Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Recovering from injury Christian Watson or Jakobi Meyers? Got the latter slotted in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Cnidario posted:

Waller or LaPorta? Leaning LaPorta

LaPorta is in must starta territory, in my opinion.

Goff or Love tonight?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m going Goff :getin:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m going Goff :getin:

And I’ve got Love. Let’s get a shootout going :hellyeah: Everybody wins

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Tank Dell vs PIT
Tutu at IND

Flex in PPR

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Anti-Hero posted:

Recovering from injury Christian Watson or Jakobi Meyers? Got the latter slotted in.

Meyers imo

I'd like to see Watson play a game and stay healthy first.

CraigSlice
Sep 23, 2005
: )
Goff or Tlaw
If it wasn't Thursday I'd play Goff easy, but Thursday night games are always bleh

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Half PPR, Marvin Mims @ CHI or Luke Musgrave vs. DET? Detroit currently 32nd against TEs

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Gobias Ind. posted:

Meyers imo

I'd like to see Watson play a game and stay healthy first.

Thanks friend!

CraigSlice posted:

Goff or Tlaw
If it wasn't Thursday I'd play Goff easy, but Thursday night games are always bleh

Goff

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Half PPR, Marvin Mims @ CHI or Luke Musgrave vs. DET? Detroit currently 32nd against TEs

I'm rolling Musgrave tonight hoping for a big game.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Love or Lamar? 6 pt passing TD

Loves been on fire and the Ravens look like a mess, so I'm thinking Love

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Mess or not, Lamar has still put up 25+ points the last 2 weeks, i don't think you bench him.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Yeah, he's been running a lot since their RBs have been injured. Thanks for the sanity check

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yea, i have the same dilemma in my dynasty league between Lamar and Kirk, i went with Kirk just due to the Vikings having a non existent run game and him putting up a ton of points, but otherwise it'd be hard for me to bench Lamar.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

I would not start a just returning from injury David Montgomery on Thursday night over Josh Jacobs.

Good news is he’s out here owning bones :toot:

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

drat love

Rescinded

DeadMansSuspenders fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Sep 29, 2023

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Musgrave and Love just sunk my week.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Sorry Musgrave starters. That was like the definition of good process, bad result :smith:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

With Cooper playing on Sunday, now I’m definitely not sure if Puka is going to produce like he has been

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

With Cooper playing on Sunday, now I’m definitely not sure if Puka is going to produce like he has been

Kupp? He's not eligible to play until week 5.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

Kupp? He's not eligible to play until week 5.

Boy I wish I could read

https://twitter.com/stujrams/status/1707827530689032364?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

OfChristandMen
Feb 14, 2006

GENERIC CANDY AVATAR #2
I got too much indecision and too many above average WRs.

Pick 3 (1PPR):

Jaylen Waddle @ Buf
Gabe Davis v. Mia
Tank Dell v. Pit
Michael Thomas v. TB
DJ Moore v. Denver

I also have Mixon on my bench (starting Kenny Walker & Kyren Williams) that I could start in place of the 3rd of any of these.
Joe Mixon @ Ten

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

OfChristandMen posted:

I got too much indecision and too many above average WRs.

Pick 3 (1PPR):

Jaylen Waddle @ Buf
Gabe Davis v. Mia
Tank Dell v. Pit
Michael Thomas v. TB
DJ Moore v. Denver

I also have Mixon on my bench (starting Kenny Walker & Kyren Williams) that I could start in place of the 3rd of any of these.
Joe Mixon @ Ten

Waddle, Dell, and Mixon

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Would you start Tua or Richardson this week?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Freezer posted:

Would you start Tua or Richardson this week?

