Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
sandy hook's lighthouse is pretty small so it was like a 45 minute tour lol

the whole thing was really just an obvious pretense for us to have a beach day because there's honestly nothing new to be learned by going there year after year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Beeftweeter posted:

sandy hook's lighthouse is pretty small so it was like a 45 minute tour lol

the whole thing was really just an obvious pretense for us to have a beach day because there's honestly nothing new to be learned by going there year after year

much the same as any average hour in school then, except fun

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

[Boston Voice] rutgahs

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

much the same as any average hour in school then, except fun

more crabs than usual

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

Beeftweeter posted:

more crabs than usual

rutgers has a herpes strain named after them

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Casual Encountess posted:

rutgers has a herpes strain named after them

lol it's "dirty jerz" for a reason, and it's not because the state itself is dirty (as established new jersey has pretty good public sanitation)

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

the only trip i took to a lighthouse was at night to hotbox my 1999 honda civic while listening to wish you were here

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
we would just drive down to Newport and use their beach lol

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Eeyo posted:

the only trip i took to a lighthouse was at night to hotbox my 1999 honda civic while listening to wish you were here

quality lighthouse trip

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Eeyo posted:

ah, high school

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

ell oh fuckin ell

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
shop for what?

netflix show merch I guess? that's not so bad an idea, or it would have been a few years ago when they had consistent hits and let them grow

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

NETFLIX BITES

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

"That isn't the appropriate trash receptacle."
they should sell dvd/bluray copies of their shows in the physical netflix store so they can creep toward becoming blockbuster and closing the loop

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

haveblue posted:

shop for what?

netflix show merch I guess? that's not so bad an idea, or it would have been a few years ago when they had consistent hits and let them grow

quote:

Netflix House will have rotating installations, including ticketed shows inspired by popular series and restaurants featuring food from unscripted shows. The food and drinks will range from fast casual – think burgers and fries – to more high-end dining, desserts and spirits.

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

i'm really struggling to extract the meaning from the sentence fragment "restaurants featuring food from unscripted shows"

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Internet Janitor posted:

i'm really struggling to extract the meaning from the sentence fragment "restaurants featuring food from unscripted shows"

maybe they're gonna shoot cooking game shows and people have to eat the food they cook in it and maybe vote or some poo poo

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

restaurants featuring food from cooking and/or competitive reality shows e.g. Nailed It or Is It Cake Too?

mystes
May 31, 2006

MononcQc posted:

maybe they're gonna shoot cooking game shows and people have to eat the food they cook in it and maybe vote or some poo poo
that would be more interesting but it might just be food as seen on dumb reality shows

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
they should absolutely have dvd rental

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

maybe there's just a guy with a mic and a selfie-cam wandering around grocery stores, cracking jokes to the amusement of no one in the vicinity, and whatever he throws in his shopping cart you have to eat

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Internet Janitor posted:

they should sell dvd/bluray copies of their shows in the physical netflix store so they can creep toward becoming blockbuster and closing the loop

does netflix sell dvds of their shows? i searched for the witcher and it's just random sellers on ebay or etsy, which i interpret to mean they're just bootlegs.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

pseudorandom name posted:

restaurants featuring food from cooking and/or competitive reality shows e.g. Nailed It or Is It Cake Too?

yeah its like just random meals from chefs whove been on their shows. iron chef plates, chef's table. torres is on nailed it so some chocolates and a nailed it diy plated dessert (which gently caress off)

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
My bank did just email me about their new upgraded menu at their cafe.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
the new netflix show is just going to be security camera footage of netflix pop-up restaurant patrons being confused as to why they're in a pop-up netflix restaurant

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Beeftweeter posted:

the new netflix show is just going to be security camera footage of netflix pop-up restaurant patrons being confused as to why they're in a pop-up netflix restaurant

new season of black mirror is gonna be even shittier than the last one which is an impressive feat

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

"Heading down to the netflix bites for some high end dining " is some Demolition Man poo poo

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

they just black bag the contestants, put them at a metal table in a dark room with a single overhead light, and then serve them a dinner where the waiter's voice is scrambled.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Eeyo posted:

they just black bag the contestants, put them at a metal table in a dark room with a single overhead light, and then serve them a dinner where the waiter's voice is scrambled.

the twist is that they've been served laxatives and need to defeat the escape "dining" room in order to reach a toilet

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Shame Boy posted:

NETFLIX BITES

your rite

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

a netflix and chill love hotel

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

big infinite jest energy right here

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Internet Janitor posted:

"It was precisely at this moment that the cocaine really hit"

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
it means a lot of shoes, a small, hidden number of "is it cake"? not shoes

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

Shame Boy posted:

NETFLIX BITES

ah, the PRIMUS SUCKS school of branding

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
no surprise to anyone who has read yospos for more than fifteen minutes but ol' conehead decided to go full mask-off fash:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1713978560304587161

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

FMguru posted:

no surprise to anyone who has read yospos for more than fifteen minutes but ol' conehead decided to go full mask-off fash:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1713978560304587161

"risk management" lmao

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

“sustainability is against life” is a full vc brain take

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i wanted to read it because i love trash like that but i really cant overstate how poorly written and unreadable it is. im not sure marc andreessen knows how to read after skimming that. ideas aside, just as a written work, it really fuckin sucks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
do you think he wrote it himself, or was it some gpt derived bullshit he signed his name to?