Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
within 12 hours saudi peoples donations for Gaza has reached 40 million dollars :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

gradenko_2000 posted:

It's so gaudy that that they're using AI for this. There's just this particular patina to AI generated "art" that makes it obvious.

But how could you tell??

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
So what's the smart move for Hezbollah then? If they wait it's looking like the Americans may withdraw support and force a cease fire. If they fully declare war that might bring America back in and garner worldwide support for Israel. An actual cease fire would immediately stop the bombing and maybe they can get some supplies into Gaza. On the other hand Israel will regroup and try again down the road, now may be the best time to force some kind of a change.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Fell Mood posted:

So what's the smart move for Hezbollah then? If they wait it's looking like the Americans may withdraw support and force a cease fire. If they fully declare war that might bring America back in and garner worldwide support for Israel. An actual cease fire would immediately stop the bombing and maybe they can get some supplies into Gaza. On the other hand Israel will regroup and try again down the road, now may be the best time to force some kind of a change.

If they just released another 1,500 people, israel would fall over onto a pile of pizza boxes

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

this is Just a preview of whats coming for the israeli project. these people are being smart by leaving while they can.

https://x.com/ragipsoylu/status/1720195697427841316?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

That is like the tackiest art I've ever seen

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

its a 0 sum game with american supplies and theyve got every reason to make life hard for us/israel lol

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Scarabrae posted:

It is literally 💯 true that Biden is fully responsible for this genocide. Not just is hands waving budget bullshit but literally directing policy and ignoring any advice.

Asking for Biden is Hitler 3 memes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My ham eating friend saw a sign that said free hamas and thought it said free ham

Meat lovers are tiiiiiiiiiiiiiired

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Fell Mood posted:

Probably ratchet up the tension, step back from a full declaration but declare a “special operation” in the Shebaa area.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Tankbuster posted:

Much like Hamas, Orks are made for fightin and winnin.

Dey'z da biggest an' meanest, brutally cunning, cunningly brutal!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Ytlaya posted:

Right now there are probably hundreds of thousands of people in Gaza knowing they just lost their children/brothers/sisters/etc. And tens of thousands more dealing with the pain of their physical injuries with little material support.

It's impossible to fully wrap your head around. Such a huge number of people are having the worst experience of their entire life right now. Parents knowing their children are gone, and many of the children who survived are dealing with life-altering injuries. It's one thing to know this in the abstract, but it just goes beyond anything that can properly be described.

Even if/after a ceasefire is called, this suffering will just continue for the rest of these peoples' lives. Children growing up without their siblings or parents, or whose friends were killed/maimed. The same thing Israel has been doing for decades that inspired Hamas's resistance, but directly affecting even more people in extreme ways. Regardless of how this specific conflict ends, I cannot see Israel surviving in the long term. For every person motivated to take up arms against them in the present, there will be even more in the future resulting from what Israel has done these past few weeks.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

BrotherJayne posted:

Dey'z da biggest an' meanest, brutally cunning, cunningly brutal!

stfu

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

this is Just a preview of whats coming for the israeli project. these people are being smart by leaving while they can.

https://x.com/ragipsoylu/status/1720195697427841316?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

zionist gusanos tearfully pointing to a quarter acre lot they had stolen from a palestinian family on a map "this, this used to be our family estate."

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Al-Saqr posted:

within 12 hours saudi peoples donations for Gaza has reached 40 million dollars :unsmith:

how does the money make its way to palestinians?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

I was saying he was insanely bad rear end in a way that you only ever see in fantastical fiction, what's the problem

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I was saying he was insanely bad rear end in a way that you only ever see in fantastical fiction, what's the problem

it's loving stupid stfu

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
death 2 israel

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sherbert Hoover posted:

read another kind of book lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
death to america

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Al-Saqr posted:

i'm sad that these pieces of poo poo are coming back to America but lmao gently caress them i hope they never touched Palestine again.

also apparently its always sunny had a great I/P joke years ago

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7288812336473705734

edit: also tiktok just generally has a lot of really good content. I've never seen anything like this

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7295525959938116866

silicone thrills has issued a correction as of 05:18 on Nov 3, 2023

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Cuttlefush posted:

it's loving stupid stfu

ok I'll pretend I didn't just see a guy do a warhammer in real life

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

- "Meat Grinder: The Battles for the Rzhev Salient 1942-43", by Prit Buttar

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Sherbert Hoover posted:

ok I'll pretend I didn't just see a guy do a warhammer in real life

do a warhammer on the log off button

puncturewound78
Apr 18, 2023

i say swears online posted:

i think there's a long-running rule about ff posting about women's appearances

not surprising

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Al-Saqr posted:

It's loving crazy that Israelis didn't look at South Africa, where whites secured their future by trading political power for maintaining their economic power and getting legal immunity through a managed transition, and think 'yeah that's preferable to apocalyptic race war'

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

gradenko_2000 posted:

- "Meat Grinder: The Battles for the Rzhev Salient 1942-43", by Prit Buttar

How does this differ from other armies at the time? I was under the impression that a lot of tank doctrine was essentially maneuver warfare where they'd be massed and used to break through and surround or cut off slower units.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/EnglerYves/status/1720122424753066245

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

External Organs posted:

George: I jumped into a hole in my front yard and emerged 5 minutes later, like a newborn baby, from another hole right next to Yankee stadium. Right next to Steinbrenner's parking spot!
Jerry: It's unbelievable!
George: Death to Israel, Jerry! Death to America! I'm a Hamas man now!

lol

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
America has good technology and will win the war

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
How long until the 3pm speech?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tatankatonk posted:

It's loving crazy that Israelis didn't look at South Africa, where whites secured their future by trading political power for maintaining their economic power and getting legal immunity through a managed transition, and think 'yeah that's preferable to apocalyptic race war'

classic nazi mindset op

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

you know maybe living three miles away from a concentration should have never felt safe

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Gracias🙏

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Pooky posted:

How long until the 3pm speech?

8.5 hours

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

30.5 Days posted:

you know maybe living three miles away from a concentration should have never felt safe

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Al Jazeera: Workers from Gaza who were in Israel on the day of the outbreak of the war will be returned to the enclave, Israeli cabinet has said.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Harik posted:

It's funny that one side of this catastrophe is so wildly based that the propaganda that's supposed to make them look bad just makes them look badass.

Everything is awful, so take a moment to smile at liberty valley, where the statue of liberty rests above the biggest underground rail system the US has ever had.

According to this, Hamas is better at building functional rail infrastructure than the United States therefore they are ftw and I welcome them

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

silicone thrills posted:

i'm sad that these pieces of poo poo are coming back to America but lmao gently caress them i hope they never touched Palestine again.

also apparently its always sunny had a great I/P joke years ago

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7288812336473705734

edit: also tiktok just generally has a lot of really good content. I've never seen anything like this

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7295525959938116866

Yeah we deserve them and honestly I think we should take in them and ~6 million of their friends and neighbors and let the Palestinians have their land back

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Harik posted:

It's funny that one side of this catastrophe is so wildly based that the propaganda that's supposed to make them look bad just makes them look badass.

Everything is awful, so take a moment to smile at liberty valley, where the statue of liberty rests above the biggest underground rail system the US has ever had.

Wait, this is something somebody made in earnest, not a "haha funny meme" thing? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

tatankatonk posted:

The crazy rear end Viljoen types moved to Israel so they could get the apocalyptic race war lol