Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Speaking of Gridman, Gridman Universe is finally coming out on BD in two weeks, with some fansubbers expressing interest, and Crunchyroll has been making tweets about the two series, so a release of their own might be on the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

sube posted:

Contracted covid for first time I am aware of it, it seems. Lots of people i know seem to have symptoms too. Feeling like poo poo :eng99:
I am somehow lucky to have dodged it so far, and I am really scared of getting it because I take care of my mom and she is immunocompromised, she as able to get the vaccine but that's by no means a guarantee against it at her age

Meanwhile some of my coworkers have had it 4 or more times and never take any precautions to not get it more times

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

symbolic posted:

didn't post here frequently until like 2 years ago and trying to imagine an ADTRW that dislikes K-On but loves KLK...yikes
imagine every seasonal thread having dismissive summaries in the OP about any kirara manga time adaptation

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

old adtrw treated moe like new adtrw treats vtubers. weird but true

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Endorph posted:

imagine every seasonal thread having dismissive summaries in the OP about any kirara manga time adaptation

im glad ADTRW eventually learned to like anime

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

symbolic posted:

didn't post here frequently until like 2 years ago and trying to imagine an ADTRW that dislikes K-On but loves KLK...yikes

its fun looking at old seasonal threads and seeing, like, haruhi way down the list with some dismissive description while everyone posts about being excited for .hack//roots

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

I am somehow lucky to have dodged it so far, and I am really scared of getting it because I take care of my mom and she is immunocompromised, she as able to get the vaccine but that's by no means a guarantee against it at her age

Meanwhile some of my coworkers have had it 4 or more times and never take any precautions to not get it more times

The old pharmacy I worked at had a single staff member that was anti-mask and refused to get vaccinated and got it like 4 times, even knowing at the time I was helping look after my mom while she went through chemo.

Meanwhile at my new pharmacy flu shots came in today and the first vial was used up on staff within hours. I expect the same to happen when covid boosters finally arrive.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

homeless snail posted:

old adtrw treated moe like new adtrw treats vtubers. weird but true

a bau bau and guh to you as well

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tales of Woe posted:

its fun looking at old seasonal threads and seeing, like, haruhi way down the list with some dismissive description while everyone posts about being excited for .hack//roots

ive tried looking at a couple out of curiosity but tfw no archives

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Endorph posted:

Sometimes I feel like I missed out on the golden years of ADTRW but then stuff like this comes up and Im thankful that the worst we have to endure these days is my posting. :v:

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

hope things turn around promptly

Honestly my main worry is infecting my parents since I’m living with them due to being short on money atm, and they don't believe in covid being a thing at all really. I‘m just gonna try and quarantine through being very anti-social is my idea

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I will not guh.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

sube posted:

Honestly my main worry is infecting my parents since I’m living with them due to being short on money atm, and they don't believe in covid being a thing at all really. I‘m just gonna try and quarantine through being very anti-social is my idea

godspeed gamer

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'm normal. I think.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

sube posted:

a well-practiced strategy to a true anime fan

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Arc Hammer posted:

I'm normal. I think.

Abby Normal

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Captain Invictus posted:

Hoping everything remains okay :(

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Tales of Woe posted:

drat... the past is messed up

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

sube posted:

stay strong sube. sounds like you have a golden opportunity to watch episodes 1-24 of revolutionary girl utena at least

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm hormel

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Big Leg posted:

stay strong sube. sounds like you have a golden opportunity to watch episodes 1-24 of revolutionary girl utena at least

this.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Crimson Chin posted:

I'm giving Kill la Kill a go. Mostly because of the intro looked neat and the synopsis sounded cool.

Soooo I'm 3 episodes in. Does it get any less pervy? I'm told its supposed to be over the top and all ironic, but man its all the loving time.

no, it goes in the opposite direction

the accelerator starts hitting the carpet about halfway in

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

my nieces were over and showed me how they "glitch the system" to look at whatever they want on their school chromebooks

all the poo poo i'd think of to get around the nanny (chrome dev tools, repl, extensions, etc) got hit already. apparently, the jank rear end program they use to check out ebooks opens a fully featured in-app browser window to show the terms and conditions. the filters and monitors don't hit this at all, so they just open the reader app up and look at whatever they want. i'm still cracking up about this.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

sb hermit posted:

no, it goes in the opposite direction

the accelerator starts hitting the carpet about halfway in

i will never forget the post timeskip nonon outfit reveal

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Arc Hammer posted:

Biggest fault of any Trigger show not called Inferno Cop is that they lack Inferno Cop.

Space Patrol Luluco is the exception.

for those not in the know, inferno cop makes a notable appearance in luluco

Anyways, luluco and inferno cop are really short series, so if you’ve never seen them, you should give them a shot.

Keep in mind that the styles are very different so if you get turned off by one, I suggest giving the other a shot.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Ohtori Akio posted:

i will never forget the post timeskip nonon outfit reveal

:same:

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

sube posted:

Contracted covid for first time I am aware of it, it seems. Lots of people i know seem to have symptoms too. Feeling like poo poo :eng99:

get well soon, covid19 is no joke

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
luluco is great

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

KLK also has ryuuko go through the same character arc like twice because they needed to fill a cour

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Stairmaster posted:

KLK also has ryuuko go through the same character arc like twice because they needed to fill a cour

ok but this part is real life

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
She didn't listen to the OST where they scream about not losing your way.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwtaYENREEY

The EDF deploooooooooys

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Big Leg posted:

You‘re so right. Will do o7

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

symbolic posted:

ive tried looking at a couple out of curiosity but tfw no archives

I checked the earliest one, the Winter 2005 one, and it has 22 shows listed compared to the current season's 56

Jesus they really did make less back then

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

What do I watch after chars counterattack

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Meowywitch posted:

What do I watch after chars counterattack

imo take a breather until you hunger for more gundam. watch a pretty cure

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hirogaru precure this year is, insanely good

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

I checked the earliest one, the Winter 2005 one, and it has 22 shows listed compared to the current season's 56

Jesus they really did make less back then

How was the quality though?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
one day ill watch hugtto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

This week has been extremely tiring at work. Feeling lazy so I went and got a Harvey's burg (because coupons) for dinner. Pretty good burger for fast food.

e: Fries are a bit overcooked but nothing a little gravy and some cheese curds cant fix.