentyne posted:

just remember theres no autosave

Real Yakuza manually save

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

:drat:

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

:(

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

gently caress

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
lol. was trying to say that your colleagues lovely opinions don't need further airtime and it came out way more savage than intended

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

snipe their rear end, queen

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I know they came before 0 and Kiwami 2, but god drat the hostess club minigame in 3 and 4 is a loving chore

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
they didnt really figure out the side job minigames until y5, which is goated

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
still lol at the part of 5 where you tell your boss that you have been taking company cars to go illegal street racing and your boss is like "i never mentioned this before but i was once an initial d character"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Anyway, here's this

real "anyways what PC games are good to play with a controller" vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

symbolic posted:

Yakuza 0 reasons to not play it

When you see it you turn 0 degrees and walk towards it