Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

skimming through the thread but stopping on every sancho banana post to watch their avatar loop a few times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

mags posted:

I have quite a few friends who don’t like genocide actually

to be clear that wasn’t a tolerate your nazi friends post, but an im actually old and have not maintained my friendships so it’s not a problem I encounter post

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Israels genocide and warcrimes have now expanded to the direct bombing of hospitals

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1714324002024345601

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1714328030250721333

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

From CSPAM to DnD,

Zodium posted:

al-saqr is free. :toot:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

fits my needs posted:

initial estimates are 200-300 people got killed in the hospital airstriked, that was also serving as a shelter

just monster poo poo. they figured out that nobody cares if you do a holocaust with bombs and white phosphorus instead of gas

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Wb!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

welcome back alan saqr

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

mags posted:

this is some interesting wording

Yes, interesting and extremely racist

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

speng31b posted:

i have instituted a new thread rule against hamburger brained posting. i expect many posters to be annihilated for this.

interpreted it as burger people imagining ways the suffering of palestine will affect them

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
We were all raised in the soup of propaganda that constantly bombards us. If you have a friend or family member that supports Israel at this point they either want to be lied to or they are remarkably stupid. I know it's hard to dump a friend but you don't want to be around that kinda lunatic.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
IMHO if you're a pilot who bombs a hospital you should become unalived

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Zodium posted:

interpreted it as burger people imagining ways the suffering of palestine will affect them

good definition.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

telling hitler we cant be friends anymore

Lmao

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
it's arabic for The Sacker

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lmoa

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Valleyant posted:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

In Training posted:

that is a shockingly racist tweet from a head of state Lol.

It’s epic. Racism is so back.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Fellatio del Toro posted:

now listen here jack, these moogles -- i-im sorry, i know were not supposed to call them moogles anymore -- these "mogs", theyre bad dudes and they run with a bunch of bad boys

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I simply don't talk to other Americans about anything at all because every time i do their eyes turn solid black and worms fall from their mouth

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hamburger and bourgeois come from the same root

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fell Mood posted:

We were all raised in the soup of propaganda that constantly bombards us. If you have a friend or family member that supports Israel at this point they either want to be lied to or they are remarkably stupid. I know it's hard to dump a friend but you don't want to be around that kinda lunatic.

This is dumb and you’re dumb. Don’t loving blow up your personal relationships over poo poo you and the person you’re in relationship have zero power over. This is dumb performative self flagellation

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Good Citizen posted:

to be clear that wasn’t a tolerate your nazi friends post, but an im actually old and have not maintained my friendships so it’s not a problem I encounter post

ah ok sorry friend!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/theovalpawffice/status/1714317087810756786?s=46

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

dti

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Wasn’t he just kicked out of the White House for constantly being aggro?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

this account sucks rear end imo

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Bidens dogs definitely do not respect cops, authority, or Israel this is defamation

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

genocide

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Evil, demonic, depraved, wicked, sick, monstrous. DTI DTA.

Valleyant posted:

It's gonna sound a bit corny but sometimes I really wonder about how it's even possible for a human to knowingly do something like, say, airstriking a hospital. Do these pilots genuinely believe that these buildings are all uber secret Hamas bases? Are they all just plain evil? Do they know it's wrong but are too cowardly to refuse orders even in a situation like this? gently caress them regardless.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Just the voice I was waiting for to weigh in on this. o7 oval pawffice thank you for giving me moral clarity in a lighthearted and punny way!

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This is dumb and you’re dumb. Don’t loving blow up your personal relationships over poo poo you and the person you’re in relationship have zero power over. This is dumb performative self flagellation

Yeah you should punch them in the face instead for supporting apartheid and genocide in tyool 2023.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Welcome back, Al-Sawr. DTI/DTA!

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

One million less children in the world to bite in the face 😔 🇵🇸

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Al! posted:

just helping the nazi friend guys thread the needle to realize their friends are actively evil not just victims of propaganda

Depressed Climate Change Guy: Hmmm yes well in the coming decades you’re going to have to get used to being friends with evil people when everyone’s fighting for the last scraps of food and water :smug:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Al! posted:

just monster poo poo. they figured out that nobody cares if you do a holocaust with bombs and white phosphorus instead of gas

the only reason hamas is in the wrong is because they aren't killing people with guided munitions that cost millions of dollars per launch

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Canned Sunshine posted:

Wasn’t he just kicked out of the White House for constantly being aggro?

he was constantly biting cops and no one else making him one of the only two good bidens

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Combat Liberalism probably isn't the best guide to talk to your family

it was written during the time of the long march and building up of base areas for the communist party. unless you're doing a long march to Yan'an with your zionist sympathetic aunt, you don't have to go that hard.

if you have family members or friends who are supporting this genocide or israel in general, you don't have to get them to embrace DTI. Although getting people to see the reality about the occupation of Palestine is very easy right because it is very obvious, so don't be bashful with sympathetic or curious people.

For people who have been propagandized or misled, you can be getting them to see that operation currently is genocide, and that they should at the very minimum want a ceasefire by the IOF. Even if they aren't completely won over to that, people can at least be shamed into not openly supporting genocide and apartheid.

if they are getting ready to cook gluten free pastries for the IOF then yeah you can sever without guilt. but they will be finding other zionists that will reinforce their genocidal views and drive them further.

viewing this on purely an individual level does quickly run into a lot of limits though. no one person should be deemed responsible for educating shitheads in their life. but if everyone forsakes the responsibility to win over or neutralize people with wrong views, then it's just forfeiting their support to the opposition. there needs to be some organization going on for this to actually be successful on a wider scale.

also everyone has different definitions of who exactly counts as a friend, and what they are willing to talk about. family is the same. people have different numbers of both too. speaking in generalities about this, it's always going to be easy to find specific circumstances where this is bad advice. I know for people who find dumping friends or family members hard, this might read like a rationalization to continue to hang out with lovely people. personally I find ghosting on or severing people easier than trying to talk about stuff like this or even ignoring it. I think that difference might partly be generational.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Work friend - "hey new video game is cool!"

Me - "neat, can't wait to try it. Been hearing good things!"

Work friend - "have you been watching the n"

Me "no thanks I don't need to see your demon form, chat later!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

loving horrific