Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Megamissen posted:

you and your buddy look very similar

Yeah we been mistaken for brothers since day one lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Same height same build too 'cept he doesn't have marfans

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
oh the link isnt a goof

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Lengthy Syndrome

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
going to write a blog post about how marfans havers inspired the BL aesthetic

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Buschmaki posted:

going to write a blog post about how marfans havers inspired the BL aesthetic

What's BL

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Ohtori Akio posted:

i gotta give konosuba a try at some point

it's fun dumb humor. also watch asobi asobase

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Big Ligma

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

marumaru posted:

Big Ligma

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

marumaru posted:

it's fun dumb humor. also watch asobi asobase

dumb bitches engaging in hijinks......sounds good

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

verbal enema posted:

This is required to play while reading this post:
https://youtu.be/S-Xrlf3taEo?si=xGh5EoTUhINRg4G1

Buried Hercules yesterday with some help from a friend.

Made him a little cross out of twigs and roots. I hung his little pet tag on ring that opens up to read "I Love You"

I miss him

RIP, buddy

:rip:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Torn between getting some arancini or maple bourbon glazed sauted brussel sprouts

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/GKIDSfilms/status/1707787327890948349?t=of7nKi43xd9ByzN6kVbbdQ&s=19

Legit want this. It's got Mind Game, Night is Short Walk on Girl, Lu Over the Wall, Ride Your Wave, and Inu-Oh

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/GKIDSfilms/status/1707787327890948349?t=of7nKi43xd9ByzN6kVbbdQ&s=19

Legit want this. It's got Mind Game, Night is Short Walk on Girl, Lu Over the Wall, Ride Your Wave, and Inu-Oh

They also played this at the animation festival that I missed.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Ohtori Akio posted:

dumb bitches engaging in hijinks......sounds good

well it's very much centered around the dude which leads to predictable hijinks. it's funny, at times, but not genre defining

for the record not all media needs to break boundaries to be good. it's perfectly a serviceable show

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

well it's very much centered around the dude which leads to predictable hijinks. it's funny, at times, but not genre defining

for the record not all media needs to break boundaries to be good. it's perfectly a serviceable show

why even have a guy when you have dumb bitch hijinks. anyways not every show needs to be k-on i agree

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i dont

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
k-on, and its many lesser imitators

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
anyways im watching the greatest young-adult fantasy swashbuckling adventure of all time - thats right - laputa: castle in the sky

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

im going to watch the first ep of Frieren when i get home to see if i vibe with it

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Watching it now, it's good

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
oh that sounds pretty good. a comic fantasy style setup but its mostly melancholy is a good premise

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Argh in an Uber and got into an accident. No one hurt but argh so I have to stay here till the cops come

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

im going to watch the first ep of Frieren when i get home to see if i vibe with it

everyone plz do this. I've been reading Frieren for a bit but it's a lovely series

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

the frieren eps released today are the best thing i've seen this year

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i sincerely hope that the shows better than the manga which has, a weird change of tone about 10 chapters in

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

GateOfD posted:

Argh in an Uber and got into an accident. No one hurt but argh so I have to stay here till the cops come

F

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GateOfD posted:

hey, free Uber

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

homeless snail posted:

i sincerely hope that the shows better than the manga which has, a weird change of tone about 10 chapters in

haven't read the manga, does the tone change happen when frieren and fern find flamme's notes and start to journey to the demon lord's castle? that's where they got to today and it'd make sense for a cutoff like that.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

the frieren eps released today are the best thing i've seen this year

drat...and weren't you a MyGO watcher too...?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hearing goodn things about mygo. is it that good in your view

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

drat...and weren't you a MyGO watcher too...?

mygo is now second. i legitimately hope frieren keeps it up, it made an incredible first impression on me.

Ohtori Akio posted:

mygo rules. they took girls starting a band and used it a a vehicle for well-written and directed character drama.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
pazu from laputa is very troubling. only serves sheeta and himself each half an egg at a time. i guess he's poor and narratively it's romantic to always split food right down the middle but every shot of a fried half egg makes me think the yolk is gonna get everywhere

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Southern Cassowary posted:

haven't read the manga, does the tone change happen when frieren and fern find flamme's notes and start to journey to the demon lord's castle? that's where they got to today and it'd make sense for a cutoff like that.
nah its a bit later after they get the whole party together and meet the demon ambassadors. not that it gets bad, frieren owns, its just the kind of thing where an adaptation could legit be way better than the original depending

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Ohtori Akio posted:

i'm not a southern cassowary but yes

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
it would seem the dream "bangs"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mygo is a band anime where every ep the lead writer would post an increasingly convoluted relationship chart on twitter that looked like a conspiracy board. it rules

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Best of luck to the Frieren anime as they rehabilitate the Chunin Exam arc.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also i fell off frieren when they spent a dozen chapters belaboring the point that demons are evil and deceptive and then followed it up by doing a really boring survival game in the forest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

also i fell off frieren when they spent a dozen chapters belaboring the point that demons are evil and deceptive and then followed it up by doing a really boring survival game in the forest
yeah that arc sucks rear end, also