Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

-Israeli art student girlfriend (not even joking)

Way too long for a chocobo name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
hat in time ftw

that game has my favorite movement in a 3d platformer outside of mario lol

also the only good 3d platforming bosses in history

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Al! posted:

its how i lost my star

Yeah at some point lc fuckery will probably get you de ikd, I don't care personally tho live fast die young imo

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Heath posted:

Way too long for a chocobo name

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Violen posted:

hat in time ftw

that game has my favorite movement in a 3d platformer outside of mario lol

also the only good 3d platforming bosses in history

the ch2 & 3 boss fights have both been a chaotic adrenaline rush and it kicks rear end (it's been like three years since i fought the ch1 boss so idr him lol), same with the boss themes. also ya moving around feels like i can just dive and wallclimb to anywhere, though i still keep tryin to attack while jumping out of instinct

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to poo poo myself and die.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrzjCwHbwF0

this song owns so much, it's way longer than you notice in the actual fight

the scenarios in hat in time kick rear end too, really inspired and the way their variety informs the structure of each chapter makes it feel like youre basically getting a highlight reel of the genre

you should watch some hat in time speedruns down the road it's wild what you can do with the engine, although if youre gonna blow the game out youll get to that level anyway

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol for some reason at this interlude

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

take care of yourself larry

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

every man dies and shits. not every man truly shits and dies

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Yuran M. Bazil
Jun 20, 2008

B33rChiller posted:

New registration, first post a single word. Second post

someone should unlock that thread i want to Debate and Discuss this guy's theory about how the CIA are trying to find God incarnate via gifted and talented programs and Israeli art school girlfriends

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

honestly? respect.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

sebmojo posted:

Yeah at some point lc fuckery will probably get you de ikd, I don't care personally tho live fast die young imo

i feel like i shouldve gotten clemency because i was doing it specifically to make lepers colony readers mad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Al! posted:

i feel like i shouldve gotten clemency because i was doing it specifically to make lepers colony readers mad

you crashed browser

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

ganbatte

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol your av

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you crashed browser

yeah yeah long gifs crash browsers and its normal for your isp to disconnect you from sf6 matches after getting brutally owned

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

lol

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Violen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrzjCwHbwF0

this song owns so much, it's way longer than you notice in the actual fight

the scenarios in hat in time kick rear end too, really inspired and the way their variety informs the structure of each chapter makes it feel like youre basically getting a highlight reel of the genre

you should watch some hat in time speedruns down the road it's wild what you can do with the engine, although if youre gonna blow the game out youll get to that level anyway

That does rule but my favourite boss track is this one mostly because of the genre shift for the last phase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSSFtha4zIE

edit: for a while my desktop wallpaper was a rotation of all the level load screen arts for AHiT because they are all great.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Violen posted:

all the chapter scenarios are cool but tbh world-wise i've only unequivocally liked Battle of the Birds. Mafiatown is really congested and i think that's what kinda turned me off playing it the first time i tried, Subcon Forest started off real easy to get lost in especially when trying to find yarn or relics (tho that cleared up by chapter 3), and i'm only partway through Alpine Skyline and it's good so far but that windmill level went on for ages. nothin bad, just a couple personal gripes. also yeah i already accidentally skipped like a minute's worth of the right route to go in Alpine just from takin a diving leap of faith i thought i was supposed to do lol

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Didn't Games call A Hat In Time chuddy because JonTron voices a character or something? Might be misremembering but it was something like a Bad Politics voice actor making it a Bad Game

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

B33rChiller posted:

New registration, first post a single word. Second post

He’s right

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Also nice av 16bbh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Didn't Games call A Hat In Time chuddy because JonTron voices a character or something? Might be misremembering but it was something like a Bad Politics voice actor making it a Bad Game

i think so which is fuckin dumb cuz A. JonTron rules dumb politics stuff aside, and B. he has a grand total of like two lines in exactly one level

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol some people still do

Escobarbarian posted:

I’m finally playing A Hat in Time now it’s on Plus and I don’t have to give money to people who willingly put JonTron in their game

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I think that was Yooka-Laylee

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
it's ok to give money to Sony who gives money to the people who put JonTron in the game, though. that's how ethical consumption under capitalism works

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it was a hat in time and they removed his voice lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it was a hat in time and they removed his voice lol

no, Yooka removed his voice, Hat i think just reduced his part

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
me, enlightened: they shouldn't put youtubers in games, because they are cringe

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

how many games is that motherfucker in

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

being in yooka laylee is punishment enough

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

me, enlightened: they shouldn't put youtubers in games, because they are cringe

me, pulling Uno reverse card out of thin air: Snatcher is voiced by a youtuber and he owns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

getting redpilled because i heard jontron say bi di di di in a video game

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

You go on one little 2 hour racist tirade and everyone suddenly thinks you're a bad guy.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Uninstalling omrikron the nomad soul after I found out what David Bowie said about Hitler

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

are you guys saying I shouldn't play red alert because hitler is in it

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

VostokProgram posted:

are you guys saying I shouldn't play red alert because hitler is in it

They kill him in the first minute so it's woke

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
jontron went completely insane after both games were nearing release and the recording sessions were long past

i cannot give a single poo poo that gears for breakfast didnt rerecord a few throwaway lines from an unimportant npc you dont need to talk to who no one will recognize