Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Maybe you should kiss him instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tomino please. Get weird one last time

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
miyazakis about to drop the greatest mecha film of all time and tominos about to drop the greatest heroine-in-a-windy-meadow film of all time

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ohtori Akio posted:

miyazakis about to drop the greatest mecha film of all time and tominos about to drop the greatest heroine-in-a-windy-meadow film of all time

Don't forget the part where Miyazaki's film is clearly like five episodes of content out of a 50 episode television series that never got made

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 days!)

How about Joe Hisashi, where has he been

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

He was, uh

making music for the movie that just came out

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
joe has been hard at work in far more than just miyazaki's movies. he scores a bunch of other stuff and has a very active performing and conducting schedule

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Ohtori Akio posted:

god please

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'm lacking context what show is this?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thats giselle gewelle from bleach. and i just learned about her as well and she seems lovely

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Violent freak gremlin woman. She's a freak who loves her cute friends and also brings people back as zombies including them to fight and drinks their blood to heal her self including bashing one of their zombie heads open to get to it while telling her she was cute even in death.

She rules.

Also one of the 'heroes' misgenders her in the most insanely out of pocket way that really just makes him look like a weirdo.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
psycho bitches for the win...

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

They're a problematic fav as they say.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Also one of the 'heroes' misgenders her in the most insanely out of pocket way that really just makes him look like a weirdo.

To elaborate, he basically says "Hey, I can smell your dick"

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

To elaborate, he basically says "Hey, I can smell your dick"

No no no it's worse it's "You smell like cum" specifically which I think adds an extra layer to how loving weird that guy is.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Violent freak gremlin woman. She's a freak who loves her cute friends and also brings people back as zombies including them to fight and drinks their blood to heal her self including bashing one of their zombie heads open to get to it while telling her she was cute even in death.

She rules.

Im somewhat grateful the official manga localization decided it was a good idea to censor that last part, actually

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Last Celebration posted:

Im somewhat grateful the official manga localization decided it was a good idea to censor that last part, actually

IT's so like...I know it's meant to be the guy being an absolute rear end in a top hat because the whole squad of villains refers to themselves as the Lady's squad. And honestly i'm kind of okay with it because he's a self loathing closet case textually so it's...yeah he's a bitter piece of poo poo and ti's the most characterization he's gotten in a decade. So I don't hate it, but also it sucks.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

her being trans was clearly intended to be an "extra reason" to find them a horrifying disgusting monster but that's the 00s for you I guess.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Well that's not as bad as the trans panic "joke" from the Konosuba movie but still pretty tasteless.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it actually owns

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Endorph posted:

it actually owns

havent seen or read it. but tentatively going to agree with this

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah they do own it's just kinda funny how it definitely had the opposite effect that tite kubo intended lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
(in the tone of a guy from denis villeneuve's DUNC (2021) saying desert power) tranny power

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
yay

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i like monokuma he is funny

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

it actually owns

Ohtori Akio posted:

(in the tone of a guy from denis villeneuve's DUNC (2021) saying desert power) tranny power

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Endorph posted:

it actually owns

im confused, are you talking about the character

Willo567 fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Oct 3, 2023

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Willo567 posted:

im confused, are you talking about the character
the character and their depiction

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
to exclude edgy queers and phobic reaction to them from media is to demand a steady diet of steven universe. id rather be watching the wizard of oz in a mob owned bar

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Watching Wizard of Oz in a Mob bar and everyone sits with rapt attention on the TV. Movie night is serious business.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

to exclude edgy queers and phobic reaction to them from media is to demand a steady diet of steven universe.
one of the funniest things ive ever had happen to me on these forums is when i said i liked the lesbians in fire emblem three houses and someone yelled at me about how they WERE JUST WAIFU FAPBAIT FOR MEN and i made fun of their steven universe avatar, and a bunch of people rushed in to tell me that *id* just crossed a line and was being really hurtful

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

truly Steven Universe is the devil

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Lesbians can have a little war crimes as a treat

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

dont mess with st*ven universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Endorph posted:

one of the funniest things ive ever had happen to me on these forums is when i said i liked the lesbians in fire emblem three houses and someone yelled at me about how they WERE JUST WAIFU FAPBAIT FOR MEN and i made fun of their steven universe avatar, and a bunch of people rushed in to tell me that *id* just crossed a line and was being really hurtful

lmfao