I can’t imagine sitting Tua as long as he’s healthy

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

Bellmaker posted:

I can’t imagine sitting Tua as long as he’s healthy

Well out of his three games, the one played against a good defense was pretty mediocre. It is the game with the highest points total expectations tough, so probably a better bet.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It'll be a shootout with the Bills. Start Tua.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Richardson hasn’t finished a drat game yet Tua is running a historic offense this isn’t that hard, don’t Musgrave yourself

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

Bellmaker posted:

Richardson hasn’t finished a drat game yet Tua is running a historic offense this isn’t that hard, don’t Musgrave yourself

You had me at Musgrave, thanks!

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Two questions

Deebo v Ari or Flowers v CLE? Seems like every other WR is out for Bal, but this might be DSYS category if Deebo plays

And pick two: Henry v Cin, K. Williams v Ind, or Mostert v Buf

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I was going to play flowers, but then the advice I was given is that the Browns have a great defense, and I’d expect Deebo to have a better game against a relatively shite team than a rookie against one of the best defenses this season

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Tua @ Buffalo or Richardson vs LA Rams?

Also should I start Pickens @ Houston over either Miles Sanders vs Minnesota or Rhamondre Stevenson @ Dallas? (1ppr)

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Y’all gotta stop overthinking Tua. Start that man until he gives you a clear reason not to.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Kilometers Davis posted:

Y’all gotta stop overthinking

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I need a WR and a flex. 0 ppr

Jacobs @LAC
Nico Collins v Pit
Rhamondre @ Dal
Thielen v Min (revenge game!)
Pickens @hou

Jacobs hasn't done poo poo and will be without Jimmy g (not sure if that's good or bad), rhamondre has a tough matchup, Nico didn't do much last week after a strong first 2 weeks. Thielen has come on strong and revenge game. Pickens is on a bad offense. Leaning Nico and thielen.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I have the same problem as last week. Choose two of Tutu Atwell @ IND or Garrett Wilson vs KC or Tee Higgins @ TEN Full PPR.

Wilson is just a tough sell right now. Yes he's leading the team in targets almost every game but that offense is so loving broken, and KC seems like they might have a good defense. On the other hand, they should be throwing it a lot after they fall behind.

Tutu had a pretty good game last week, also led the team in targets and nearly had two touchdowns although didn't get either one.

Tee Higgins played like poo poo last week and dropped so many passes, but he's still getting solid usage. Even though he has an unbelievably bad 36% catch rate on the season.

dxt posted:

I need a WR and a flex. 0 ppr

Jacobs @LAC
Nico Collins v Pit
Rhamondre @ Dal
Thielen v Min (revenge game!)
Pickens @hou

Jacobs hasn't done poo poo and will be without Jimmy g (not sure if that's good or bad), rhamondre has a tough matchup, Nico didn't do much last week after a strong first 2 weeks. Thielen has come on strong and revenge game. Pickens is on a bad offense. Leaning Nico and thielen.

Think I'd go Nico and Rhamondre

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

.5ppr

Tutu @IND
Lockett @NYG (Mon)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Quiet Feet posted:

.5ppr

Tutu @IND
Lockett @NYG (Mon)

id probably go atwell but hell that's about as total a tossup as I can imagine

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Standard scoring:
Najee Harris @ HOU
Mike Evans @ NO

I have Evans in now. I guess this might be the easiest matchup Harris has had so far this year, but I do not have a lot of confidence in playing him. Most of the sites have Harris much higher in rankings but I feel like I am being gas-lit by them.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Pain of Mind posted:

Standard scoring:
Najee Harris @ HOU
Mike Evans @ NO

I have Evans in now. I guess this might be the easiest matchup Harris has had so far this year, but I do not have a lot of confidence in playing him. Most of the sites have Harris much higher in rankings but I feel like I am being gas-lit by them.

Evans for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Evans easily, I don't think you play Harris until he does anything fantasy relevant (or until you get real desperate in bye weeks).

On a related note, I'm sitting Josh Jacobs which feels kinda bad until I look at his numbers so far. Also the only slot I could start him in would be a flex over James Conner, who I don't think is going to be amazing against the 49ers today but then again there's last week vs. Dallas. :shrug: