Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Hate to quote this rear end in a top hat but interesting developments. Man if the dumb rear end IRGC get into a conflict with Zionist and Americans its win win

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1713588100553683109

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

wow, lunch

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

then dont quote that rear end in a top hat

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

it's a great excuse to give a bunch of guns to settlers while still calling them civilians

i made the mistake of watching a video where a settler rushes up to an unarmed palestinian and shoots him point blank in the gut and then casually walking away while an IDF soldier covered him

absolute psychotic monsters

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Honestly, that brings some really concerning things to the regional discussion. I mean 40,000 troops is a drop in the loving bucket when there's two million very angry Palestinians in Gaza. Sure, not all of them are going to fight but even at 95% of people not wanting to fight that still 150,000 potential soldiers.

Let's not forget that Hamas was able to capture some APCs and tanks and things of that nature. Which even a few of can make a very very deadly ambush.

I mean, two days ago Russia lost a thousand people in a one day assault on a fairly even sided engagement.

I mean we are talking 500 Palestinians to 1 IDF guy

I mean that is completely loving insane. They are completely insane unless this is just a cold calculated maneuver to get the u.s completely involved in a regional conflict. Because if they can get US boots on the ground on the Lebanon and Syrian border either Iran is going to be not willing to get into that loving battle. Or do these guys are going to get hit by Hezbollah or Syria and spark the final leg of Osama bin Laden's stated gameplan.

:gb2gbs:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

plinkeh..

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
there's a lot of hamas posting on bluesky go find that and screenshot it or something

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al! posted:

there's a lot of hamas posting on bluesky go find that and screenshot it or something

No

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

goddamn it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Looks like "Resistance Axis" flights into and out of Syria might be going through the Russia's base at Latakia now, because that's the only one the Israeli's won't bomb
https://twitter.com/obretix/status/1713579791562019218

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress israel gently caress america gently caress me gently caress you dti dta

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Buddykins posted:

gently caress israel gently caress america gently caress me gently caress you dti dta

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Honestly, that brings some really concerning things to the regional discussion. I mean 40,000 troops is a drop in the loving bucket when there's two million very angry Palestinians in Gaza. Sure, not all of them are going to fight but even at 95% of people not wanting to fight that still 150,000 potential soldiers.

Let's not forget that Hamas was able to capture some APCs and tanks and things of that nature. Which even a few of can make a very very deadly ambush.

I mean, two days ago Russia lost a thousand people in a one day assault on a fairly even sided engagement.

:gb2gbs:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Majorian posted:

Nah, gently caress that. War is bad.

e: honestly, there's just been too many civilian deaths over the past week, and there are going to be far too many more over the next week. I don't have any patience for "ironically" calling for more civilian deaths. gently caress anyone who does have patience for that at this point.

e2: not meaning to single you out, Popy, I meant that generally.

its a great song fuckface

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

remember what bubble bobble taught you.......

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

FlapYoJacks posted:

If the IDF murders a senator, will America still support them? Or will America apologize first and then still support them?

its just a little whoopsie from tiny lil israel, they're just a small lil guy, they made a tiny little mistake,

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Majorian posted:

I won't be going to DnD, but I can't keep posting here for now. I've got a kid now and seeing and hearing about kids dying makes me too sad. Gonna take another month off at least, maybe I'll harden my heart by then.

you should imagine yourself as Palestinian, trying desperately to get your family and specifically your child to safety while being imprisoned by your murderers and then just hold onto those feelings for the rest of your life

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Agrajag posted:

i made the mistake of watching a video where a settler rushes up to an unarmed palestinian and shoots him point blank in the gut and then casually walking away while an IDF soldier covered him

absolute psychotic monsters

dont post this poo poo

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Gallant says no interest in war with Hezbollah as Gaza ground operation looms

*proceeds to bomb lebanon and syria*

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheIntlMagz/status/1713536723165290980
https://twitter.com/19hassan49/status/1711522480811098150

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

fanfic insert posted:

“THERE were two “Reigns of Terror,” if we would but remember it and consider it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; the one inflicted death upon ten thousand persons, the other upon a hundred millions; but our shudders are all for the “horrors” of the minor Terror, the momentary Terror, so to speak; whereas, what is the horror of swift death by the axe, compared with lifelong death from hunger, cold, insult, cruelty, and heart-break? What is swift death by lightning compared with death by slow fire at the stake? A city cemetery could contain the coffins filled by that brief Terror which we have all been so diligently taught to shiver at and mourn over; but all France could hardly contain the coffins filled by that older and real Terror—that unspeakably bitter and awful Terror which none of us has been taught to see in its vastness or pity as it deserves.”

from the first western isekai - complete with cool anime speech.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

death grips sucked me off???????

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

dont post this poo poo

what so you can ignore how absolutely demonic and bloodthirsty the settlers are?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

love the weird little creeps chewing at the edges of the algorithm, turning blood into eyes into clicks into $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

i am harry posted:

you should imagine yourself as Palestinian, trying desperately to get your family and specifically your child to safety while being imprisoned by your murderers and then just hold onto those feelings for the rest of your life

hmm no that sounds uncomfortable instead of being informed of neighborhood obliterating bombs dropped that my taxes paid for killing scores of innocents i think im going to avert my eyes and order a hunger-obliterating calorie bomb from in n out on doordashTM

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

War ftw

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Agrajag posted:

what so you can ignore how absolutely demonic and bloodthirsty the settlers are?

we know this and thats why we post death to israel constantly. don't post descriptions of weird gore poo poo you watched it doesn't help anyone. its in the thread rules.

quote:

- Don't center conversations around hosed up death/gore content you've watched offsite. It's not evidence for whatever point you think you're trying to make, it's just rotting your brain.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:ducksiren:DEATH 2 ISRAEL:ducksiren:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Death By The Blues posted:

Committing the lowest amount of troops as you fear that you will be overrun in the North and East

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1713580494359576668

Gazahammer 40,000. In the far future of the Levant, there is only war.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

DEATH 2 ISRAEL

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

oh word? dang i thought they were flying in to make brunch for everyone

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
war... waht is it good for......

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

we know this and thats why we post death to israel constantly

I need more research before I come to an opinion. does anyone know which call of duty has the most relevant plot?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Buddykins posted:

:ducksiren:DEATH 2 ISRAEL:ducksiren:

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

mags posted:

I need more research before I come to an opinion. does anyone know which call of duty has the most relevant plot?

call of duty??? :gb2gbs: :mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hearing these settlers are going around singing christmas carols and hamilton