Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

The Colonel posted:

i am begging you. you do not have to keep making edgy bocchi jokes. nobody is forcing you to do this

If we keep trying we'll hit a funny one eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibblebibble posted:

Why the gently caress are avatar limits still 250kb

hard working coding team, please understand

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Dangerous Person posted:

If we keep trying we'll hit a funny one eventually

current evidence points to no

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I guess it's been well known for a while but today I discovered that Wendee Lee is something of an rear end in a top hat.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Arc Hammer posted:

I guess it's been well known for a while but today I discovered that Wendee Lee is something of an rear end in a top hat.

How so...?

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

where is mugi

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Ascended to Best Girl Heaven

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Been following the news that Yoruichi's new voice actress for Bleach got replaced by Lee so she could reprise the role and Lee started going on a reply tear.

https://twitter.com/MEdwardsVA/status/1716177076141572294?t=0zfWi9xQG4XkHI-pUiZJsw&s=19

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Arc Hammer posted:

Been following the news that Yoruichi's new voice actress for Bleach got replaced by Lee so she could reprise the role and Lee started going on a reply tear.

https://twitter.com/MEdwardsVA/status/1716177076141572294?t=0zfWi9xQG4XkHI-pUiZJsw&s=19

Gotta be honest...There's so many worse english VAs that something like this is pretty nothing to me.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

lmao

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Gotta be honest...There's so many worse english VAs that something like this is pretty nothing to me.

I mean it's not the worst thing I've seen but it does feel petty and rather rude to Anairis Quiñones to go into the replies like this after she announced she was no longer voicing the character.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That's a bummer

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Gun Gale Online is only four volumes what the hell

Also my library only has the first two volumes of Eizouken :c

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

verbal enema posted:

Gun Gale Online is only four volumes what the hell

Also my library only has the first two volumes of Eizouken :c

Try reading my fav light novel while you wait, "Gravity's Rainbow"

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Didn't get a whole lot of time to watch stuff over the past week but I did manage to make room for two movies. Hula Fulla Dance was some pretty standard stuff but was ultimately pretty enjoyable. Comes off as similar to an idol narrative which I'm not usually down with, though in a way I did find palatable. Perhaps it's because the cast are all working adults. They're all working full time jobs at a Hawaiian-themed resort so while there are idol parallels to be had really it's more akin to like, Medieval Times performers. There's a bunch of nice comedic timing to it, and is the first time in awhile I enjoyed something that Seiji Mizushima was involved in so it's good to feel positive about that for a change. Also watched the first half of The Orbital Children. Netflix pulled a reverse Macross 2 and edited two movies into a 6 episode tv series. The first movie is a pretty by the numbers survival narrative. Here's the space station, poo poo goes wrong, a group consisting of mostly teens have to figure out how to not die. There's not a lot of meat to it but it's executed well enough to be compelling once the survival parts kick in so I'm looking forward to watching the rest whenever I have the free time.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Rinkles posted:

Finished it. Feels like it had a bit of troubled production because it’s uneven, especially towards the end (though less so the final episode). Don’t know what was up with the cow girl farm (except maybe to foreshadow that solitude had driven the villain mad and pathetic), but I did like their choir singing.

Weird show. I don’t know that I’d recommend it anyone, but I can’t say it wasn’t interesting, in good and bad ways.

It's one of my all-time favorites. Nothing beats industrial facilities powered by cross-linguistic wordplay.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Ibblebibble posted:

Why the gently caress are avatar limits still 250kb

thanks Radium

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/ZangBerries/status/1716366240594493499

This is one of the most fitting Mobage crossovers ever

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

lmfao at kaixa hibiki

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

That’s probably because her birthday is on Kaixa Day

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Don’t see how that makes Lee the jerk.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The Colonel posted:

i am begging you. you do not have to keep making edgy bocchi jokes. nobody is forcing you to do this

lmfao

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

The Colonel posted:

Kessoku Band is Hole, and Hokago Tea Time are Dinosaur Jr.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Patware posted:

current evidence points to no

drat, you might be on to something here

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

There are far too many living creatures in my vicinity

You know what I mean?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
No

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Humans are terrifying, but I have met good humans, like you guys. Most of you guys.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm not good, cause I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. HUH

We need a Scott Steiner emote

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
being a more regional area would be worth it if it meant the dipshit 40 year old guy at the end of the culdesac who doesn't have his bike license but insists on going up and down the street on his pocket rocket every day would be nowhere near me

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

I'm not good, cause I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. HUH

We need a Scott Steiner emote

I have autism and I'm trans. Does that make me a genetic freak? (genuinely not actually sure, but people sure have called me that! )

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

only scott steiner is a genetic freak

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think itd be funny if bocchi were in attitude era wwe

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's wild that the Bocchi director has only directed two TV series and the second one is Frieren

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm guild wars 2 pilled again.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riX-mLQPesU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

good

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

They team up to fight the final boss, Cardboard Gundam cosplay

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Ibram Gaunt posted:

sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Meowywitch posted:

There are far too many living creatures in my vicinity

You know what I mean?

ballpark there's probably 2000 bass in the lake i fish in and i wish there were more lol

Ibram Gaunt posted:

i remember being into leveling a guardian when it came out but i fell off before endgame