Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Furnaceface posted:

Like A Dragon caught me off guard, but in a good way. Its a fantastic spin off game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Pats won

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

so did the Eagles, get hosed idiot

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

symbolic posted:

so did the Eagles, get hosed idiot

You both serve satan in your own way.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

You both serve satan in your own way.

i am well aware of how Philadelphia is yes

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Arc Hammer posted:

I've never had bubble tea is it any good what does it taste like? Tea leaves drowned in milk?

its good!! its tea, with some sugar or smth added, and then sometimes theres milk and then you can put tapioca bubbles or pudding or jelly :)

lately i get my milk teas with lowered sugar tho

homeless snail posted:

yeah I guess, not really sure what they were trying to imply there other than, freya living on in some capacity because they didn't really want to kill their idol protagonist

shes a metaphorical child, i guess??

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i think its a badass interaction of anime when the main characters value to the team is mostly encouraging everyone to do their best. thats real life. thats who the actual mvp is

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I don't like the jellies.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
classic boba easily clears the pretenders to the throne

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ohtori Akio posted:

i think its a badass interaction of anime when the main characters value to the team is mostly encouraging everyone to do their best. thats real life. thats who the actual mvp is

Sports manga where the captain is clearly outclassed by his teammates but pulls off a one time miracle to save the season

Gets me every team. Hell, even the baseball comedy Major League does it with the sacrifice bunt for the win.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

homeless snail posted:

I don't like the jellies.

grass jellys good to add some bitterness tho my fave kind is coffee jelly but, the only place nearby that used to have that as a topping stopped offering it a few years ago.....

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

it's been a while since i got boba.

speaking of cool drinks: a combination tackle and coffee shop just opened near me. you can get a big rear end mason jar filled with lemonade in a bunch of flavors. i got cherry and a pack of worms, it ruled.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Ohtori Akio posted:

classic boba easily clears the pretenders to the throne

yup

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Rinkles posted:

I like it’s surrealism, but sometimes Melody of Oblivion gets too weird for me.

Finished it. Feels like it had a bit of troubled production because it’s uneven, especially towards the end (though less so the final episode). Don’t know what was up with the cow girl farm (except maybe to foreshadow that solitude had driven the villain mad and pathetic), but I did like their choir singing.

Weird show. I don’t know that I’d recommend it anyone, but I can’t say it wasn’t interesting, in good and bad ways.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

I've never had bubble tea is it any good what does it taste like? Tea leaves drowned in milk?

have

have you never had tea with milk before

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
boba tea is like when your nose is plugged up and you take a huge breath and a thick, jelled booger shoots down your throat

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
its win actually

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
it has been amusing to me to see the pats apparently over the years go from this awful team nobody believed in, to the obnoxious powerhouse everyone hated, to the awful team nobody believes in again but also everyone hates

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
lol, 3DS School Days spinoff

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

All those girls look exactly the same

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So which one of them decapitates you?

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Oct 23, 2023

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The one in the middle

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Do they decapitate you in the spinoff?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Rinkles posted:

lol, 3DS School Days spinoff

theres a 3ds remake of the alice soft pc98 rpg toushin toshi 2 developed by imageepoch, for some reason

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

iirc it's entirely just because people there liked alicesoft and they even wanted to do the same thing for a rance game

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PRADA SLUT posted:

boba tea is like when your nose is plugged up and you take a huge breath and a thick, jelled booger shoots down your throat

the one time i had boba it tasted exactly like cereal bowl milk and the boba balls like the cereal sitting in it for half an hour slowly disintegrating. neither a criticism nor endorsement

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Feels weird to no longer be part of the Bocchi club.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

boccheh.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibblebibble posted:

Feels weird to no longer be part of the Bocchi club.

bocchi is now passe and she has also been found dead in miami. coke deal gone wrong

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

symbolic posted:

bocchi is now passe and she has also been found dead in miami. coke deal gone wrong

At least she went out with a bang.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

i saw kessoku at gramps that night, it is a shame

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Hatsune Bocchi

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

i saw kessoku at gramps that night, it is a shame

yeah i saw a camcorder rip of that show and it's real clear she wasn't "all there" that night...playing her heart out but definitely looking real twitchy and lookin around a lot between songs. not sure if she already knew something we didn't or she just needed another fix that bad, but either way, well, the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hi Eminem I'm Shinjobi

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
bocchi's alive in serbia

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Bocchi took a pill in Ibiza to show Aviici she was cool

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i am begging you. you do not have to keep making edgy bocchi jokes. nobody is forcing you to do this

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lrrvfnJblA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Why the gently caress are avatar limits still 250kb