Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ranzear posted:

Find a cool neighbor to leech wifi from. Had someone move in across the street last week and this was the first thing I offered.
a while back i didnt have internet for like a month and i leeched wifi off someone in my neighborhood whose wifi wasnt password protected. the wifi name was a website url and i went to it and it was just a giant rant about how internet should be a free public good

that guy ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Endorph posted:

that guy ftw

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

16bit ep3 out
lets see if it can keep going past ep3 for me

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Gold Ship getting a serious focus episode that manged to work is not what I expected Umamusume

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Gold Ship getting a serious focus episode that manged to work is not what I expected Umamusume

https://twitter.com/mokaore_uma/status/1714670957972111428?s=20

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Reminded of when Granblue's crossover event with Umamusume made Gold Ship the final boss and copied the hardest fight in the game. Truly one of Gold Ship's greatest feats

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
is that fanart or actual frames from the anime

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Fan art, but it's really good.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

is that fanart or actual frames from the anime
fanart but she makes goofy faces in the actual anime too

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Nah those are all from the most recent episode.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah they're taken from the montage of classic Gold Ship scenes the episode had

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
Fresh from Noriyaro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGH9cXd0ys

Even driving at legal speeds looks faster than the anime.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

SlowBloke posted:

Fresh from Noriyaro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGH9cXd0ys

Even driving at legal speeds looks faster than the anime.

That video is sped up. Especially easy to tell when it's in the city and you see people walking really fast.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Tamba posted:

That video is sped up. Especially easy to tell when it's in the city and you see people walking really fast.

The start of the video didn't look speed up as much as the later parts, well within the possibilities of tame tune up.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

quote:

This is a sped-up drive of the real route seen in episode 2 of the MF Ghost anime

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

the most unrealistic thing about MF Ghost is how mainstream popular the closed circuit street racing is presented as.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The new Jujutsu Kaisen episode had some incredible direction. The shot transitions themselves are very creative and the way they chose to animate the bad guy's ability is very cool.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

The new Jujutsu Kaisen episode had some incredible direction. The shot transitions themselves are very creative and the way they chose to animate the bad guy's ability is very cool.

The two episode directors and storyboarders worked on the very eps of Mob Psycho and Fate/Apocrypha the crazyass effects animation was giving the vibes of

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

still humming the game dev montage song from 16-bit episode 2 a week later

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Undead Unluck episode 3 was fine, though I'm getting a little impatient as a manga reader because the last two episodes have only adapted like two chapters each. That's not outrageously slow or anything, (minor manga stuff) I just know we're about to get to the fireworks factory and I can't wait. Also, some of the changes they made were interesting, like (episode spoilers) the Happy Birthday scene at the start of the episode, but seeing Gina's face so early kind of ruins the reveal at the end. That said, that reveal is already ruined by the fact that the show is in color and isn't terribly surprising in the first place, so whatever.

Arist fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Oct 20, 2023

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The beginning of the episode 3 of Undead Unluck on the boat was really chaotic, just bunch of barely connected cuts that seemed to been jumping around in time,or maybe not? That being said, outside of that I agree that episode was solid, really liked the voice acting of Gina and the way her voice switched after the reveal.

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
Next block of drops is 16bit(the DESHUUUUUUUU protagonist is the main factor) and Daigo(that pop your shoulder scene would be out of place in baki let alone a sorta realistic drama). Ragna crimson and Kingdom of ruin are likely the next on the chopping block.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

ep3 of Faraway Paladin.
its stuff I read in the LNs already, so not really much to comment on other than, yea i know this.

Undead Unluck ep3

Andy is one heck of a One Piece character. the body part bullet stuff makes no sense, but its just okay, its just how it works.

I'm also a Negator.
I'm UnIsekaiable. If I get hit by a truck, I won't get isekai'd, I just die.

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 21, 2023

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
S-Rank Daughter continues apace and Ange is trying to make up for 5-6 years of not seeing her dad. I don't think the series will get too far past the zombies though I might be wrong because that whole part felt a little long.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Xelkelvos posted:

S-Rank Daughter continues apace and Ange is trying to make up for 5-6 years of not seeing her dad. I don't think the series will get too far past the zombies though I might be wrong because that whole part felt a little long.

I didn't see anything in the OP that indicates more of the story will be covered than that, yeah.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

SlowBloke posted:

Next block of drops is 16bit(the DESHUUUUUUUU protagonist is the main factor) and Daigo(that pop your shoulder scene would be out of place in baki let alone a sorta realistic drama).

I will not stand for this insult against the beloved and extremely realistic drama Lethal Weapon 2 starring Mel Gibson (who dislocates his shoulder several times in the movie, once to win a bet) and Danny Glover :mad:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Tearmoon Empire starts introducing more of the characters from its OP as the story moves to St. Noel. But the guillotine hangs heavy - how can the champions of the revolutionary war already be pursuing Princess Mia, years before it's supposed to start? Well, mostly it's because they led that war for justice and the betterment of all, and now that she's trying to address the root causes of the war to save her own neck they want to be friends.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

apothecary diaries loving rules

this allusion meant
Apr 9, 2006

Glazius posted:

Tearmoon Empire starts introducing more of the characters from its OP as the story moves to St. Noel. But the guillotine hangs heavy - how can the champions of the revolutionary war already be pursuing Princess Mia, years before it's supposed to start? Well, mostly it's because they led that war for justice and the betterment of all, and now that she's trying to address the root causes of the war to save her own neck they want to be friends.
peace-loving tearmoon will defend its sovereignty by pursuing alliances for strategic deterrence. sunkland apologists vacate

sumire uesaka is really selling these lines

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

Glazius posted:

She is definitely on a similar wavelength as Bakarina and it is pretty funny, in a desperate attempt to avoid all her death flags she is accidentally tripping everyone else's romance flags instead.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

:catdrugs: indeed

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Apothecary Diaries was really good, yeah.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Apothecary Diaries is excellent, but I wouldn't say that that the anime a huge improvement on the manga. Something about the pacing felt a bit off, like it didn't have a good rhythm to it.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Time to cook.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Would feed her poison

3episodes of Apoth Diary :O

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Oct 22, 2023

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

GateOfD posted:

ep3 of Faraway Paladin.
its stuff I read in the LNs already, so not really much to comment on other than, yea i know this.

Undead Unluck ep3

Andy is one heck of a One Piece character. the body part bullet stuff makes no sense, but its just okay, its just how it works.

I'm also a Negator.
I'm UnIsekaiable. If I get hit by a truck, I won't get isekai'd, I just die.

Parts bullets makes sense, he severs a body part and regenerates so fast the old part is launched at high speed.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

this allusion meant posted:

peace-loving tearmoon will defend its sovereignty by pursuing alliances for strategic deterrence. sunkland apologists vacate

sumire uesaka is really selling these lines

Yes, she's an excellent mix of haughty and gremlin. Looking the VA up, it also seems like she did Nagatoro, which explains a lot, although Nagatoro should never be given access to any amount of political power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Indiana_Krom posted:

She is definitely on a similar wavelength as Bakarina and it is pretty funny, in a desperate attempt to avoid all her death flags she is accidentally tripping everyone else's romance flags instead.
Mia is way less dense than Bakarina