Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

New ED is a bop.

For some reason, Crunchyroll lists Season 2 as "S1: SPY x FAMILY (Eps 26+)" if you're having a hard time finding it.

Yeah, same for Hulu, it messed me up for a second.

The faces in this episode are amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
I forgot how charming this show is.

Kiss your wife, Loid.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

The bear at the zoo getting scared of Yor's face was a good continuation of the bit

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
So did Yuaasa make both OP and ED? They feel like the same vibe.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Now that was an interesting episode. I don't remember either of these stories in the manga, but they were both good slice-of-life stories based around lesser characters.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I like episodes with the dog. So this was a good episode.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Bond deserves to eat like a king that night. Not because he narrowly escaped Yor's cooking and not because he helped Loid, just because he's a good boy and deserves the best.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Doodles posted:

Now that was an interesting episode. I don't remember either of these stories in the manga, but they were both good slice-of-life stories based around lesser characters.

I think I vaguely remember the Bond story but yeah the Damian story seemed new. Either way, very good. I like the casual implication that Bond wasn't making wrong assumptions at all and Yor's food really would've killed him.

Normally I don't care about Damian (or especially his flunkies) if Anya's not there, but that whole story was actually really cute. Good show all around.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
As we all know, Yor's cooking makes blowfish poison look like a a glass of Perrier.

narm00
Feb 18, 2006

TwoPair posted:

I think I vaguely remember the Bond story but yeah the Damian story seemed new. Either way, very good. I like the casual implication that Bond wasn't making wrong assumptions at all and Yor's food really would've killed him.

The Bond story was Chapter 40, the Damian story was Chapter 39.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
well poo poo, egg on my face then

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Knock-off Malfloy being actually a genuinely good kid and knock-off Crabbe and Goyle being actually his good and loyal friends instead of just flunkies is one of my more favorite things about Spy x Family.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Lt. Lizard posted:

Knock-off Malfloy being actually a genuinely good kid and knock-off Crabbe and Goyle being actually his good and loyal friends instead of just flunkies is one of my more favorite things about Spy x Family.

Damien is the most tsundere shounen.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bond is such a good boy :3:

Also loved that the end result of that wonderful humanizing episode for Damien is, after earlier seeing how seriously he takes his studies and how hard he's been working, his field report is perfect little kid "we did some stuff and it was good!" simplicity.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's easy to forget that Damien and all of Anya's classmates are six years old.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I absolutely loved when Anya's plan to get into the school was to mind-read the other kids, and when she does all she gets is a bunch of panicking little kids going,"AHHHHH I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THIS I WANT MY MOM! :cry:" :allears:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Back in S1 the gag of Damien's POV of Anya vs her regular gremlin look got a good laugh out of me. I really need to start Season 2 soon.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Idiot question, but when will we start getting dubs of Season 2?

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Bondman did nothing wrong. :colbert:

narm00
Feb 18, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Idiot question, but when will we start getting dubs of Season 2?

Today, per Crunchyroll.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

At least if you have premium.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Lt. Lizard posted:

Bondman did nothing wrong. :colbert:

He was speed-running Persona 5 and didn't realize it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Should have gotten those girls to understand each other instead of just letting them have a one way attraction to bondman.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Always loved Anya going Super Saiyan.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Trailer for the next arc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75LyKY6AV4U

Could be spoilers if you're anime only and want to go in blind I guess?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Damian-vision gags will never get old.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Just saw a cat turn into a ghost. Then saw a man be destroyed by reality coming fast at him.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

New trailer for the movie, no subs yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sHxvyk57jY

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
So if anyone had any doubts there will be a lot more Yor in this season, you may rest easy. And what the hell is up with The Gardiner's hair? Too much fertilizer made it grow out like a weed?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Doodles posted:

So if anyone had any doubts there will be a lot more Yor in this season, you may rest easy. And what the hell is up with The Gardiner's hair? Too much fertilizer made it grow out like a weed?

I'm honestly not sure if that's hair or a part of his hat. I thought it was hair before but looking at it it seems to be attached to the hat and it doesn't look like hair.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Code: White coming worldwide sometime in 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2hMxiHai1Q

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'm honestly not sure if that's hair or a part of his hat. I thought it was hair before but looking at it it seems to be attached to the hat and it doesn't look like hair.

In the manga I couldn't tell whether it was a mask or his real face and... y'know what, I'm still not sure.

I'm just going to assume he's some sort of magical scarecrow come to life.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Shopkeeper is great, because the whole show is filled with realistically looking people and then you have him. :allears:

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
I love that, like the weird square head dude from AI Somnium Files, Nirvana Initiative.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Ever since this show started, people have been talking up the boat arc. To the point that it would be impossible for it to deliver. Absurd boat hype.

And yet, delivering it is.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Yor is a scary woman

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
what a fantastic episode. Anya is just an agent of chaos.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Shinji2015 posted:

Yor is a scary woman

Yor is the best

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

ooofah, that cracking noise they used for that guy was grisly

Adbot