Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

symbolic posted:

i told megamissen to retire me next time i was KO'd wtf

you haven't lost since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Namtab posted:

you haven't lost since

oh my god

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

symbolic posted:

oh my god

yuuko is too powerful

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

symbolic posted:

oh my god

Yeah it's your fault still somehow, lmao

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Furnaceface posted:

The weirdly expensive ones from Tim Hortons?

I didn't even know they had those. Given the overall quality of Timmies "food" I'm sure their breadsticks could be classified as handheld weapons.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

symbolic posted:

i just don't wanna hog a spot for something i stopped paying attention to homie

i quit posting in the thread and they made me enhancement talent because my guy looks really impressive

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

I didn't even know they had those. Given the overall quality of Timmies "food" I'm sure their breadsticks could be classified as handheld weapons.

$2.50 for a single breadstick.

Still somehow cheaper than Starbucks.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

More human than human

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Meowywitch posted:

More human than human

Rob Zombie ftw

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

symbolic posted:

Rob Zombie ftw

Eldon Tyrell :colbert:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arc Hammer posted:

Eldon Tyrell :colbert:

yeah him too i think

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Awakening from my forums hibernation to commend Fluff for gassing the Giant Bomb thread. One of the worst threads on the forum.

Oh uh, I’ve been watching Vinland Saga. Pretty cool but I don’t think they are going to make it to Vinland anytime soon.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm sorry for the people that are no longer able to post about how angry they are the website they used to like isnt good anymore

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i was always calling it: giant dumb

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

nextlander and the jeff gerstmann show are pretty good so whatever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

homeless snail posted:

I'm sorry for the people that are no longer able to post about how angry they are the website they used to like isnt good anymore

but SAD is still open...?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Brad's leaving?!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

near as i can tell the giant bomb thread was calling two guys class traitors for making a website and referring to 'use of funds' in the context of, two guys making a website

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Endorph posted:

near as i can tell the giant bomb thread was calling two guys class traitors for making a website and referring to 'use of funds' in the context of, two guys making a website

what's this referring to

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

symbolic posted:

i told megamissen to retire me next time i was KO'd wtf

I've been trying to get the tag titles off you guys for a while to do that and free up space but you just keep winning, Imp Zone too powerful

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TheSwizzler posted:

I've been trying to get the tag titles off you guys for a while to do that and free up space but you just keep winning, Imp Zone too powerful

already established fact, but still, lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Namtab posted:

you haven't lost since

lmao

symbolic posted:

but SAD is still open...?

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hi swizz whats your favorite anime

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

welcome to my once and future kingdom

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Southern Cassowary posted:

what's this referring to

quote:

The remap radio website seems impractical and ill conceived this early. All seems like post hoc justification from a couple of former writers that want to write for a “real site”

Did you listen to their podcast and hear about the tens of thousands of dollars spent on developing it? Largely to consolidate a paid model for writing with their existing memberful service instead of testing the waters first by some other means (substack, free articles, etc) before investing in the site

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
That did seem like a lot of money for a website, but afaik these guys have always talked about spending insane money by going to F1 races and Disneyland and buying expensive retro sound setups larger than the average man. Despite this they're supposed to have good freelance rates for articles so the conniptions seem unwarranted.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

giant bum

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Namtab posted:

giant bum

dont sign your posts

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Ohtori Akio posted:

hi swizz whats your favorite anime

Baki the Grappler

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

dont sign your posts

i would never. fly away TROLL

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

TheSwizzler posted:

Baki the Grappler

thats respectable mr chairman

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Namtab posted:

i would never. fly away TROLL

*revs my corvette at U

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Namtab posted:

you haven't lost since

they got pinned in a triple threat on tuesday but that was a singles match
but yeah the stipulation was that they would retire when they lost the belt which they have not

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

haypliss posted:

That did seem like a lot of money for a website
i mean im assuming the price quoted in the thread was including keeping it online for a couple years and hiring people

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Unfortunately we'd have to listen to Remap to know.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 days!)

i'm always working when matches are going on, i think i only caught my debut match and that was it

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

the waypoint people doing the defector thing for video games doesn't feel like it's worth armchair commentating on but this is probably why i always felt negative desire to post in any online content creator threads

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

littleorv posted:

Awakening from my forums hibernation to commend Fluff for gassing the Giant Bomb thread. One of the worst threads on the forum.
lmfao I haven't read that thread in years I was literally going to post in it the other day saying it should be gassed but forgot. Fluffdaddy read my mind

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It does tend to turn really weird really quickly. Remembering when I still occasionally read the online creators thread and someone seemed to have a bizarre and incredibly passionate grudge against Folding Ideas guy

Anyway, the GB thread was terrible, good riddance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I can only hope Baron Cyber Skull went down with the ship.