Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Asproigerosis posted:

More and more it sounds like Egypt deserved benghazi

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
only people that deserved benghazi was goonswarm

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Oglethorpe posted:

lol a second aircraft carrier has entered the sea

hope they don’t crash into each other :imunfunny:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Pretty funny to me that right when this all started I saw some neo nazis on Twitter posting about how hyped they were to see videos of Jewish women being raped and Jewish children being burned alive/beheaded and nothing like that has come out but Israel is still claiming it totally happened

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ltdtzIW30U

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It's not like the fact if they were beheaded or not makes the fact that very young children were killed any better.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I can't remember which program it was (it might have been during the segment they played at the beginning of The View tbh) but one of the reporters was saying "over 200 Jews killed, the most since the Holocaust" which I thought was an interesting way of phrasing it (referring to those killed as Jews instead of Israelis, for starters)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

More and more it sounds like Egypt deserved benghazi

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
huh, joseph borell says that EU foreign ministers oppose a total siege of gaza?

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711795990464713102?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mcmagic posted:

It's not like the fact if they were beheaded or not makes the fact that very young children were killed any better.

no it's a very important distinction, critical in fact
because see, when Israel kills children, that's indirect. that's collateral. a horrible, terrible, accidental but unavoidable consequence of war, which is all the palestinians' fault of course.

whereas to behead a baby - that is DIRECT, INTENTIONAL. That's barbarism, we don't do THAT. We do THIS. it's different, see!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Al-Saqr posted:

huh, joseph borell says that EU foreign ministers oppose a total siege of gaza?

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711795990464713102?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

because see, when Israel kills children, that's indirect. that's collateral. a horrible, terrible, accidental but unavoidable consequence of war, which is all the palestinians' fault of course.

whereas to behead a baby - that is DIRECT, INTENTIONAL. That's barbarism, we don't do THAT. We do THIS. it's different, see!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Dropping a laser-guided bomb on a wedding or preschool is very decorous because it was done Properly by guys wearing uniforms talking to lots of lawyers, so it's totally excusable even if it was done 100% on purpose with the intent to terrorize people

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I don't think it's different.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mcmagic posted:

it seems like you're intentionally ignoring my point but that's okay mcmagic

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

mcmagic posted:

There weren't 40 dead babies, beheaded or otherwise, you dingus

These stories are so loving ridiculous, if the babies existed there would be evidence, just like the organ camps in China and the mass graves of civilians the Russians murdered in Ukraine

These huge atrocities impacting huge amounts of people over gigantic areas and nobody can ever prove anything

Everyone on earth has a loving smartphone and nobody takes a loving picture or video? Bullshit

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcmagic posted:

the point went entirely over your head

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

mcmagic posted:

Maybe Bibi should have told them that living next to Gaza was not the way to get a head in life.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

The Oldest Man posted:

Dropping a laser-guided bomb on a wedding or preschool is very decorous because it was done Properly by guys women of color wearing uniforms talking to lots of lawyers, so it's totally excusable even if it was done 100% on purpose with the intent to terrorize people

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

shocking numbers coming from the eDigitalNews24.info/index.html's decapitated baby counter:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

That’s really the reason for the distinction. Israel just can’t go “HAMAS killed children in the fighting” because it opens up, however minor, the possibility of going “But your response is killing hundreds of babies as well”. So instead we get this story of cartoon level violence of crazed madmen (because in that time frame it would have to be an unit dedicated to it) all cutting the heads off babies to make it unequivocal different and worse

Dr. VooDoo has issued a correction as of 19:09 on Oct 10, 2023

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

What the gently caress is blood libel lol

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Where did they even find 40 babies in one place to decapitate? Did they stumble across an unevacuated neonatal unit at a hospital where all the employees just left forty babies behind

Edit: im not even sure you'd find 40 babies in a neonatal unit and I've never heard of a daycare that was big enough that it would have forty infant babies

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

nevermind they hid it behind another page

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1711683167986327901

wtf is happening mang

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

There weren't 40 dead babies, beheaded or otherwise, you dingus

These stories are so loving ridiculous, if the babies existed there would be evidence, just like the organ camps in China and the mass graves of civilians the Russians murdered in Ukraine

These huge atrocities impacting huge amounts of people over gigantic areas and nobody can ever prove anything

Everyone on earth has a loving smartphone and nobody takes a loving picture or video? Bullshit

Lib voice: what kind of sicko are you wanting to see dead babies? Weirdo gore lover

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

When no one was looking Hamas beheaded 40 babies

Hamas beheaded 40 babies

That's as many as four tens

And that's terrible

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

err posted:

any journalist in gaza right now is a hero.

israel is intentionally targeting journalists houses at night. they are desperate to destroy any capability of media to report on gaza and western media has already decided to neuter that reporting anyway.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/10/at-least-six-palestinian-journalists-killed-in-israeli-strikes-on-gaza

isnt this also a war crime lol

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Dokapon Findom posted:

I can't remember which program it was (it might have been during the segment they played at the beginning of The View tbh) but one of the reporters was saying "over 200 Jews killed, the most since the Holocaust" which I thought was an interesting way of phrasing it (referring to those killed as Jews instead of Israelis, for starters)

The Israeli government's position is that there is no Israeli nationality, only Jewish.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
remember when america raped and comitted sexual assault against innocent people in abu ghuraib and we have full evidence of all of it yet many of the people reaponsible are walking freely amongst the whites enjoying life

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Buddykins posted:

war crimes? israel??

???????????????

????????????????????????????????????

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

A reporter from i24 News said that an IDF commander told her that they had found the bodies of some 40 babies, some of whom had been beheaded.

thats it thats where this comes from

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Where did they even find 40 babies in one place to decapitate? Did they stumble across an unevacuated neonatal unit at a hospital where all the employees just left forty babies behind

Yeah we're supposed to believe they stormed a nursery or some poo poo like the "justification" for the first invasion of Iraq

Poppers posted:

Classic Antisemitism, literal "Jews sacrifice babies/drink their blood" poo poo that has been used to justify pogroms for centuries

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Poppers posted:

basically a medieval version of roman propaganda against carthage adapted to jews as part of the crusades saying they kill babies and use their blood to do magic

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Buddykins posted:

War crimes don't apply to Israel thanks to the veto power of the United States at the UN

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

mcmagic posted:

its very different: if youre an insane racist psychopath salivating over the thought of rivers of dusky mohammedian blood flowing in the streets regular dead women and babies just doesn't get your dick hard enough. gang raped women? beheaded babies? now that's the good poo poo. hang em high, benny!

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Blood libel sounds like a badass metal band name imo

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

The Israeli government's position is that there is no Israeli nationality, only Jewish.

Conflating the Israeli ethno-nationalist project with the Jewish ethnic and religious identity is a pretty good strat as it turns out

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Chillgamesh posted:

Yeah we're supposed to believe they stormed a nursery or some poo poo like the "justification" for the first invasion of Iraq

Classic Antisemitism, literal "Jews sacrifice babies/drink their blood" poo poo that has been used to justify pogroms for centuries

I have family that have done daycare and I originally did preschool at a huge co-op in a major city and we didn't have forty kids let alone forty babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

basically a medieval version of roman propaganda against carthage adapted to jews as part of the crusades saying they kill babies and use their blood to do magic

wow isn't it crazy how the current enemies of white people always be doing this poo poo throughout all of history??